Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking RPs

I have returned to this site with a new character and i am keen to get some RP done.
Her species is a first for me, but i am eager to develop her.

I also have no current occupation for her as i want to explore different options.
So if you would like to help me out then please let me know! i am open to anything ^_^

[member="Iris"]

I'm open to an rp with the plant lady. I can generally be found on my home world of Veradune(with man eating trees) or running around the galaxy arresting criminals.

Hey! A fellow plant person! Us plant people should stick together, lest our meat-filled counterparts accidentally turn us into firewood or fertilizer! :p

In all seriousness, I think a thread between our characters would be fun. I'm about to go on LOA but I'll be back on Monday if you want to throw a thread together next week?

[member="HK-42"] Answer: Yes i would like to rp with you! pm so we can work something out.

[member="Vulpesen"] You had me at man eating trees! pm when you get a chance!

[member="Katagiri Ike"] [member="Echo Kora"] Awesome! pm if you guys have any ideas :)

[member="Lorn Breac"] I could not agree more! Let us chill and photosynthesize together >.O I do agree though, i think we would make a good team :p I look forward to hearing from you.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Plants slowly taking over eh? :p I will pm you in a bit

[member="Crix Meriet"] I am open to pretty much anything! pm when you get a chance and we can work something out :)

[member="Gavin XIII"] I can't think of any reason why i would need one at the moment. But this plant lady is more than happy to get to know the meat shield if you wish?

[member="Jed Lonestar"]

omg

Im-not-even-Mad-Ron-Burgandy-Anchorman.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom