Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 7 of Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNduFoXW9jk[/video]

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Summer 2017

13 Episodes left.

Time for Predictions.

A king has died in every season:
1: Robert
2: Renly
3: Robb
4: Joffrey
5: Stannis
6: Balon, Tommen
7: ????

My bet is on Circe. Much as I'd LIKE to see Dany bite the dust fighting Euron's fleet.

Darth Carnifex said:
You mean the one that Yara and Theon stole or the completely new one he wanted his people to build with the nonexistent timber on the Iron Islands?
I'm sure the massacred army of the north, now with less than 22,000 men, are protecting the bit of timber along there.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Never said it was the Majority either. It just said: "Our best ships"

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fQqbgycLRg[/video] 8:10

Regardless, it's plausible.

As I said. Entirely plausible to rebuild it with Northern Timber. Maybe not enough time for a thousand ships, but enough time to build some. The time period of Thrones is also a little confusing, considering how long did it take yarra to get down there? How long until she could meet with the queen? How long after the attack on Mereen did she arrive? How long to get all the dornish ships together with the tyrells? A sizeable force could well and possibly be intercepting Dany's fleet. We've seen the red god's power. We've seen the power of the Old Gods. Bout time for the Drowned god to have his day.

I am only up to season 4 so far but rumors on and off net are betting Queen B (Circe) is going to get taken out for the events of the Season 6 Finale. I have heard two different theories on who does the deed though.

Vengeance said:
two different theories on who does the deed though
It makes way more sense plot-wise for it to be her brother, but that's the obvious choice. It's probably going to be Brienne, and probably at Jamie's refusal to kill his own sister/lover.

Lily Kuhn said:
It makes way more sense plot-wise for it to be her brother, but that's the obvious choice. It's probably going to be Brienne, and probably at Jamie's refusal to kill his own sister/lover.
Cersei's prophecy is a younger brother killing her.

Everything else in her prophecy has come true. All that's left is for Jaime, the younger brother, to kill her.

Would be really silly if Tyrion does it in my opinion.

but Dany is dying beyond the Wall 100%

Asharad Graush said:
Cersei's prophecy is a younger brother killing her.

Everything else in her prophecy has come true. All that's left is for Jaime, the younger brother, to kill her.

Would be really silly if Tyrion does it in my opinion.

but Dany is dying beyond the Wall 100%
The prophecy doesn't say how. There's a good chance that he'll be forced by Cersei to fight an enemy (let's say Brienne) and will refuse, resulting in her death.

In an abstract way that would be him killing her. In either regard, schutta queen is going to die.

As for Dany, I don't think she'll die. I also don't think she'll suddenly team up with Jon, either.

Lily Kuhn said:
All the people I have talked to think it will either be Jamie or Arya (as Jamie) who kills her. I even read an article where supposedly Lena Headey said she hopes it is Ayra that does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom