Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking member of the silver Jedi Concord

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Hey iv recently come to a point in my story that we are headed to kashyyyk. And I don't feel comfortable doing an NPC encounter for a faction I am not a part of. If anyone is in that faction and wants to help flush out this section/ scene with me I would really appreciate it. Just reply here or send me a dm and we can discuss all the information

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Looking for some one to help decide his fate in a since. Following up with being freed by a member of the silver Jedi Concord he heads to the capital viewing his sentence being drafted over to them since the order that originally put him in prison no longer exists

No, Worries. I understand that. Yeah, Draven can hit up your character. Though I will state depending on the time period you feel your character would be showing up. I do know the Jedi temple there got obliterated. The current go to temple is Commenor until such time as the temple at Kashyyyk is restored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom