Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds to Sow [TJA]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
[member="Loxa Visl"]

Kira's brows would furrow in mild confusion, but nonetheless, she gave an incline of her head.

"I can contact her through an encrypted holotransmission, Headmistress." Kira would offer, gesturing towards the section of the room that had a large round holographhic array for such functions.

"Or would you prefer her presence physically to report in?" depending on her answer, then they would need to go about it different ways. This was no doubt important, and if it was enough to bring Avalore, more so. Important notices aside, it would be nice to see the healer again.

The next few steps would be critical. they were running on a timeline that was quickly coming to a close.

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
"Time is of the essence," M'ti replied, nodding to Kira and motioning with a gentle sway to the transponders, "efficiency prudent. Where have the trees been stored?"

"Ailon," Loxa replied.

"Just beyond and within the reach of the Sith," the neti internalized, branches shivering in thought, "but not far from House Dionea."

"This one suggests to meet this Housemaster. How do you say..." Loxa trailed off.

M'ti looked to Kira, "Rendez vous."

[member="Kira Talith"]

Kira Talith

[member="Loxa Visl"]

"It shall be done," Kira would assure Headmistress M'ti. With a lingering friendly smile to Loxa, the Lorrdian ambled her way over towards the transponders. While the Neti Master would continue her conversation with the Steward of Moross, Kira let her fingers slip over the console.

A slide of her finger tip, a few buttons and a flip of a toggle. The holo-array blazed to life in a cerulean flurry, stabilizing a moment later once the encrypted call to Master [member="Avalore Eden"] went through.

With luck, the young Jedi Healer was near. With everything going on lately, all the chaos, it was getting increasingly harder to keep in touch with everyone.

Took some time for that call to find said Healer. Avalore was not on Cato Neimoidia, nor was she on Ossus - two of her usual past places. Cato's House Dionea had been closed for nearly a year now and since then she had not returned to Ossus. Her local haunt as of late? Commenor.

Chasin City Hospital. 2am. Jedi Master Healer Avalore Eden answered the call in blood-stained scrubs. If one didn't know any better they might've thought the worst - it's happened, everything was too much for her to bear, she's finally fallen to the Darkside. Kira knew better.

She looked tired, haggard even, but offered a wilting smile at the holoimage of Kira's bust, "Good evening....or is it morning? I just got out of three hour surgery. You caught me right as I started packing up to go home."

[member="Kira Talith"]

Kira Talith

[member="Avalore Eden"]

"I'm sorry for the late call," The Lorrdian Jedi Master told Avalore, an apologetic expression washing over her face. Nonetheless, she continued. "It's an emergency." she told her, informing her that were it anything else, it would have normally waited.

"The Headmistress would like to speak to you." Kira informed the Jedi Healer, her blonde head turning towards the Neti Master. An incline of her head would gesture for the elder Jedi to take over the communication. The evergreen form of the female Neti elder would fill the holographic screen of the Jedi Healer. There was always such a calming presence about her, only that this time, there was also a measure of urgency.

"Master Eden, forgive us for the intrusion, but time is of the essence..."

Avalore listened quietly as the Headmistress explained the situation, nodding along upon each point made with her brow furrowing in thought. Herbology and gardening had becoming something of a habitual pasttime for the Healer considering how it went hand-in-hand with the more natural approaches to Medicine and Healing. She was not, however, overly familiar with keeping Bafforrs, which she readily admitted to.

M'ti merely smiled and insisted she would know what to do.

"We can take them to the Sanctuary..." Avalore offered after a few moments of silence, "...we'd expanded the greenhouse on the roof before..."

"The Sanctuary will be perfect," M'ti replied gently, "it is still hidden is it not?"

Avalore nodded, "It won't get them very far from the One Sith I'm afraid, but they'll be safe there. The greenhouse is enclosed and the cloak hiding the Sanctuary is fully functional. I made sure of that before I closed everything up."

"Commenor is on the way," M'ti said, turning back to [member="Kira Talith"], "the less ships gathering at Ailon the better."

Kira Talith

[member="Avalore Eden"]

Kira gave a nod of agreement to the Neti. "I can contact a few of the other Masters, maybe a knight for the journey." We can likely find a simple commercial transport by the Rekali Clan. They would be willing to help, I'm sure." Seeing as the Rekali Clan invited them and offered them protection here at Yavin, it made the most sense. And they would be one of the few trusted to undertake such a task.

"I can get that settle right away, if this works Headmistress." A smiling glance to the healer thereafter, "Master Eden."

If this was sound, then it wouldn't take long for the bafforr trees to find their new home at all.

M'ti nodded in agreement, "Safe travels, friends, and may the Force be with you all."

"I can meet you at the Chasin City spaceport," Avalore said, "just send me a timeframe on my comm when you have one."

[member="Kira Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom