Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking New/Experienced Writers For A Fleeting Guide & Discussion

Hello admirals and prospective fleeters!

I come to you in something of a strange position. I am a fleeter (that is spaceship NPC combat), but I am also working with staff and the factory to find ways to make it more accessible to more writers and to create a comprehensive guide so everyone can understand how it works and what to do.

So therefore I am looking for two sets of people, however you may be in both groups!

• Experienced fleeters who can assist me in writing a guide outlining the dos, don’ts and strategies of being a fleeter.
  • Experienced and inexperienced writers to discuss the problems, possible solutions and especially the ways to get more people involved.

I am currently busy IC and OOC, which is why I want as many people to assist, especially with the discussion.

My aim is to have some conclusions and a guide to present within one month.

I have a faction where this discussion can take place. The relevant link is here:

http://starwarsrp.net/forum/1880-fleeting-guide-discussion/

Over the next few days I will be posting up discussion points there and getting a guide organised.

Please follow that link and post which (or both) groups you wish to work with.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
No clue where I fall under the 'experience' spectrum but the few times I've tried fleeting I've dropped out. I'd love to help discuss the issues and hammer stuff out

[member="William Kerkov"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Tanomas Graf"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="The Librarian"]
[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Maris Fero"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Apologies for being distracted by work and then the rebellion.

This is also an open invitation for anyone else wanting to join this program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom