Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Passage

Asha Seren

A
Asha here's been dropped back into the Galaxy with naught but the clothes on her back. I'm looking for some kind individuals who might help a girl down on her luck, and get her to a new planet/help her make her way across the Galaxy to... well, I don't know where. Somewhere else I guess.

She's been recently freed from like a decade in captivity, her connection to the Force is flimsy at best, and she might be a wee bit paranoid... But outside of that! She's, uh, great...

I'm imagining she wound up somewhere just outside of "Eternal Empire" space, since she was previously on Panatha. Maybe Sarrish or something.

So any takers?

EDIT: I am not above her stowing away, too, if that's a preferred angle

Asha Seren

Atrisia is a great place right now for stopping over... the new efforts to aid anyone in that region of the galaxy means adventure, excitement and flying on the back of a giant space turtle that holds a city on its back.

Asha Seren

A
Junko Ike Junko Ike

Oh sorry I meant which of your characters do you want it to be? :) I'd prefer if the world was a neutral one not too far from Panatha because she just sort of got released/dropped there unceremoniously, she hasn't had a chance to get anywhere else yet

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Asha Seren

Well, The Elysium Empire is known for taking in refugees...and we do have a grumpy old jedi-ish guy Martin Dux that has started The Order of The Lion. We could take her in, feed her, train her, give her a job to do, etc. We're not super close to Eternal Empire lands, but we're close enough that you could probably end up in our territory (12 hexes away from The Eternal Empire), or at least, territory that we claimed.

Cale's a grumpy jaded dude who's been around the block a few times. He's come back to the Jedi and all recently but he's still kinda keeping them at arms length. Grumpy old spacer who won't judge too much basically, and will get ya wherever.

Asha Seren

A
Junko Ike Junko Ike

I'm down, though I am hoping it will be a while before she's noticed as being Asha... Asha and Syn have a history. Do you think we could bookmark this for when she's a couple of threads in? Get her away from Panatha first, etc. Unless you'd be down for Syn not realizing it's her of course! She'd have an alias. Eventually we can do a proper "oh it's you" thread too. 2 for 1!

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Right now she's just after passage, I'm looking to write a series of threads dedicated to her journey away from where she was dumped. I'm down to sow the seeds for a potential future arc with y'all, provided it's not expected that she'd join in just the first thread. Hopefully this makes sense. As I say, right now I'm just looking for transport threads :)

Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson

Grumpy old spacer sounds perfect. If you wanted, I'd be down to have Cale be her first contact. Not someone she has any ties to, also someone who might just be willing to help despite the fact she has nothing to offer in return, and can lead on into the other ones ^ once he drops her off somewhere more preferable than where she is.

Asha Seren

A
Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Well if Cale is down to be first contact, we can figure out where she'd end up and work from there. Anyone particular in mind you'd want to write?

Well, I have a Scientist that could be traveling for whatever reason, an intel agent that could be returning home from a job, a scoundrel that I am yet to write with, the favorite son of a mafia boss, and then there's the King. I'm happy to write any of em.

It's good that Cale is the transport guy, since we literally just signed a trade deal with The Silver Jedi Concord.

Asha Seren

A

Sweet man, I can set something up shortly if you'd like :) I'll probably just go with Sarrish as the initial world if that's okay with you? I'm not even sure where she'd ask to go, I suppose wherever Cale might naturally be headed, and then from there I'll trade out to Rex!

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Whoever you'd prefer to write I'm fine with ^^ Once I have a destination nailed we can get a thread going!

Asha Seren

A

I reached out. Also:

Look forward to writing with you :)

Sweet man, I can set something up shortly if you'd like :) I'll probably just go with Sarrish as the initial world if that's okay with you? I'm not even sure where she'd ask to go, I suppose wherever Cale might naturally be headed, and then from there I'll trade out to Rex!

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Whoever you'd prefer to write I'm fine with ^^ Once I have a destination nailed we can get a thread going!

Copy that. I'll probably use Felix Dobson Felix Dobson , the scoundrel. I haven't used him at all yet, and this will be a nice way to get him involved finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom