Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Jedi

Hey all. Just joined but a long time Star Wars roleplayer, wanting to throw this character into a thread. My character was a Jedi Padawan whose master died a few years ago and he went off to pretend to be Han Solo for a few years until the Force came calling again.

I would like for him to interact with the Jedi and return to the Order. I'm open to this happening in any of several ways... if someone wants to point me towards an open thread where this could happen, or do a one-off, or have our characters go on an adventure or two together before they press the issue, I'm interested in having it happen organically.

I'd also like to complete his training. My thoughts are that he's more or less Knight-level with the Force because he was an advanced Padawan when he left and had to survive on his own for several years, but that he needs a master to finish refining this into actual Jedi material. It would be cool to RP rebuilding his lightsaber (I mention it's broken in his bio) and go through trials or something.

Finally, RPing with some other Padawans or Knights to go on an adventure would be dope. I think any of these or several of them could involve different characters, so if someone thinks their character could become friends with mine and bring them into the Order but not be their master, etc, that would also be cool

Last edited:
I'm about to go to sleep so I won't be able to reply immediately, but I'm intrigued. I'd offer to train Drusas, but unfortunately right now I don't think I can squeeze that level of commitment in. If that's something that you'd be willing to wait on, I may have a slot freed up in the future to devote to training him.

Right now I am willing to do interaction/pull him back into the Order with my Jedi Knight, Inanna Harth. Much like Drusas, she left the Order then rejoined it many years later. She's currently part of the Vonnuvi Jedi Enclave and is less of a warrior and more into healing/relief efforts.

genome genome

genome genome I'd be down to do a private thread and help bring you back into the order :) Valery here is a Council Member in the GA's New Jedi Order, so helping with a Jedi's return is something she can easily do.

Could also combine it with a little adventure if you'd like. Valery often brings other Jedi along with her!

Wow, it's so cool that there was so much interest!

I don't want to choose among so many for a thread about returning to the Order. Maybe we could do an open thread where a few Jedi join? I might ask for a little assistance thinking of a good idea that fits in with the site lore and could require the presence of a handful of Jedi / opposition like a bounty hunter.

edit: As for the other stuff, I'll definitely hit up everyone once I do have this character back in the Order.

Last edited:
Maybe we could do an open thread where a few Jedi join? I might ask for a little assistance thinking of a good idea that fits in with the site lore and could require the presence of a handful of Jedi / opposition like a bounty hunter.

Depends on the type of scenario you're looking for. Currently the Jedi Order is not centralized on Coruscant; the war with the Sith has seen them split up between two mobile space stations, the Prosperity and the Vonnuvi, while the GA government has temporarily moved to Fondor. If you don't mind picking one of those stations as the setting, or if everyone agreed to be part of a mission to a certain planet, that could allow them to all be together at the same time and place.

Drusas Anaxedes Drusas Anaxedes Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon Ran Serys Ran Serys Valery Noble Valery Noble Braze Braze

genome genome I'd be down to do a private thread and help bring you back into the order :) Valery here is a Council Member in the GA's New Jedi Order, so helping with a Jedi's return is something she can easily do.

Could also combine it with a little adventure if you'd like. Valery often brings other Jedi along with her!

genome genome

If you are in the market for a master/padawan relationship, I have been on the look out for a padawan for Brandyn here. Perhaps he could be assigned by Valery as a way of tempering Brandyn’s increasingly dark soul. Something similar to Ahsoka being assigned to Anakin as much as a lesson to Anakin as Ahsoka…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom