Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Seeking a Master

"Trighul" Hybrid, Ranger, Nerd and Aspiring Jedi
...For non-perverse reasons, of course.

This is (for now) one of my two Force Sensitive characters, and the only Light Sider - I just joined the Silver Jedi, but it's probably best to make the request here instead!

So, if any aged and wise Jedi Masters would like a youthful, one-eyed, former Trianii Ranger feline hybrid with slight anger issues as a student, let's shoot for a cool, weird interspecies friendship that will hopefully be a memorable and enjoyable time together - I prefer all source material to be as closely related to the old EU as possible (though not in relation to Era, of course) - the more good old lore we have to draw upon for inspiration, the better, as the current canon mostly sucks, in my eyes. If you love the older Star Wars material and can love writing a handful of paragraphs per post, then here's hoping we can have fun and take our RPing as seriously as possible and build a good, strong in-character bond!

Kev'thari "Kev" Vefthu Kev'thari "Kev" Vefthu

The EU? I've been writing in the Star Wars roleplaying universe since before the debut of Episode One. I love the EU!

Well, if you're willing to be patient (I'm not the fastest poster, owing to constraints on my time, especially given that I'm moving across the planet in a couple months' time) I'm willing to give you substantial posts. Around 300 words is typically my smallest, and a couple recent posts have clocked in at around 1100 and 1400 words. That's a wide range, I know... I just write until I feel satisfied that I've accomplished what I set out to write!

But that said... I'm currently on three weeks of vacation and I'll have what should be a good deal of writing time by the end of this week. And I have a few options for 'aged and wise' trainers in my roster... one of which I've been writing since 2005/2006! We can discuss those if you're interested. :)

Last edited:
"Trighul" Hybrid, Ranger, Nerd and Aspiring Jedi
Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky

I've got one potential candidate who's messaged me apart from you. If, for any reason, he changes his mind or becomes otherwise engaged, I'm more then willing to see what you are offering, for sure! Bonus points for your being an old-school Star Wars fan, before Fisney ducked up everything. Even if I do end up picking the other Jedi, I'm more then willing to have our respective OCS meet up and become allies, of course, if you've got any friendless (or loverless, if that tickles your fancy, though if we shoot for romance, please remember that everything is in-character only) Padawans, as well.

If you don't mind PMing me some links, I'd be more then willing to read over what you've got. Don't be a stranger, for sure!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom