Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 7 of Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

I'm still convinced that everybody will die when the white walkers come, but if not then I'm expecting Daenerys to die and hoping for Cersei. Daenerys seems more likely, but after waiting six seasons for her to sail to Westeros I really don't want her to die before she takes the Iron Throne.

sabrina

I think jon will marry danny, and rule as sort of diplomatic ending similar way the war of the rose ended. With the last of house of lancaster marrying a york noble, and the beginning of tudor disitiny.

Also if you go by name of the books
Song of Fire and Ice, and drop the G
Son of Fire and Ice, Jon snow is such a person.

Oh and Jamie going to kill Cersei, though I think Jamie will die as well, as Dorn might demand it.
Though Dorn might assassinate him, and get put down by Danny.

Though what I am really interested in, is little finger next move.

sabrina said:
I think jon will marry danny, and rule as sort of diplomatic ending similar way the war of the rose ended. With the last of house of lancaster marrying a york noble, and the beginning of tudor disitiny.

Also if you go by name of the books
Song of Fire and Ice, and drop the G
Son of Fire and Ice, Jon snow is such a person.

Oh and Jamie going to kill Cersei, though I think Jamie will die as well, as Dorn might demand it.
Though Dorn might assassinate him, and get put down by Danny.

Though what I am really interested in, is little finger next move.
[member="sabrina"]

Dany is his aunt. I sincerely hope that does NOT happen.

It'll be fine if he's a targ and has some sort of awkward marriage to sansa. I mean. It'll still be weird, but LESS wierd with Jon Targaryan marrying his blood relative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom