Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a master

[member="Darth Morsus"]

Unfortunately I'm not a Sith so I can't help you in that aspect. But! You'll get some volunteers if you expand on your character a bit, some info on what you'd like for them to achieve, what type of character you're writing, how far on the "evil" scale he is, etc. Just some general details will help folks understand him better and get you a match for the character :) Best of luck!

Lachlan Thorne

L
[member="Darth Morsus"]

I can take you if you provide me with some details, just like [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] suggested. :)

Basically my Sith is interested in dual-lightsaber combat, which he feels would best utilize his cybernetics that increase his dexterity. He would also like to learn Mechu-Deru mainly because of his affinity for machines. This would allow him to twist and bend machinery to his will and from what I've read can also create zombie-like slaves from dead foes and scrap. Other than that, the basic force powers would be nice since he already has a very rudimentary grasp of the Force that requires refining.

And if it helps, Darth Morsus/Shasmei can easily be controlled if you feed his delusions that he's Grievous reincarnated :)

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/75430-shasmei-rei-qualiim/

His bio for additional information.

Lachlan Thorne

L
[member="Darth Morsus"]

Well, I can teach you the basics, but not Mechu-Deru. It's a rare Force power and Equa doesn't have knowledge about it. However, when you reach Knight level or maybe Master, you can go on and study that on your own.

Other than that, I can teach you. :)

[member="Darth Morsus"]

Just a tip for you or anyone else looking for the same thing: you'll likely to have more luck if you post this within OS forums rather than here. We have a thread where you can request a master, another with an overview over available trainers, and there's also group training sessions frequently popping up. Worth looking into! :)

Welcome to Chaos!

Equa Dominator said:
[member="Darth Morsus"]

Well, I can teach you the basics, but not Mechu-Deru. It's a rare Force power and Equa doesn't have knowledge about it. However, when you reach Knight level or maybe Master, you can go on and study that on your own.

Other than that, I can teach you. :)
That fine by me.When do we start?

Lachlan Thorne

L
[member="Darth Morsus"]

You can start a thread whenever you want to. I'll be there. Just know that I'll be going on a three-day LOA tomorrow. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom