Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing The Galaxy

Hello folks!

I'm looking to do some more RP's with Aela. Up until recently she's been rather focused on destroying all darksiders everywhere and has only recently mellowed out to be a bit more understanding and accepting. Though she used to fight for the Alliance she has since retired and now teaches younglings at a Jedi Academy. Along with this she also does some diplomacy stuff.

Anyway, I'm looking at getting Aela some more wordly(galaxly?) experience as she's still rather naive and ignorant about quite a bit.

If you'd be interested in RP'ing with me drop a line here or my PM's :)

[member="Aela Talith"]

Hello there I am interested, Kyrel Ren the Enforcer of the Supreme Leader, and one of the Three Masters of Ren within the Order of Ren, He has always had an interest in hunting down Jedi, and would be open to doing a thread or story arc. If you are interested?

[member="Mako Suruzashi"]

Though Aela is a bit more open minded, it's unlikely she would remain Civil in a meeting with a Sith. Mostly because she still believes Sith are generally bad for the Galaxy and thus they should be arrested(but given a chance at redemption).

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

Why wouldn't we tell him about him?

Kal is a wanderer so I wouldn't mind meeting Aela, especially since I'm doing my best to develop this character. He was sith and later jedi, now not so much. Perhaps he'd be able to open up new possibilities and show Aela his own views over the dark side, the force and force users and then who knows what will happen? I'm up for anything, really, friends, enemies, frenemies, whatever. ^_^

[member="Aela Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom