Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a dedicated writer or two for force users

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Imperialknights.jpg

Really straight forward! :cool:

My faction suffered back in November from an abrupt Missing In Action of our writers/& characters who were our knights... :(

Now our Non force user base is pretty decently sized but the sudden loss of our force users writers has been somewhat detrimental to our lore building.

Right now the Imperial Remnant is under an Absolute Monarchy, with the non force user Emperor Vedarric Pallopides, and the force user Empress Kista Fel as our IC leaders, who IC are referred to as the Imperial Crown.

With this in mind I would love to see if one or two people out there might find a muse in taking up the writing of such a prestigious organization that exists as both a guardians of the Imperial Ideology and a check & balance to the Imperial Crown.

Now the Imperial Knights of present will still be following the original philosophy of the loyalty first to the Emperor and Empress,
Our difference with from the Knights before and present is our ranking system.

Just as before the official name of this force order is the Knights of the Empire
  • Imperial Master
  • Imperial Knight
  • Imperial Cadet

Link to relevant information: Imperial Knight

I'll be available to answer any questions if needed!

Again I'm looking for a dedicated writer or two to take up the pen (or in this case the keyboard) and find a muse in these wonderful bits of lore!

I couldn't decide if this deserved to go into the faction forum or not given the nature of this post. Admins/Mods feel free to move to this if necessary!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and may your muse never tire!

I'll join with this gentlemen here as a master if you don't mind that I have him all over the place.....Cause well, he does that, he's reliable but....y'know all over the place. Lol

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Faye Terrik"]

I'm a resistance fighter, enemy of the Imperial Remnant.

If you're looking for ideas: Perhaps we are related in some way, but ended up on different sides of the battlefield?

*shrugs*

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Darth Arcanix"]

You are more than welcome to create a character!

[member="Jack Rand"]

Blarg well you are welcome to create a character!

[member="Solan Charr"]

Oh i know I snagged you a little while ago, we just haven't had a chance to figure out how your character is joining on. But we can certainly work on that soon! I have some ideas at the bottom of this post that may help guide that muse of yours! :)

[member="Faye Terrik"]

Great to hear! If you make a new character you are welcome to use the Flavian last name (my character could use some relatives :D )

[member="Jericho"]

Hmmm we certainly could use someone of master level to help teach and promote the growth of the cadets and knights. Now I presume your character would go off on his own journeys and such? That is acceptable as long as we can write within reason that there is some sort of Imperial Agenda in his travels. We are modeling our intergalactic foreign policy and doemstic policy by borrowing heavily from the Victory Without War. So there are is a great number of reasons for someone to travel out and about!

@ALL

We'll be having a new dominion thread popping up here soon of strategic importance that the Imperial Knights would certainly be needed as participants.

Some basic background hooks and some meat to any new characters or already in well in use characters,
Note these are some rough guidelines that if you make characters or join on with a character I would love for you all to coordinate and determine on your own how this iteration of the Knights of the Empire functions and is featured.

A myriad of reasons one would join the Imperial Remnant as a Knight of the Empire, here are a few!
  • Perhaps the inability of the Jedi to suppress the Sith has led your force user to seek a more militant path?
  • You were already a citizen within Imperial Space and came to recognize you were gifted with the force and approached your local recruiting station who subsequently contacted the Intelligence and Security Bureau and the Knights of the Empire
  • Maybe you are refugee of Esposia, Zeltross, Manaan, or any of the other many war torn planets and you had considered joining the jedi but felt that Republic or any other faction did not represent stability?
  • Maybe you are a Crinan whose pursuit of increasing his or her knowledge of essence of the force (or from a Crinans perspective "magic") and

The Following represents additional background information for your character biographies to be used.
  • All Knights undergo Imperial Basic Indoctrination Training (A three month intensive program). Standard Imperialization takes place here
  • Followed by Storm Corp Basic Training (A nine month program) without using the force to aid in overcoming this training as it is to encourage the understanding that the force is merely a tool to enhance the warrior with in. Training alongside Storm Troopers is to instill the mentality and strong obedience to the Imperial Crown above all else!
  • After that those that are new to the ways of the force one become a Cadet and is expected to pursue training from a Knight or a Master. Those who join as knight equivalence of course would seek training from a master. While Masters being masters would be encouraged to pursue other martial methods in the arts of war and diplomacy.
  • All members of this order are expected to pursue specializations and further their military prowess (becoming fighter pilots, commanders, and war
  • All members of this order are expected to become proficient bladesman and woman, thus the pursuit of mastering light-saber combat is critical to the success of protecting the Emperor and Empress.

So yeah! Questions are most welcome! Answers will come along of course (but intermittently as my present work schedule is steady but unrelenting!).

I'm a very flexible individual and am more than willing to find a way to accommodate!

I have a simple opening thread in mind that can easily start you all off but it is up to you all however you wish to decide!

My idea is a graduation ceremony and swearing an Oath of Allegiance to the Imperial Crown, this will be after having gone through all that together as a group (plus I can debut the newborns) Let me know what you all think!

Julius Paceus

J
[member="Caius Flavian"]

Just letting you know, this is Darth Arcanix and this is my new character to serve amongst the ranks of the Imperial Knights

[member="Caius Flavian"]

I can reflavor Vae here into being an Imperial knight if needed he hasn't really done anything aside from post his bio up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom