Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing The Lady

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"I believe I can [member="Lady Kay"]. But it will have to be a memory wipe, that would be the only way." Rex said he looked into the man's eyes. He walked over touched the man. He felt the lylek spirit come to him. "I Know what you are doing my Lylek, and I agree. He can be saved and made into a good man once more." Rex began to glow as any camera or recording devices in the room were suddenly destroyed. "I am the Lylek and now you are a soldier once more to pay for your misgivings and kills." Rex then stopped turned to Kay. "It is done" he said before fainting.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He listened to everything. "Save me by wiping me what a stupid idea." Then the Chiss man got up and walked towards him. The Chiss touched him then it went dark.

He remembers a voice something being a soldier for [member="Lady Kay"]

When he came to again he saw the Chiss man on the ground. "Is he okay?" He asks concerned then looking at lady Kay. "My lady, do I need to help him?" He would ask his once hard eyes softer now.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay didn't expect it to happen so quickly. Lylek? Who was that? She had never observed a Chiss using the Force before, let alone watch anyone do a memory wipe on someone. She jumped as electronic devices in the room exploded and used her hands to cover her face.

As soon as [member="Rex Taff"] told her that he was done, she lowered them, just in time to see him faint. "Rex!" She got up from her chair and looked him over, checking for signs of breathing. Fortunately he had only lost consciousness. Kay looked up to [member="Ravenfire"] as he inquired about him. Was he really changed? Only time would tell. "He should be alright. He just needs some air."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Okay my lady," his features softening. As he looks around the room, "where am I lady Kay? And why am I here?" [member="Lady Kay"]. He looks at lady Kay his killers features turning into those of a soldier. "Have I done something wrong?"

Kay-Larr

Well for one thing, [member="Ravenfire"] seemed to recognize her, although she doesn't recall ever seeing him before today.

And now he was asking about what had happened to him. In her own experience, it was better for her to know the truth of what had happened. Maybe the same could be said here. "You are in Chasin City Prison on Commenor. Unfortunately you seemed to have chosen a life of crime. Rex here had requested to give you a second chance, which I had granted."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"I remember bits and pieces of that life, it feels as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders though". Ravenfire said and then he looks around "I'm in prison because, oh oh no cause I was part of a robbery gone wrong in which someone was killed." Ravenfire becomes visiblely upset, it almost like someone turned his morale compass right around. "I am sorry about that. I can't ever repent enough for it. But I would like to try."
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay raised a brow as [member="Ravenfire"] seemed to have remembered parts of the events that [member="Rex Taff"] was supposed to erase. How is that possible? Perhaps Rex didn't do as thorough of a job as he figured. He did say that it would take a while. Maybe it was a process that took place over multiple sessions.

"You'll need to earn trust and that could take some time. And you'll need to repay the bank for the damage done to it that you had caused. But whether or not Rex had other plans for you, I don't know..."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex awakens "Ouch that hurt, ooooooof." He looks around, and sees Ravenfire he looks different. "So it did work excellent." Then he hears [member="Lady Kay"], "She is right that is all you can do. I would suggest we release him and put him to work as Commeri Security immediately, I will stay on planet to help." Then he turns to Kay "Any questions you have save it till after Raven has been released, as before the choice is yours."

Kay-Larr

Well [member="Rex Taff"] was awake. That was good. And he was well aware of what was going on. That was also good.

Kay raised a brow at his suggestion of what to do with [member="Ravenfire"] however. "Security? Protecting what or who? How do you know that he can be trusted?" She didn't want either of them to be swindled. She studied the pridoner, not yet quite believing that he was reformed through such complicated yet simple means. "Keep him with you. I won't let him be on his own until he has gained my trust."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Okay my Lady, I am sure you have questions. What would you like to know?" Rex asked [member="Lady Kay"], waiting for her to speak again. Hopefully Raven had changed, and it had worked. If not the Guards should be able to deal with him.

Kay-Larr

Kay watched as [member="Ravenfire"] left the room. She then looked up to [member="Rex Taff"] while he spoke. He seemed to have confidence in his ability, something that she didn't quite share just yet.

Yet he opened up the floor to her. "How is it that he remembers some of what happened? How do you know that he isn't just playing you or us, and is just biding his time to finish the job?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"My lady as you would have heard I spoke with a spirit, the one of a lylek." Rex said he looked at her. "I asked to spirit to do what is best, it decide a mind wipe is to mess and instead went with something more subtle. The spirit through me has made the man reassess his on morals. In doing so the man has changed back to who he was as a soldier before he was left out in the cold abandon by his ruler and his general. The lylek has also now made him fiercely loyal to the CSA and yourself, as a punishment to him for killing one of your people. In all of this I think it has been fair, but the choice of how to treat the man is yours and he will accept any punishment you see fit." Rex said before putting a hand against his head "I feel very hot, the lylek took more out of me than I thought it would." He says sitting down in a chair again.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay blinked. [member="Rex Taff"] had a spirit with him? So that was what Lylek was. Now she understood. It was...a wise choice in the end. Much better than the mind wipe. So should she trust [member="Ravenfire"] with her life? Perhaps. Only time would tell how trustwortjy he could be. "Alright...well, he could guard the Palace for now. Though he won't be on his own. My guards are never by themselves. It's safer that way." Not just for themselves but for her as well.

She looked to Rex with concern as he sat back down. "Just take a minute. Then we'll get out of here and you can have some fresh air, as well as something to drink."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex nods "Thank you my lady. Trust me he will defend you till his last breath." Rex continues to sit there quietly "I will definitely need a minute that took more out of me than I thought it would." Rex starts to normalise his breathing again. "You may want to call [member="Ravenfire"] in again my lady and send him to a barracks and an armoury so he can start his job immediately at the very least." Rex sighs. "I will visit again in a week or 2 by then we will be able to tell whether the spirit was right or not. One thing thought the spirit is almost always right."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded. [member="Rex Taff"] had asked her to trust him and so she would. If she couldn't trust her own cituzens, who could she trust? Loyalty was something that she coveted and it was rare. Now it was time to see if it could be more common.

"You'll have to tell me more about this spirit one of these days and how you became acquainted with it."

She moved from the table and headed to the door, sticking her head out of the doorway as she looked for [member="Ravenfire"] . Kay didn't have to look for very long. He was standing right there. "We'll be heading to the Palace soon. I'd have you go on ahead of us, but I have nothing right now that would prove to others that you aren't escaping. So...you'll just have to wait for a few more minutes."

Kay returned to Rex. "When you're able to walk, we'll go back to the Palace together. There you can get something to eat and drink, not to mention relax as well."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Very well my lady I will tell you about the spirit back at the palace." Rex gets up still a little shaky on his legs. "I think I can make it by myself back but I will ask [member="Ravenfire"] to help me." He says walking out of the room. "Raven I need you to help me please." Turning to the guards "[member="Lady Kay"] will explain all once she comes out" as he begins walking towards the exit.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Raven was standing outside the door for sometime before [member="Lady Kay"] poked her head out of the room. They would be heading to the palace soon, "Very well M'lady I shall await you here." Some more time passed before [member="Rex Taff"] came out of the room and asked for some assistance "Yes sir" He moves to Rex's side and props him up as the man explains to the guards Kay would explain more. He begin to help the Chiss towards the area that he was heading in.

Kay-Larr

Kay raised a brow. She was ready to help [member="Rex Taff"] walk out, but perhaps it was his pride that had gotten him to seek out [member="Ravenfire"] 's help instead. Maybe he had thought it unbecoming of her, a Queen helping out one of her subjects, but both herself and her husband had never made themselves unapproachable. Neither were born into the role, afterall.

After a moment to herself, Kay stepped out of the room, looking to the guards, some of which were her own from the Palace. "We're done here. Time to head home." Curt nods were given before they fell into formation behind her while she headed to the transport that'll take them back to the Palace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom