Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Passage

Asha Seren

A
Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Hey, so it looks like she'll be ending up on Pelagon. It's GA territory but I doubt your scoundrel should have too much of an issue regardless? If that works for you, we can see about setting something up

Asha Seren

A
You wanna set something up or shall I? (If you want me to though it might not be until tomorrow)

Asha Seren

A
Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Asha Seren

A
Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel

Oh he does, does he?

Wouldn't happen to know Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson would he? :') Could be a good reason they meet up if so, I imagine Cale wants her to get that seen to too, though if not hey it can still work as more of a random encounter turned start to her healing!

Asha Seren

A
Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel

Convenient bump into each other works for me. Falleen was the last place I documented her as being, is there a world close by he'd reasonably be at? Heck I'm not opposed to it being another Falleen story too, but obviously no pressure there. I don't want her to have poor Cale running her the length of the Galaxy, eventually she's going to have to make her own way or agree to go somewhere that can provide legitimate help to her. But for now, at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom