Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Selling Concordian Crescent Technology

Titan

As I've been having trouble using the company, I've decided to auction it off to the pubic. It is a Canon Company,(Wiki page) with its Company Sub here. The products that come premade for you are here, you can sell them yoursleves with my permisson if you buy the company. Right now I'm looking for contracts and free factory subs, as well as parts of other companies given to Kalevala Holdings, but Credits will suffice.

Auction rules:
  • No bid's credits can exceed 25,000,000;
  • No joke bids;
  • Tag the other bidders and myself;
If the first rule is ignored, the credit part of your bid will be ignored; if you ignore the second rule, any further bids made by you will be ignored; for the third rule you get three strikes, each time you forget is a strike, once you get three strikes your bids will be ignored.

I have found the above rules to make for a much more enjoyable experience, thank you.
The Auction will end on August 27, at Noon GMT-5:00;

Titan

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"], do you have an adult NPC to manage the company and own it ICly? As it makes no sense for a 13 year old to own a company.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]
[member="Abraxis"]

One and a Half million credits
By month royalties returned to Abraxis
One Favor
Alliance between the Shadow Realm and the Mandalorian Crusaders

Titan

[member="Lord Sin"], faction of my choosing or a particular faction. Part of your post is black and I can't read it. I'm in IP board right now so that might be the problem.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]
[member="Abraxis"]

A contract with each company owned by Romeo Sin/[member="Lady Kay"]
1.5 million credits
An alliance of Abraxis' choosing
Monthly Royalties returned to Abraxis
Lifetime Personal Favors when available

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom