Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Employment

Good day, gentle beings.

I am Admiral Stahlmann, formerly of the Republic and Protectorate, and I am seeking a new employer for my skills. I am a twenty year veteran of space actions, fought at Roche and Dark Harvest, as well at Gehenna and other battles.

I am seeking a new banner to work for, or even for an old one if the price is right. I bring my skills as an Admiral and a small crew of loyal officers and assistants to help me.

Thank you.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I suppose Abregado-Rae could use somebody experienced to take charge of its defense fleet.

I suppose it is not as prestigious as it would be to work for a whole major faction instead of a single planet, but my offer is out there.

-EDIT-
Or you can take helm of the Siege Tower!
Think of all the banters and raves we can have at each other as we are constantly pulled with it into some sort of combat or misadventure, arguing who was a better captain on the ship :p

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]

Wanted: One Admiral.

Must be OK with working for a recently aggrieved nation that's slightly more morally ambiguous and slightly less imperialist than the Republic.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]
The loot of a hundred warfleets, the treasures of every terror in the dark, the wealth of the greatest threats of the Unknown Regions...yeah, you could say that.

@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] But now we fight together and crush all enemies of the Fringe, yes?

@[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Thanks. I will do you proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom