Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking out RPers!

Hey!

So, been trying to figure out where to go next with my not-a-Jedi-but-is-a-Jedi character Kat and how to progress her story. Think her aim is to find her way back to being a Jedi and training others in how to use Force Heal and Ataru fighting style. She is also single, so any female characters looking for love are free to offer as well!

Looking for someone to guide Kat back to the Jedi path and help her become a Jedi Master, anyone interested in learning from her as a Padawan and romance interests if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Iris Arani Iris Arani - Hi, that's great. Open to thread ideas and can DM you more details of where Kat is at currently.

Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider - Well, Kat doesn't see herself currently as a Jedi because she doesn't really feel she is deserving of that title, especially since she has been prone to violence in the past. However, she only uses the Lightside and attempts to stick to the Jedi code when possible.

Jackal bloodfur Jackal bloodfur - That's cool, if you want to thread we can.

Alysanne Alysanne - That they are the best students to teach! Question everything, seek out all the knowledge!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Hey!

So, been trying to figure out where to go next with my not-a-Jedi-but-is-a-Jedi character Kat and how to progress her story. Think her aim is to find her way back to being a Jedi and training others in how to use Force Heal and Ataru fighting style. She is also single, so any female characters looking for love are free to offer as well!

Looking for someone to guide Kat back to the Jedi path and help her become a Jedi Master, anyone interested in learning from her as a Padawan and romance interests if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Sounds like either Red here, Subject 414 Algo , Subject 82 Snow , or Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot would fit great with her! They're all a lot like her, so they would get along great with her! Plus they're all in sort of the same situation really, so she'd make a great fit with any of them!

Utankan Medajo

U
Would she be interested in have ex-Imperial Trooper as body guard during her training process? Or at least a frenemy relationship (or something like that)?

Utankan Medajo

U
Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red - That's cool, let me know which character and what type of thread you wanna try out.

Utankan Medajo - That's cool, she doesn't need a bodyguard since she is a very capable fighter when she decides to fight but always up for complex friendships
Sure thing. Didn't mean she wasn't able to fend for herself or anything, but I imagined that being a Jedi constant growing instances of enemies would be annoying to handle by yourself all the time. Then again, fun is fun. One doesn't train to become a formidable fighter, without enjoying the craft at some level, am I right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom