Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Securing Hostile Intent (Fel Empire Domination of Natro-Terra Hex M-22)

0FSUaw8.jpg
Time: 1415 Local Time

The Local Government had a situation on their hands after the negotiations with the Fel Empire were in its last stages. The President of the Terran Federation had just received word of a hostage crisis that had just broken out at the local Antorian-Terran Ball that was being held. This was to show the united decision by both the Antorian and Terran to join the Empire and unite with the rest of the galaxy in hopes to become a part of the galactic power. However, these powers at hand now forced the President into a situation that was less then welcoming in the upcoming final negotiations for the annexation of the Natro Terran Star System.

The president sat in his office with several military officers and people in business suites that seemed to be aids to him. "General Carter, what is the situation at the reception hall?"

One of the shiny and clean uniformed officers stepped up, "Sir, the last negotiations team that was sent in stated the insurgents demand the halt in talks with the Fel Empire, as well as all Non-Terran to become illegal immigrants and forced of Natro-Terra."

The president sighed, "That is not possible, if we pull out of these talks, the empire will find it reason to invade, and should that happen we will be powerless against their technological advantage," He slumped over and sighed again, "We will have to ask for their help and hope they kill some civilains to give us an advantage in the negotiations, get the Emperor on the line and ask for assistance in this matter."

4tbZSLA.png

An man sitting in a chair facing the dark space from the safer side of a transparent glass was based on a secrete location in one of the gas giants many moons. The base was protected by a Terran Fleet of turn coat ships that allied themselves with the Insurgents. This man sitting in the command center turned when another man at a terminal stated, "Commador, the group we sent to infiltrate the celebration was successful in taking hostages and have sent their demands."

The older gentlemen grinned, "Good, now lets see what our Scoordball of a president will do now that we have his upper class."

The room erupted into a massive laughter about their success and hopes to secure their planet from the outside forces of the galaxy.

6T3BWed.png

Objectives:
1) Storm the Reception Hall and secure all 6 hostage groups, deal with the Insurgents who pose a threat (Arrest is optional)
2) Continue talks with the Terran Federation Delegation to annex the system into the Fel Empire. Use whatever means to secure a upper hand in the fall out of the situation.
3) Using our superior military force, search the gas giants moon in search of the insurgency base and deal with with whatever means necessary.

Allies: [member="Dan Tray"] [member="ES-06"] [member="Isabella LaFleur"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Klesta"] [member="Kyle O'Conner"] [member="Oscar Saint-Just"] [member="Sunrise Latakia"] [member="Supreme Commander Harris"] [member="Ursula Toher"]
Objective: 2

The Fel Empire stood upon the precipice of rebirth. For seven long years, Toran had worked to rebuild his families dynasty. Working in the forgotten and lost territory of the galaxy, what was once a barren collection of worlds had become the beginning of a new Empire. Toran had found trusted allies, strong and dedicated followers, and forged anew the Imperial Fel warmachine. Finally, after so long the time had come for the galaxy to see the final product of his work. The Fel Empire has begun to reclaim its rightful place as a Galactic Power.

The peaceful annexation of the Natro-Terra and Antorian worlds into the Empire were to be the first of many achievements in the Victory Without War philosophy of his ancestors. As such, he had gathered all the available Moffs and representatives he could to accompany him on what should have been a glorious event. A simple signing of a document accepting the entry of new worlds into the Empire, and the promise of a grand banquet to be held afterwards. He had gathered his closest confidants and friends into his personal dining chambers aboard the first completed vessel of the new Palleon Battlecruiser line. Wine had flown freely among the guests, with even the Imperial Knights present relaxing their guard for once to enjoy the festivities. The cheer had died quickly when a bridge officer brought news of the circumstances unfolding on Natro-Terra.

Toran had discarded his formal clothing for his Royal attire, pulling on his black gloves as he walked onto the bridge of the Battlecruiser. Behind him the various officials and military officers filed in as well, all following the Emperor to see what was happening, and to hear what was transpiring. Once they had all been filled in, Toran turned to his people, looking over their faces with barely controlled rage. The goals and petty whims of lesser, selfish beings had come to ruin his carefully laid plans. The Empire would be forced to shed blood on the day it should have been celebrating peace. There could be no forgiveness for this.

"I shall continue down to the surface along with any who wish to help me continue to negotiations with the President. No matter what we will get them to sign the accord and join the Empire. Grand Master [member="Jairdain"] ,take all the available Imperial Knights as well as army forces to this...reception hall, and deal with the threat there. Your first objective is to secure the hostages at all costs and get them to safety. You may then deal with the insurgents as you all see fit. Once we are all off this ship, it shall be deployed alongside what remnants of the Natro-Terran navy remain loyal to deal with the insurgent fleet holding near the gas giants moon. It will be a good test of this vessels firepower."

Turning away from the assembled group, Toran watched as the light trails vanished around the viewport as the Battlecruiser exited hyperspace. In the distance, a small bright light stood out against the void of space around it. Almost at once the Battlecruiser began moving towards the sphere, picking up speed. As the systems star began to grow larger, Toran turned back to the Imperials around him, giving them a final brief smile. "Best start getting ready, we will get there shortly."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Objective 3: Find and destroy the rebel base.

As much as [member="Toran Fel"] had wanted him and his men at the meetings. There were already enough forces going there. Besides The First Wolves had already sunk into the rebel base days before the talks. Their info had been good. They were working and among the rebels acting as if they were rebels as well. This was there job though. Strike force and black ops work. They continued doing what they did best hiding there gear in easy to locate spots.

However they heard about the hostages. Dan got off his work early and went to the safe house placing a call with the emperor. "Sir First wolves here. We are inside the rebel base. Are we cleared for weapons free? Is there any target in particular that we need to take down sir?" He might as well ask. That way they couldn't be blamed later for what was happening. Most of the First wolves were already in position near their gear. The rebels would never see it coming.

ALLIES: [member="Toran Fel"]
OBJECTIVE: 2

Isabella's pupils darted around the halls of the Presidential building, pondering whether it was a better choice to wait for the rest of the delegates to arrive, or just start the negotiations now. Well, 'negotiations' the specifics of the meeting had already been mapped out with no need for amendments on either side. Of course, the threat of insurgents made the president fear for his life, though the noble knew how to play this to her advantage. The real question was, should she start without her colleagues?

Arriving days prior for this meeting, she wanted to make a good impression on the citizens of Natro Terra. Why, she had already used some dysfunctional government buildings as a place for the Imperium's development scheme, and had contracted out their land on behalf of the Fels in order to improve their pre-space age technology. The city was a bustling metropolis, but it seems that they had never had the push of a galactic government to get them up to speed. Lost in her thoughts, she was interrupted by a receptionist who called out quite rudely to the ambassador.

"Ma'am, do you know how long the other representatives will be? The President is getting quite apprehensive."

Isabella's neck snapped to face the woman, followed by a menacing glare. "If I knew I wouldn't have arrived several days in advance just to sit in this lobby everyday, now would I?" pausing and putting a softer tone in her voice. "​I'm sure they will be here as soon as the military has decided on what is the best course of action to deal with the insurgents."

The receptionist nodded, going back to her work.

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
Objective 3: Search for the gas giant moon
Allies: FE [member="Dan Tray"]
Enemies: Insurgents

"We have traced the rebel transmission source and its frequency: time to jam it" she acknowledged, while Dan did, in fact, locate the rebel base.

I ought to use something other than the old password management trick here, if there is something for me to slice: in the meantime, I could always use that other hat, the one I used for the second attack on Nibelungen, she thought, after dealing in a mountain of paperwork regarding the Nar Shaddaa embassy opening that the Moff Council and the Diplomatic Corps still had to deal with. Once again, she hoped that Dan's contacts inside the rebel base would hook her up with an entry point for her to slice into the system and plant a keylogger so that she could possibly steal bank account information, as well as other assets they can potentially freeze - and seize. She had to notify Dan, over an encrypted channel, that she was going in and infiltrate the rebel computer systems, to check for any signs of shell companies, as well as other traces of outside support. Maybe there would be information that the Empire would be interested in pursuing based on what she could find, if anything, inside the computer servers of the rebels inside one of the moons, while their main frequencies are being jammed.

"All right, Dan, I'm infiltrating the rebel computer systems now"

Objective 3: Find and Destroy the Rebel Base​
Aboard the LadderMan a Jaraden Class Command Ship, In Hyperspace​

"Run that by me again."

"Yessir, we've uh- we've already found the base Sir. it's actually already been infiltrated."

"Why the feth didn't we get this information sooner? Here we've been running simulations to predict the best and safest way to search, and you're telling me we already know exactly where the bloody base is and could have been plotting a more precise engagement?"

His right eye was twitching slightly, with a sigh, reminding himself that is was not the hapless Navalmans faults, he continued.

"Right, what's the enemy fleet arrangement?"

"They uh- they didn't include that information Sir. Same intel as before, mixed group of unknown size."

"What are they infiltrating exactly then? The lunch room?"

"I uh- I couldn't say-"

"It was rhetorical. Well apparently we don't do information sharing or proper planning, so just drop us out of hyperspace and head for the Rebel base. Broadcast a challenge to all enemies of the Empire. Might as well help out the lunch raiders by getting most of the enemy combatants up and in the air. We're a distraction lads, but that doesn't mean I want to see any more casualties than necessary right? Get our fighters prepped."

"Yessir!"

With a salute, the man turned away smartly to carry out Akars commands. Akar quite liked his new ship, and he quite liked having all these crisp looking young men and woman scurrying about at his command. For his own part, he'd disdained the uniform, saving it for the official events, and sat in the command chair in his white button up shirt, the sleeves rolled up and the first three buttons undone. Rubbing his head with one hand, he did not look much like the typical Captain of the Fel Imperium. But he was surprisingly good at this. He was cautious, but at the same time knew how and when to turn an encounter to his advantage. His missions had a slightly higher than average success rating and an lower casualty rate. Akar didn't like other people breaking his toys, be they ships or men.

With a slight lurch, the Jaraden Class ship dropped into realspace, broadcasting it's challenge.

[member="Petria Breguet"] [member="Dan Tray"]

Objective 1 : Secure the Hostages
Admiral Harris walked through the front doors of the entry hall, Commander Wills at his side, the two of them trailed by two white and blue stormtroopers. When Harris turned the corner, he seen a guard standing, wearing the symbol of the insurrection. He smiled and whispered to wills, "Watch This."
The insurrectionist spotted Harris and fired immediately as he walked up. Harris' grin disappeared as he dived out of the way of the blaster bolt and landed on the ground. The insurrectionist ran up to Harris and pointed his blaster at him.
"Hands up, I can't tell if your crazy of just plain stu-"
Harris cleared his throat and interrupted him, "Maybe a mix of both. Anyway, I'd like to request a parle with your CO."
"What?" The rebel hesitantly lowered the weapon slowly and touched the com-pad on his wrist. Wills and the troopers peered out from behind the wall.
Wills turned, "You guys have any ideas?" The two stormtroopers looked at him and then, almost by magic, disappeared to the sound of mechanical voices.
"Yes, the commander, I've got the supreme commander of the Fel empire at gunpoint in the main entrance, he's requesting a parle"
There was much confusion over the radio, "What do you mean he just walked through the front door and asked to talk to him? Is he some sort of madman?" after some back and forth, the radio operators agreed to the parle. Harris didn't even sigh at the good news, he just rolled his eyes and looked a the soldier.
In a light tone he asked, "Are you gonna let me up, or am I just gonna stay on my knee's until your commander get's here?" The rebel, still in shock from what just happened just looked at Harris and motioned for him to stand. Harris dusted himself off and fixed his cloak. "This is certainly no way to treat an officer." The rebel quickly stood at attention as the door behind him opened and the commander walked out. The commander's face shifted from a grin to a puzzled look. He stared at Harris blankly, looking so unsure at him.
"When I heard, I though it was a joke, but looking at you, I must surely say that you are a horrid officer, honestly horrible. How did someone such as yourself gain such honor within your empire?"
"Experience, Now. I have a proposition. You release all of the hostages, and I don't kill every single one of you."
The officer bent over laughing, the rebel, still standing at attention had a bit of a smirk as well.
"A leader, with as much prestige and experience as you claim to have, walks into a virtual fortress, with just yourself, and your most respected commander, and demand we release all the hostages?"
Harris turned around to see Wills being pulled from cover by 2 insurgents. He winked at him.
"May I ask, what exactly is your problem, what exactly was your plan?"
Harris got a full smile now and chuckled as the air behind the commander rippled. "A distraction."
The insurgent looked shocked and uncomfortable, "Soldier, kill this ma-"
With an audible crack, the commander's head fell to the side, he instantly lost consciousness and fell to the ground dead. The rebel shot and the bolt bounced off the air, then he fell as well. Harris turned towards Wills, and watched as wills killed both men and took one of their rifles.
The air around Harris rippled as the two stormtroopers in blue fizzled back into reality over the corpses of the commander and soldier. Wills ran up to the three with his rifle, and Harris turned, the guards and wills behind him. "I told you it would work." Wills shook his head and walked through the door behind the guards as it closed behind them.

Objective One

Sai had been quiet... mostly she kept to herself and after ROnin and the other Fels had been killed didn't run around... just seeing the different family. Fels from Bastion, Fels from Crina, Fels from those far flung IMperial worlds int he Unknown regions. All had promised much the same but had fallen or been killed. She was just this a survivor and wearing the Imperial knight armor wrapped the cloak around herself, hood raised as she moved quickly to go after the different hostage groupings within the building. She didn't know who else was there but her bangs were slicked back for a moment, eyes narowed and loking forward when she stopped crouching.

Allies: [member="Isabella LaFleur"]

The doors to the Presidential Palace were thrown open, clerks and guards alike stumbling back in surprise. The guards even reached for their weapons before they saw ranks of stormtroopers marching into the Presidents Palace, nearly two hundred strong in their entirety. As the stormtroopers continued their entrance, pairs broke off at regular intervals, establishing themselves at regular intervals throughout the halls as they moved. Finally, marching at the center of the procession, and surrounded by a full squad of stormtroopers was Toran Fel himself. He paid no heed to the few people who remained in the halls. Most had fled to quite places when the Imperials made their entrance. Toran paused only briefly as he spotted [member="Isabella LaFleur"] at the reception desk. He gave her only a brief gesture to follow before he set off towards the lift to take them to the Presidents personal office.

"It is good to see you are safe. I feared for our representatives we had deployed here in advance when word of the insurgency reached us. It would be a dark day indeed for the Empire to lose someone of your caliber." He spoke softly, barely audible over the sound of the boots of his soldiers as they continued to secure the Presidential Palace. He was taking no chances now with the insurgent threat. he would make amends with the President once the threat was passed, but with the mass desertion of large portions of his navy, Toran could not leave the security of these talks up to the Natro-Terra military.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Allies: [member="Petria Breguet"], [member="Akar Merikh"]

Dan would listen to Petria. She was hacking into the rebels systems. He was still waiting on the go ahead from the emperor. Then he had a hail from a Jaraden Class ship, that had just jumped into system. "Jaraden ship, this is major dan of the fel military. I am sending you the co-ordinates of the rebel as well as their fleet size and numbers on the base. Do what you will with them and good luck."

He would then comm Petria. "I haven't heard word from the emperor. But do it. There are too many of us now and that ship is screaming that we are coming even if the rebels don't know yet." He would then turn to the four members of the first wolves with him. "Gear up boys we are taking down some rebel scum. Always wanted to say that. As far as we have seen they have no Force users but if that changes kill them first than back to normal rebels." He would gear up as well as their attack would begin.

Allies: [member="Dan Tray"] [member="Akar Merikh"]
Enemies: Rebels

Keyloggers: she decided to go the critical update route to install those. Here the critical update would mean enhancing the rebel ERP for security; she suspected the quartermaster would also have the duty to maintain not just the inventory but also the infrastructure that goes into managing it. The irony is that the rebels are trading off security against one type of stuff but leaving themselves vulnerable to another threat, she thought, while the rebel quartermaster proceeded to install the ERP security patch that would encrypt the transaction logs in 128-bit standard (512 is overkill for that purpose). Once the keylogger was installed, the best hope was to catch a rebel quartermaster trying to order additional supplies for its rebel cell, and then she can strike at their bank account by reporting suspicious criminal activity to the bank in question. And then the bank will freeze their bank account, or so her logic went. It was all the same that she did on Nar Shaddaa in what led the Fel Empire to acquire its office space for the embassy on that planet. But she didn't think for a moment that she had what it took to be the ambassador of the Fel Empire on Nar Shaddaa.

Allies: [member="Supreme Commander Harris"] [member="Sunrise Latakia"]

The Insurgents were a group of several cells commanding different corners of the room with the center hostage room holding. Commanding the Lot was a defector Colonel from the Terran Fed Army who saw this annexation as an affront to his nation. This was the time to fight.

It was his time in the control room with the security room that he was able to see one of his rebel cell commanders taken down by some sort of imperial. The moves were too quick that none of the weaker and inexperienced groups within the confines of these walls. They were here to make a name for themselves, and looking more closely only the commander of these rebels was an older man. The rest were younger men, barely past their teens. The Colonel wished these rebels had felt good to kill children, it would only prove himself right to fight against these imperialist scum.

He waved over to his radio operator, "Command the nearest cell to flank those alien invaders, their only other exit would be the way tot he turret, we have them now."

Map:
EnFyxLX.png

4tbZSLA.png
Location: Rebel Moon Base, third moon (Ice Non-Breathable Surface)
Allies: [member="Petria Breguet"] [member="Dan Tray"] [member="Akar Merikh"]

The moon base had several alarms blaring as the transmission was sent from the special forces. In silent mode, any transmission sent from the base would be flagged and the base would be put on alert.

From the moons surface, a large amounts of frigate and corvette sized vehicles were dispatched to protect the moon base. A total of 32 small ships armed with nothing more then laser cannons and light MAC Cannons on the larger frigates. Compared to Fel Imperial Technology, these ships were weak and could be taken out with fighter support and a little time.

Inside the base, Insurgent troopers would be actively searching the facility to find who sent that message. As it was coded, the source could not be found and the only area with a viable transponder and within range of the search was the whole of the base. It was decided that the forces had to be within the base itself and would require all squads to search the area. A total of 6 light armored 6-man squads were sent out to search for them.

4tbZSLA.png
Allies: [member="Toran Fel"] [member="Isabella LaFleur"]

Once seeing the other party of the Fel Empire, the President stood up. "Emperor, it is truly a pleasure to see you here and in our dire time of need."

His general standing next to him looked at the large number of stormtroopers that were in the main hall and spreading quickly though the house of the figurehead of this planet, "Seems you brought a large contingency of your military, is that really necessary, the Federation Army can promise to protect your idivi-"

He was interrupted by the President, "What General Edwics is trying to say is we do not want the regular population to see this as an invasion, Grand Moff Awaud has already laid out the ground work of the papers, we are just unsure how well protected we will be if your military is unable to defeat these insurgents."

It looked as though the president was trying to take advantage of the situation as Grand Moff Awaud was the lead diplomatic party for this sector of space. However, with the news of urgent need happening in the Mandalorian Empire, he requested the talks hold while he was away. The so far negotiated parts was the the Fel Empire would protect the planet and set up a military outpost at the edge of their nebula in exchange they lend their industrial world to the aid of the Fel Imperial Military. Jaster was even able to back the President in a corner through unknown means and the draft stated the President would stand down as the military commander and chief and a Moff would be placed in charge of the observation of the planet. While the military would be integrated into the Imperium Militant. With the unfavorable odds, he would more then likely try to find ways to give the President more power then the previous talks.

[member="Sai Fel"]

Objective 3: Find and Destroy the Rebel Base
Aboard the LadderMan a Jaraden Class Command Ship

"Sir! We've got comm traffic from our feet on the ground! Enemy fleet positioning and make-up coming through! I've got thirty-two enemies on air or launching now!"

"Well well, speak of the devil. Launch the Eights and Threes, hold the ZN's back for now. I want the Eights on our perimeter, the Threes on the inside until they see a target. You know the drill folks, let them think the Threes are our speed, use Armaments and Shielding on the Eights as a buffer, bait them into the LadderMans defensive weapons range if possible."

Akar crossed one long leg over the other, leaning back in his command chair. Time for the action to begin. Oh certainly there was a whole chain of cammand, Admirals, and Emperor and all that, blah blah blah, but in this moment, at this point in time it was just him with absolute control over the lives of everyone on his ship. These were the moments he lived for. This was why he served the Empire. No misplaced patriotism, just this.

"Make sure our ZN pilots are in their ships, the minute we figure out which ships are calling the shots on their side or who their hardest hitters are I want them ready to go."

"Yessir!"

His early orders were already being relayed. The LadderMan had a makeup of three squadrons of the TIE-ZN, six of the FE-8s and 4 of the FE-3s. Akar would have liked to have more of the ZNs, but they'd been hard pressed to find twelve pilots capable of taking full advantage of the ships as it was, and there was no point having more of the ships without people who could fly them. As the forty-eight Eights and forty-eight Threes boiled out of the LadderMan like so many angry hornets, Akar laced his hands together.

Somewhere in the thirty-two enemy ships there would be one or two leaders. The trick was to identify them and take them out. Then picking off the rest would be easy.

[member="The Event"] [member="Petria Breguet"] [member="Dan Tray"]

ALLIES: [member="Toran Fel"]

OBJECTIVE: 2

Isabella's eyes glanced up at the sound of footsteps, and much to her surprise it appears as those the rest of the delegation had now arrived. Swiftly, the magazine was sent scattering on the table, opened at a page discussing the benefits of having a personal servant; not that she was considering it or anything...

"Whoever is giving you those intelligence reports must be blowing things out of proportion if I do say so myself." Grunting as she struggled to bring her left arm back to life after leaning on it for several hours in the reception.

As they made their way into the diplomatic office, spotting the President her smile dropped into a blank expression, preparing herself for what was likely to be some heated discussion. While the General continued to criticize the Fel's military, she strode to the corners of the room, gazing at its decor and then looking back as soon as she had had enough of the insults. "Are you implying that our millitary can't deal with a group of untrained, uneducated and most likely uninformed rebels? They'll be dealt with. Now, as far as we're concerned I don't believe that's what we're here to talk about, rather we're wanting to finalize the incorporation of Natro Terra into the Imperium; on that note, since you did bring up the system's military, we're looking to fully incorporate it into our relative branches where appropriate in order to centralize our endeavors, not replace them. Your system will undoubtedly have the same soldiers protecting it, just flying the banner of a more recognized force. "

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Allies: [member="Petria Breguet"], [member="Akar Merikh"]
Forces: first-wolves

Dan heard the alarms going off. By the time they did all the men were in their normal kit. "Okay boys machine guns first up, these guys most likely have light armour. They are rebel scum and prepare to treat them as such. They may have been friends or family before you under went the treatment but remember that we are also family. We are brothers and sisters who all went through the same ordeal and came out the other side. They on the other hand are rebelling against their current government for even talking to us. We will make an example of them and show the galaxy we aren't to be trifled with. Now move out."

As soon as he finished the 6 first wolves with him pulled out their machine guns. Dan followed them within minutes the 6 squads that had been sent to find them were all dad. Machine gun fire had cut them all down. Dan sigh. For once a challenge would be nice, but this was a necessary mission for the Fel empire and so the first wolves did their job cutting down foes with ease. Dan shot at a few people himself but for the most part his men did a spectacular job. "Okay switch to your plasma railguns and search this base for the rebel commander. I want his head."

Allies: [member="Akar Merikh"] [member="Dan Tray"]
Enemies: Rebels

"Get back to the fleet: rebel backup has arrived" the SIGINT technician reported.

Speaking of Nar Shaddaa, some of those rebels were seemingly hired from that place, if the most recent transactions from the mercenarial account are to be believed, and paid from bank accounts located on that planet as well, with the implication this carries. Meanwhile, the Bes'solegot was falling back behind the Ladderman, so that she'd at least have some cover while she continued slicing the rebel mainframe from orbit, going into the ERP system. She was surprised that these rebels even had an ERP system to begin with, even a low-end, off-the-shelf one. And, in fact, the time has come to file the forms regarding transfer of ownership over those bank accounts, especially since the rebel quartermaster is paying some bills as she was getting used to the ERP and rebel mainframe, while waiting for the time where the payments are made: acting too quickly would cause her to be detected here. Once that operation is over, the Fel Empire's embassy on Nar Shaddaa will actually have operating, discretionary bank accounts; funding is part of the issues that embassy is running into, she thought, while the rebels were busy firing at the Ladderman and its escorts in orbit, neglecting her.

Allies: [member="Isabella LaFleur"]

The President as Toran had come to know as a rather simple man. He was used to the political intrigue of his youth hundreds of years ago, in the court of Roan Fel and others of that era. He had prepared himself for what could very well have been a war as fierce as any in the galaxy when entering diplomacy with the President of Natro-Terra. He was finding out though that all the man truly cared about, rather then his own people, was ensuring he retained his standing, with benefits under the new regime. Toran had grudgingly conceded these points, as the Empire had no interest in taking this world by force. They would need it in the months to come as it was.

He approached one of the couches in the President's office, brushing his cape out of the way as he sat down, folding his right leg over his left, while resting his hands just below his stomach. He let everyone else in the room speak their parts, then gestured for everyone to take seats as well. The President rushed to do so, eager to please the Emperor, while the General proceeded more slowly, his eyes cautiously watching the two stormtroopers that stood directly behind Toran.

"Now, Mr President, I can assure you that the insurgent threat will be handled in short order. The Fel Military is well trained in all forms of combat, and fighting terrorists is part of their course. I am sure you will be pleased with the outcome, and even more so when the Empire takes over the defense of this world. Your people will know peace like never before." ​For the last comment Toran glanced at the General, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly to ensure the man understood the insult he was sending his way. When the Empire controlled this world, he would have the man assigned to a small garrison post on an asteroid somewhere. Those too foolish to accept superior help when it was offered had no place in the Imperial Military.

"Now, on to politics. The general terms have been accepted by both parties as I understand. The only matter now is to sign the agreement for Natro-Terra to enter the Fel Empire as a full member world. Once the insurgents have been eradicated, a celebration will be held to show the joining of our two peoples."

Aboard the LadderMan a Jaraden Class Command Ship

"Friendly has fallen back behind me Captain."

"Nine, what have I told you."

"I know, but Imperial decorum says you should be referred to at all times b-"

"Nine, we're going to be working together for a long time. It's like the dress code deviance all right? From you, just Akar. Boss if you absolutely need a title. I can't have my own ship tip-toeing around me."

"Yes Boss, friendly is in my shadow. Not currently being targeted, should I-?"

"Send two of our Eights and a Three back to play nanny, keep an eye on them though, I'm not sure which asset is on there, they may be important."

"You got it."

"Any patterns so far? Lieutenants? Nine?"

"No Sir, still analyzing."

"Me too, I have it narrowed down to five, but they're too far apart to hit them all with ZNs at once. I need more data."

"Hmm, advance. Aggressively. Forward flightplan to all fighters for immediate coordination."

"Sir?"

"Nine?"

"I.. I think I understand. These ships don't really pose much threat to me, so if I suddenly throw my weight forward when they're expecting me to hang back, they'll respond. If the ships giving the commands are significantly to my starboard or port, it should be evident in how the ships on the other side respond in a less than ideal way, narrowing my options. Correct?"

"You got it. We'll make a proper warship-brain of you yet, so stay sharp."

"Executing."

"One this is six."

​Twelve archaic, but still highly advanced TIE/D Defenders dropped out of hyperspace on the far side of the moon to the oncoming swarm of Eights and Threes. Lydia gave that swarm a glum look, soon enough the spare parts for her stolen ships might finally run out and she'd have to listen to the increasingly demanding requests to have them stripped for parts. Maybe she could convince someone a new model of elite fighter that didn't require you to have some mystic connection could be produced.

But for now, she and the Widowmakers were the hunters they were made to be.

"Six, one. Go."

"Nav fix on the rebel fleet. One frigate is falling to the rear."

"I see it. Widow to all Widowmakers, transmitting target fix. Make sure your IFF beacons are on and stay out of the sweep zone."

"Oh come on Lydia, what do you think those Zeds can really..."

"Shut it, three. Focus on the mission and stay clear of the damn Zeds. We're all still new at this."

Her nav computer bleeped acknowledgement of the shared target lock and she threw the stick over, throwing the throttles past the firewalls and grinning as the sensation of sheer motion drove her back into her seat. Most people complained that the old Galactic Empire scrimped even on it's elite fighters, but Lydia shared the opinion that the best craft was a pilots craft.

​As one, the twelve elite fighters spun on their axis and dove in towards the rear of the enemy formation.

[member="Akar Merikh"] [member="Petria Breguet"] [member="Dan Tray"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom