Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Acquaintances

Hey, just finished a couple of threads. Looking for a few more storylines to help develop Rebel, I have some story ideas I want to happen that people could jump on but all in all I'm just looking to get a good story.

He needs friends, enemies, etc he just got his butt kicked by [member="Vrak Nashar"] so he's on the eventual hit list.

Also (not a must but...) I want to develop his Master, Jed Moonrunner, a bit too. Older Jedi Knight in his 50s has a shop on Nar Shaddaa to which he also uses to train students apart of the Academy network there. He's NJO/Indie and a member of the SIS. He's an NPC so If that interest anybody then...

Yeah, let me know. :)

[member="Rebel Sunka"]

If you're okay with your Jedi meeting the Emperor of a species who has up until now kept to themselves and has built their own light-weapon technology, I'd be up for a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom