Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Selling Concordian Crescent Technology

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Abraxis"] [member="Lord Sin"]

15% of all company profits
Three contracts with the Zenithian Imperium (Orders on products already made or the buying of new products)
2 million Credits

Titan

[member="Lord Sin"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Due to Lord Sin backing out, the new leader is [member="Strask Ak'lya"]

[member="Abraxis"]

- An offer for CCT to be purchased as a subsidiary of Arakyd Industries, thereby ensuring that the current owner may have a direct hand in guiding the company's future thenceforth.

- A handsome package amounting to 15% royalties paid to said owner over the span of three years.

- One (1) custom alchemical creation from one of the Galaxy's best.

Titan

[member="Strask Ak'lya"], [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"], [member="Isley Verd"],

I will be taking over the managment of this auction due to an agreement betweeen me, myself, and I,

Leader Update: Current leader is [member="Isley Verd"]

20% of all company profits
Three contracts with the Zenithian Imperium (Orders on products already made or the buying of new products)
Two properties on Bothuwai and Kolthis for industrial buildings (Factories, refineries, whatever else you want to build in the industrial sector)
2.2 million Credits

[member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Isley Verd"]

[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

--- TRANSMISSION ---

Before we embark on a journey of astronomical bids, why not establish a middle ground that satisfies both of us? I propose that we combine what we have placed on the table thus far into a single bid, and then split the prize appropriately. What I seek is a new subsidiary for my corporation, thereby leaving ownership and creative control in your hands. If this sounds agreeable to you, we can proceed and hash out the finer business details later.

If not, well, I'll call.

Good to see you again, by the way.

-Warmaster Isley Verd

--- END ---

Titan

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] [member="Isley Verd"]

This auction is now over, the winning bid is:

Isley Verd said:
- An offer for CCT to be purchased as a subsidiary of Arakyd Industries, thereby ensuring that the current owner may have a direct hand in guiding the company's future thenceforth.

- A handsome package amounting to 15% royalties paid to said owner over the span of three years.

- One (1) custom alchemical creation from one of the Galaxy's best.

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Titan Katan"]

NOTICE

Company Rules, Canon Companies, & Template

Owning a Canon Company & It's Subsidiaries
1. Only one writer may own a Canon Company. You, as a writer, may not own more than one canon company.

2. Your Canon Company may not own other Canon Companies as subsidiaries unless they are directly referenced in the Wookieepedia as being owned by that Canon Company.

3. Each Canon Company Subsidiary must have another character not owned by you labeled as it's CEO/Director and must have their own Company submission.

4. Once approved, you may write that Canon Company's storyline as you wish. How did they survive the Gulag Plague? The story is yours.

Titan

[member="Cira"], I am selling the company to [member="Isley Verd"]. Titan will have no control over the company.

Titan

[member="Strask Ak'lya"], you are the new winner. Please reply within 72 hours to acknowledge your win.

[member="Cira"] okay winner changed

[member="Isley Verd"], apologies. You cannot posses CCT. I won't say no to the weapon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom