Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Fellow Jedi Padawan... And Others

Hey there!

I'm looking for a fellow Jedi, preferably a Padawan though I'm down for more than one thread so... Any rank could do... to interact with. Eli is a student who takes care of his own studies, remaining without a Master. I thought it would be cool to do some exploring with someone his own age.

I'm also looking for some sort of... Opposition. Someone to test his resolve against.

Oh, and if any Jedi-orientated Faction wants to claim him, that'd be ace too...

Basically up for anything.

[member="Eli Koreve"], exploring sounds fun. I wouldn't mind hanging out with another Padawan. As for Jedi Oriented factions the Dominion has a nice Jedi order, led by [member="Dune Rhur"]

[member="Mason"]

I have one character in the Dominion as it stands. I was hoping to try out another faction style. Though thank you for the quick response.

As for writing, I'm sure we can find an excuse to even if Eli doesn't end up in the Dominion.

[member="Andy Khor"]

Oh my, I think the very concept of what your character does would blow Eli's little mind... Though he does love music... I doubt he's heard anything like what Khor could offer xD

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Oh.. No.. I'm his Younger, and significantly better, brother ;)

I would love to write with you though. I notice you're a Silver Jedi? Perhaps I should have him reside upon Voss in that case. It would make sense given that Maya was his tutor for a time.

Well currently i need at least 3 more dev threads for my "Hex Tour" proyect around the galaxy. The kind of work i could provide you is as security, some NPC enemy to fight against or maybe a fight between Andy and Eli hehe

[member='Eli Koreve']

[member="Mason"]

I'll likely go Silver Jedi, yes.

And I'm down to thread if you have any ideas. I can make up an excuse for him to be away from Voss for a time.

[member="Andy Khor"]

Security isn't required, and given that Andy is a Jedi a fight between the pair would not make sense. Perhaps wherever he ends up running into Mason, is also where Andy is. Gives me more of a reason to be in both of those threads if his duties on that world were the same.

Maybe somewhere like Nar Shaddaa, which has a large nightclub scene?

[member="Arisa Yune"]

No problem, I'll hit you up before then.

[member="Stefos Griffindale"]

I'm down for anything to be honest.

[member="Mason"]

That could work. As I say I wouldn't mind it being on the same world as where he meets [member="Andy Khor"] though. He doesn't have the capability to go zipping off to all corners of the Galaxy just yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom