Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing The Lady

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Walking towards [member="Lady Kay"] office. He brings his Rakghoul Droid Crow along with him. Wearing his Raven armour, with his weapons with him. He steps into a middle aged lady's office, with crow by his side, "Hello I am here to see Lady Kay." As he says so he also notices the two guards standing at the door. The lady looks up and says "Name?" Rex looks at the desk seeing her name on it "Olivia, my name is Rex Taff."

She looks him up and down "Okay I will check whether Lady Kay wishes to see you, while I do that please leave all you weapons here." Rex nods "I will do." As one of the guards walk up ready to take his weapons. He hands over his light sabres and both of his ranged weapons. Then the guard asks "The droid sir?" "It won't attack you without my say so soldier, I am still a citizen of the CSA." "Very well sir you can keep it but we will destory it if you try anything." "Understood soldier, I know you are just doing your job."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Rex Taff"] . The man had been trying to see her for a while, yet something had always gotten in the way. It was a common occurance with Kay. Even she has had to put off speaking with others because of something else interfering.

Olivia sent word of his arrival, the message pinging on her datapad as she was reading a holonovel while sipping her Sapir tea. Kay always had her tea on hand. It gave her comfort when she was alone, or when she was feeling down. That was an everyday thing these days, with her husband in custody.

Kay got to her feet as the door opened, the guards having given Rex the go ahead to enter. She bowed her head to him. "Rex Taff, what brings you here today?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Finally being permitted to see [member="Lady Kay"] he said, "My lady it is good to speak to you, there are a few things that bring me here." Then he enters the office, calling his droid behind him "I will start with what occurred some weeks ago and where it has led." Then sitting down, telling his droid to sit beside him. "It starts with Darben and Stardust, as well as me and ends quite interestingly."

"So as you know Darben has gone on a break from his office." Then looking around the room to confirm they were alone. "Lady Kay unfortunately there was an incident at one of the local banks, bank robbers." Then feeling his feelings welling up like when he had gone to see Darben. "I am sorry, but during this bank robbery not only was Darben taken hostage, Mia also died on the job." Looking at Kay tears in his eyes "I couldn't stop them quickly enough, I did manage to save Darben from his captors and in fact the man is still within the CSA prison system." He wait till Kay responded to tell the rest of his tale.

Kay-Larr

Kay glanced to the droid. She had no problems with them, her looking was purely out of curiosity. And then [member="Rex Taff"] began to speak. She sat herself down after they did and cradled her mug in her hands while she listened.

What he had told her was news to her. Yes Darben was away, but she was used to that as he'd often be off with Renla somewhere, usually getting products for his store. Her brows furrowed as the story continued. "Mia was killed?...How is Darben? Is he alright? And how does Star fit into this?" Obviously she wanted him to continue.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Yes Mia was killed, Darben is okay I just met him recently, he and I are still understandably upset still over the event." Rex says shakily as tears continue streaming down his face. "As for Star I will get to that now." He wiped his face of his tears. "Stardust was present during the event me, her and Mia were attempting to stop the heist." Then he looked sad again "One of the criminals killed Mia in cold blood, thus he was killed by star for what he had done."

Wiping his face again. "I am sorry it is a very distressing tale, but I will continue." Looking at the office at large, he was beginning to see how well furbished it was. "Three of the criminals got away, [member="Ravenfire"] the one we captured won't tell us where." Then looking at the roof "Since both Stardust and Darben went missing, I felt out of place with the CSA and thus I joined the CIS." He manages to stop crying waiting to hear how [member="Lady Kay"] would respond.

Kay-Larr

Kay's look was one that held a few different emotions; one being shock, another being sadness, and the last being compassion. She set down her tea and got up from her desk, moving around it so that she could grab a box of tissues from the side table. She then handed it to [member="Rex Taff"] while sitting on the edge of her desk.

For a moment she didn't say anything, her mind going over the events described. A bank heist gone wrong. Whether or not anything was stolen was irrelevant. Credits can be replaced, but lives cannot.

"Thank you for your help in trying to stop the crime. It's not usual for us to have them. Everyone is paid well..." But a lack of poverty wasn't enough to prevent crime completely, it seemed. "The one that was captured, this [member="Ravenfire"] person, are they still in custody?" Maybe she could get them to talk.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
As [member="Lady Kay"] hands Rex a box of tissues "Thank you my lady." He blows his nose and wipes his on the tissues. He looks at the ground, speaking on this reminded him of the time not to long ago.

He had hit the man [member="Ravenfire"] with the rock to the back of his head. The smell of blood still fresh in the air. Mia's dead body lying in the rubble from the hole they had made. The taste of anger in his mouth, he had used the dark side to stop the man from killing Darben. But he had let the other three free. He had not expected them to blow a hole in the back and he was in no position to follow. Calling the authorities to help the other hostages, Watching Star kill the other man in her rage.

Then them both going missing not long after and not being able to be at Mia's funereal as well. It had hurt a lot. Then when he had been with the CIS and had relived the day that he had killed his ops team. Not on purpose but he had done it none the less. That had hurt a lot. Then he had seen Darben and that had hurt even more as the feelings welled up inside him. The failure of him and the destruction of his character using the dark side so much.

Then Kay started talking about the crime telling Rex many thanks. Then she asked about the man who had been captured. "Yes he is still in prison, as far as I know my Lady." Then think about it "If you wish I can be present when you question him my lady."

Kay-Larr

[member="Rex Taff"] was silent as he composed himself. She didn't really watch, instead giving him the time that he had needed. It was a rare thing for someone, especially a man, to be so emotional around her. But she appreciated it all the same for it showed his honesty.

Kay was relieved to hear that [member="Ravenfire"] was still in custody. That meant that she could see him and find out what had caused him to do what he did. Something drove him to rob the bank. It couldn't of been poverty. That was a rare thing to find on Commenor. Of course he could be from another world. "That would be great, thank you. I wouldn't want to see him on my own. But we'll wait until you're ready."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Finally clearing his mind once again. He waited to hear what Kay's thoughts on his idea were. Only to find out she supported them 100%, not being sure she would be able to face the man alone. And if Kay was there Rex would be able to be a bit calm than he would have otherwise.

"I am ready now my lady." He replied to [member="Lady Kay"]. "I myself have wanted to ask him a few questions as well." Then he would ask, "Would it be better to see him here or in the prison my lady?" He didn't mind either way. But he would wait for her to name where so that they could go and ask these questions they had. Petting crow his main question for the man would be "Why?" Because Rex still couldn't understand the rational of the man or perhaps he just didn't want to either way he would get his answer.

Kay-Larr

[member="Rex Taff"] composed himself well and quickly enough. Perhaps he was more eager to get answers than she had realized. Kay offered him a supportive smile as she got to her feet. "We'll go to the prison. A man such as that has no place inside of these walls." That is until he had redeemed himself.

She gestured for him to lead the way."After you. And not to worry, my guards will keep us safe." Kay let him walk out of her office first and then spoke quietly to one of her guards. "Radio ahead and have a transport ready. We're going to the prison to question a prisoner. His name is [member="Ravenfire"] . Please have him moved to an interrogation room." Of course such a room was no more intimidating than an empty office. It just had no windows and not much light. It wasn't as though they were going to torture him. That just wasn't their way.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He had been in a cell of a couple of weeks now. No one had come to visit him or that not that he had any family left anyways. He disliked being imprisoned his whole idea of fun was either bounty hunting or killing people trying to hunt him. But most of his old associates though he was dead, his body lying somewhere on Tattonie. So no one was trying to break in to kill him nor break him out.

He was so isolated in this prison without being isolated. Damn that idiot for killing that girl, they knew there could be jedi. But that idiot just had to kill the girl. He had heard that there were two bodies taken from that heist meaning that idiot most likely died, it's what he deserved after all. He imaged Candez was running for his life, Sleez ball hadn't even bothered trying to get him out of prison.

That's when the guards came, they said nothing, he didn't expect them to. He used to be a member of the military himself not that he could remember much of his past life. He was taken to a new room, a room with 3 chairs and a table. There was glass on the left hand wall given he was sat down across from the door. Finally he was going to meet someone. He had been waiting. He could wait a little longer to see who it was.

[member="Lady Kay"], [member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
The prison it was a good call from [member="Lady Kay"] to meet the man there. She was a very intelligent ruler, even if she could use a few agents watching her people, so she knew what was going on. Leading her out of her office, she mentioned something to a guard and they began following as well. They took an air speeder to the prison. "Here we are my lady" Rex would say.

He would go to the main guard house. They immediate saw and recognised Lady Kay and let us pass. One of them showed us all the way to the Interrogation room. Alone the way Rex got a look at the prison in general, Kay was a kind ruler even to those in prison. He would have to look into the treatment of prisoners of the CIS and base it off how the CSA treated their's. Standing outside the door, "He is just in here my lady."
[member="Ravenfire"]

Kay-Larr

Kay walked alongside [member="Rex Taff"] through the prison. Both were led by the guards. This wasn't her first time here, but it had been some time since she was here last.

They were soon led to the interrogation room where [member="Ravenfire"] awaited them. Kay nodded as Rex stood aside. She placed her hand on the panel by the door and it unlocked, the door sliding open with a hiss. For a moment she stood there, her eyes falling to the man that sat at the table. There was a lot to be learned by the way that he carried himself.

Finally she stepped inside and sat down on the chair on the left. "Ravenfire, is it? I am Lady Kay Arenais, High Queen of the Commenor Systems Alliance. You are accused of commiting crimes against my Minister of Finance and others. Would you mind telling me what happened?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex would follow [member="Lady Kay"] in and sat down on the right of her. He simply sat and waited. He wouldn't speak much at all occasionally saying something but for the most part he let Kay and Raven speak. He would be in an emotional turmoil inside while the conversation was ongoing but he wouldn't show it to the fiend before him. So he sat and waited. Crow was outside the door with the guards along with his weapons. Which was smart because he probably would have killed the man were he sat. Rex was still to sore about what had happened. [member="Ravenfire"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Ravenfire watched as some human Lady and a chiss male entered. The Chiss didn't say anything at all. But the Lady did. "Ohh the High Queen of the commoner systems , is that supposed to mean something to me?" He laughed slightly Important people had come to visit him hahaha."Your minister for Commerce never heard of anyone like that. I was simply robbing a bank." He sighs thinking about it "And I was left behind and wasn't even given the release of death, instead I have been stuck here with people thinking I am dead."

Then he says "Tell you what I may just stay here forever, can't be hurt, no need for money, only problem I can't kill anyone." He looks at this Lady. "Tell you what happen, I can tell you I was hired for a bank heist, we were order not to kill anyone, the idiot I was working with killed someone important apparently and well I hear he is dead. As for my bloody leader I give him a week to a month before those Jedi/Sith people hunt him down and kill him too." He starts laughing. "But that is what happens when you don't pick your jobs right."

Kay-Larr

Kay's brow raised a touch as [member="Ravenfire"] expressed his lack of empathy. Clearly titles meant nothing to him and that was just fine. He clearly wasn't Commenori. "If people believe you to be dead...then that means that no one would be looking for you..." That certainly opened a few doors in regards to his treatment. There was no way that she was going to let him treat this as though it were some vacation.

But now he was opening up more. She glanced to [member="Rex Taff"] briefly before turning her attention back to the prisoner. "Who hired you? Where do you come from?" She didn't believe him to answer truthfully either. Still, she didn't need him to talk. It was just better for him if he did.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"I was hired through the bounty board by Candez. He is probably being hunted as we speak." Raven said not caring. "As for were I come from, I pay no allegiance to any group." Then he thinks, "I had ... Nope they got killed or what about ... Nope killed them to." Then he looks back a smile on his face "I don't remember where I can from only I was a solider at one point and was left out in the cold." Then he says shortly after "This must open up so many doors for you, man who has no allegiances picks the wrong job, everyone thinks he is dead, and the rest of his crew are being hunted down as we speak. So what is the big bad [member="Lady Kay"] going to do, execution, imprisonment or perhaps reform." He says laughing, he is a dead man anyway he could care less.

Kay-Larr

Candez? She hadn't heard that name before. But then again, it wasn't as though she knew everyone.

Kay raised a brow as [member="Ravenfire"] revealed more little tidbits about himself. His laugh was the kind that she knew, the type that hustlers often gave when they were caught, yet still tried to hold a brave face. "Hard labour would be my choice. Our mines could use another worker. They are over 30 kilometers beneath the surface within such a vast tunnel network that should you attempt to escape, you'd never find your way out again."

She then turned her attention to [member="Rex Taff"] . "That is of course unless you have a better idea?" He could have his own ideas. But whether or not Kay would approve of them would be another story.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex turned his head to face [member="Lady Kay"]. "My lady that would be a fitting punishment. However a suggestion, he says he was a soldier. Reform him add him to your army or to your security forces. Show the whole galaxy your compassion, this man has killed no one within the CSA." Then thinking about it further. "My lady the choice as always is yours but you are correct you can't leave him in your prison systems." He added on "Everyone believes he is dead anyways, allow people to think that and give him a new name. He was a soldier who was left in the cold a long time ago. Give him half a chance, the killer is dead, Star is hunting the other one down." Rex also added. "If need be I can erase his memory, back to before he became a killer, it might take a while but I can do it."

"As always the choice is yours. I will support you no matter what." He would wait for her to reply.

Kay-Larr

Kay furrowed her brows. Why would she put someone like [member="Ravenfire"] into her security forces, let alone her military? The man obviously had no morals, no common sense.

Yet [member="Rex Taff"] continued on. Did she really need to show the Galaxy that she was compassionate? Wouldn't those that care already know?

And then he spoke of removing memories. That caused her to frown slightly. "Removing memories....is dangerous." During her abduction and torture by the Sith, she had all of her good memories removed. That was a dark chapter in her life, causing her to fear and distrust those closest to her. She forgot most of who she was. However Kay had help in regaining her memories, and because of it, she thought of herself as being stronger for overcoming such trauma.

"You were there when the crimes were commited, Rex. I was not. If you feel that you can...help him become a better person, then you are welcome to try. Keep me posted on your progress."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom