Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a Sith Master

Alright so, my girl Blake is going to need a Sith master so she can eventually begin her grand adventure to the 'Dark Side' of the force as some may call it. Still, she is pretty much a blank slate with no real powers or special skills aside from her ability to adapt to stressful situations and constantly evolve to ever changing circumstances. A rather young woman, lots of built of fury and wrath that is mainly directed towards those who have conquered her home-world and laid waste to everything that she cared about on top of the fact her best friend abandoned her to study with the Jedi Order. At the moment, she is an orphan and works as a willing 'slave' so she can simply get close to the one who currently runs her district. Her goal is simple...do whatever she has to in order to liberate her people from the tyranny of the pirates who conquered them.

The specifics of the first act of her story can be found here.

But basically i'd like a potential master to be watching her as she struggles with these personal endeavors and throw some interesting character/story development in there to initiate her into this thing she knows nothing about. I'm not super fond of the whole 'I want power, teach me' or likewise 'The force is strong with this one...i can make you stronger.'. Because in the end Blake is a cynical realist with little to no knowledge on the force, the galaxy, or the Sith/Jedi orders. And thus someone saying that to her will simply evoke a reaction of negativity. I had a few ideas on how to go about this, so if anyone is interested let me know.

I tend to post rather often, just depends on the status of the thread and what else i have going on.

I kept looking at this, and all I though was I wanted to be apart of that. Though I couldn't find a part for Thraxis too play... Oh well.. gonna go grab some popcorn and watch I suppose.
[member="Blake Morrigan"]

[member="Blake Morrigan"]

mmmmmmmmkay so if the goal is to liberate her people then why not just do so. A little poison this person, blackmail that person, seduce another person. Play a few people against each other.

With a side of assassination and murder when needed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom