Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a Willing Instructor [Dark Side Only]

Alara Slayn

An Existentialist Enigma.
Hallo again, Chaos.

Now that my CS is (partially) complete, I'd like to get Alara's story off and rolling right away. I've mostly envisioned the pretty bird as eventually treading down the path of the Dark Side (given her dark and troubling youth). She's a curious, defiant little risk taker who'd be bound to run into trouble anyway, so I thought it'd be cool to start from there.

I'd have to warn you though that this character, while Force-Sensitive, has yet to undergo any Force training, let alone acquire any Force-related skills. She's a latent sensitive, but your character (presumably a master?) will be starting from scratch. She'll have to be broken down before we (team effort!) build her back up as a Sith.

Because you know, Dark Side, drama and tragedy. ;)

Please don't hesitate to message or reply here. I'm all ears.

[member="Alara Slayn"]

Aria isn't a Sith currently, but she's definitely a Darksider and is going Sith herself eventually. Depending on what sort of dynamic you want, I could volunteer her, but it wouldn't be anything much like Sith training; an apprentice of hers would mostly be like a friend who she looks out for and teaches things she thinks would be helpful (means I get to have as many 'friends' as I want, too :p) If that's your jam, then I'm around. If you'd rather have proper Sith training though, that's totally fine.

Alara Slayn

An Existentialist Enigma.
Aria Vale said:
[member="Alara Slayn"]

Aria isn't a Sith currently, but she's definitely a Darksider and is going Sith herself eventually. Depending on what sort of dynamic you want, I could volunteer her, but it wouldn't be anything much like Sith training; an apprentice of hers would mostly be like a friend who she looks out for and teaches things she thinks would be helpful (means I get to have as many 'friends' as I want, too :p) If that's your jam, then I'm around. If you'd rather have proper Sith training though, that's totally fine.
You have been bookmarked as "potential crew (as in 'gang', not ship crew :p )" for the future.

While I'm looking specifically for Sith training, let's work on pipelining some nice stories for Aria and Alara, pretty please?

[member="Alara Slayn"]

I have Matsu who is primarily a mentalist/sorceress, so more esoteric uses of the Dark Side. She is cruel to those who are weak or displease her, but otherwise as long as someone shows strength and potential she's dedicated and will put everything in to making them something the Dark can be proud of. She also requires some sort of sacrifice - physical or mental - before she'll Knight, but that's always negotiable OOC. :)

Or I have her son Onley. Currently a Sith Knight, his powers are far more physical. He's very in to combat and is specializing in electrical powers as well. Cheeky, deep in to crime, and often rude - but consistent.

The only thing with me is that I'm busy in real life and I often can't post EVERY day. I'm consistent, but sometimes I'm just too busy or tired to reply every single day so I'd rather I disclose that first before you're interested but don't like my speed.

You can always PM me if you want specifics on something. Welcome to the site, and beautiful character sheet!

In the Darkness there is Truth
I can recommend [member="Matsu Xiangu"]. She's adorably creepy and evil. I mean that in the most loving way.

If you want other instructors/contacts somewhere down the line, I've got Sumiko Tanaka and Enyo Typhos. Both are familiar with Matsu.

[member="Alara Slayn"]

While he won't be what you're looking for, as he's not a Master. I'll throw Jacob's hat into the ring if you are ever in need of another character for some RPing.

He's in a similiar situation as Aria; about to start his walk along the dark path. Although his is under the guidance of Matsu.

And speaking of, I very much vouch for [member="Aria Vale"] and [member="Matsu Xiangu"]. Both have been wonderful to RP with. :D

[member="Alara Slayn"]

Awesome, throw me a PM on here or on the sites' Discord (I'm ShadowClaw there), whenever you need. Though if you're going to be entering Matsu's tutelage, I'm sure Jacob will cross her path at some point.

Oh, and I hope you enjoy your time here on Chaos. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom