Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private See No Evil

ChVAW7n.png

ED4-A2086-81-A1-4891-A451-8-C823-E0569-C4.png

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Dxun

The dark side power that emanated from the tomb warped one’s perceptions of time; one could spend days walking through the depths of the Beskar structure, subsequent centuries of malevolent infusion dimpled the walls of the tomb so that it eventually became more pyramidal, yet asymmetrical, in appearance. Everything began to look so similar, it was easy to walk in circles. After millennia of exploitation, clearing, grave robbing and excavation, there were still passages being discovered and treasures awaiting those who would seek them out.

The Dark Lord of the Sith approached the long narrow bridge that led into the depths of the tomb, he approached the source of the nexus, the crux of power. There was a vergence deep in the heart of this bastion of evil, a source of power that sprang forth from the Dark Side itself. Amongst a menagerie of broken urns and pilfered storage for artifacts were the sarcophagi of the long dead royalty of Onderon’s insidious past: King Ommin and Queen Amanoa, and the source of the nexus, the Dark Lord of the Sith Freedon Nadd. Atop the mausoleum was a massive platformed statue of Freedon Nadd, and within were the Dark Lord's remains where the vile energy resonated outward.

The Elder had been here many times, it was a source of pilgrimage much like Fortress Vader for him, a place to reflect and delve deep into the past. Unlike the majority of his visits, he was alone, no apprentice or dark adept accompanying him. As he neared the threshold toward the main antechamber, midway across the bridge, he stopped. He felt his skin crawl as a ripple in the Force caught his attention, he knew not what it was but he sensed something. A shatterpoint perhaps? A presence?

DKrmOMV.png
Equipment: Simple Robe || Empyrean gland
Tags: Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis
dRUm20K.png
[ The Empire Forever ]
<"High Nelvaanian language"> | ~ telepathic communication ~

Since the Thule invasion, Ingrid had been looking for an opportunity to talk to the leaders or the leader of the Maw. She could not openly do so, as they were at war with each other, not least openly condemning all the actions of the Maw, and this was not a role-play or a PR, she condemned the actions as an individual and as a ruler as well. Especially what they did to Csilla. The Empress of the Eternal Empire also helped destroy Mercy from inside. She would do it again, despite the fact that in theory the Maw has the same goal as the Eternal Empire. Only the methods differed; those were quite different.

Last but not least, the Eternal Empire turned its back on the Sith, each on the political scene, and allowed the Sith Empire to collapse. This was what she had to do to save the Eternal Empire. She really hadn't cared about it since Adrian's death. Since then, she has tried to focus more on the plans of the Wardens of the Shroud. The Empress had been watching Maw executives with various agents for some time, so she learned that Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis was on the Dxun moon right now.

It didn’t take more than that, it was the perfect time to finally talk. Secretly, of course, Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood was different, she revealed the truth to him, the two of them had a long history, but she didn't know Solipsis yet. That’s why she decided not to go in her own form. Ingrid also changed her appearance, voice, and Force signature so that no one could recognize her. That's why she came from the Netherworld.

Through one of the rifts, invisibly, hiding herself in the Force, floating completely like a shadow, she approached the place where the man was. When she entered the room, the woman became visible, but still translucent, immaterial, like a Shroud made by Adrian. Her appearance was indefinable in the white/gray mantle , and her voice was neutral, neither male nor female.

"Oh, Darth Solipsis, finally alone. My master has been waiting for this for a very long time so I can finally talk to you. I'm the Messenger, welcome, my Lord!" said in the neutral voice and bowed to the man.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

ChVAW7n.png

“A long time to wait.. just to die.”

Small crimson sparks danced between his fingertips, he turned to face his ‘guest’ with dagger-like eyes piercing into the translucent flesh of that which appeared from the immaterial. He paused in his movements, taking a moment to study the arrival with scholarly detail.

“Here I am, what do you and your master want?”

The Dark Lord of the Sith glared coldly, his expression a twisted parody of warmth, a smile of dark grimace that spread from ear to ear. He had not expected this meeting, nor did he believe he would encounter any being here. He would hear out what this being wanted out of curiosity.

DKrmOMV.png
dRUm20K.png
[ The Empire Forever ]

Ingrid watched the Maw leader. Although she was in an immaterial form, she was still equally vulnerable to the Force, so if the man attacked, she would definitely have to defend herself. However, this did not happen. Now she couldn’t be as stiff and brittle as usual because she had to look like a completely different person; fortunately, because of her past as an agent, all this did not cause her any trouble. That's why she answered the man almost cheerfully, but her neutral voice was still heard as it came from "beyond the grave".

"My master heard crumbs of information about the Maw that caught their attention. They sent me to find out how true this information is. And if they are, then I have the authority to negotiate a possible cooperation or alliance with you."

There was no distortion or lie in this; really these were her intentions. Although she did not agree with the methods, she could use them for her own purposes and to enable Wardens to operate without hindrance and that no one should look for them.

"Among other things, they heard that there are many inside the Maw whose goal is to destroy the Force…" no prelude, she immediately said the point.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

ChVAW7n.png

“Interesting.”

The Dark Lord of the Sith set his eyes upon the stranger with a terrible glare, a sinister visage filled with dark grimace.

“I wish to destroy the galaxy in order to bring about a second genesis. The Brotherhood is the tool by which this act can be accomplished and the New Sith Order the guiding hand. All will witness the new dawn, the Final Dawn but we cannot accomplish this task without wrestling control away from the Force itself. Control, dear child, I seek control. For the Force binds this galaxy together and without it what chains will there be to break free from and evolve? What obstacles to mold ourselves? To better ourselves in the fires of tribulation and metamorphosis?”

DKrmOMV.png
dRUm20K.png
[ The Empire Forever ]

"Interesting!" the Messenger echoed Solipsis' words.

To the man's ominous gaze, the Messenger fluttered backwards, as if frightened or worried. The woman was not afraid, not worried; she would have been ready to fight even Carnifex recently, as she would with Omni. But the role was the role, she had to stick to it. How much easier it would have been if Ingrid had simply been able to say no or yes. But the reality was much more nuanced than that.

Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood really wasn't wrong, there were overlaps, but the methods, with which maybe Tacitus would have agreed, but not the woman. Control; yes, that was the basic idea and plan of the Warden. Full control over the Force, if they are unable to do so, then Plan B could come. Destroy the Force itself. But Ingrid did not allow this to cause millions or billions to die. It would have been too much a price for the Empress.

"My Master believes the Force is only a chain that pulls back and hinders us, everything and everyone. Control is a nice idea, my Lord, but it is also dangerous. In my master’s view, Force toying with the Force users. How do you know that control is a reality? What if it’s just an illusion that the Force wants while it has been put you in shackles for a long time? How do you know that you are not just a puppet in the Force's hands to sustain the eternal war between light and darkness, whose existence serves the Force?" the Messenger asked.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom