Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scum And Villainy

rendition1.img.jpg

The Canyon
Tatooine, Tatoo System

--

The twin suns were setting on the desert world.

A trip was in order from Ziost, and it was arranged by Joon and her apprentice, Stephanie, to visit a world where they could flex their muscles and leave just as quickly. She wasn’t here serving the Resurgent Empire - she was here serving the Dark Side.

A pocket of scavengers, explorers and pirates operated out of the Canyon, a small area to the South of the planet that Ayra once talked about, and ones who carried out many illegal activities across the hyperlanes.

What better place to locate and destroy.

There would be calls for stealth, for surveillance and for sheer violence. Stephanie would need to use all her skill and show her true calling as a merciless Dark Side warrior for Joon to have faith she was not a liable mistake to train.

The small sleek transport, room for just two, was resting on the outskirts of the Canyon. Further in, a bunker would be stationed with external guards, speeders and assorted guerrilla attire. Within the Canyon, the network would hide most of these brutes, and it would be there that Joon and Stephanie would enjoy pulling them apart, stopping their operation, and leaving the place a smouldering ruin.

Joon cared not for man, woman or child who may be in the Canyon. She just wanted to see her apprentice in action.

She stood, side by side with her, a few klicks from the lip of the Canyon itself out of range and view for now as the suns set. Her tight black and tan leather attire, trousers, straps and sleeveless vest would be enough today, with her black and white hair pulled back tight to accentuate her sharp features and amber eyes.

”You know why we are here, little bird. Do you have any questions.”

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Stephanie would be very excited to get into this mission, she would don her new found garb, skin tight leather pants and a matching top. Over that she donned a black hooded cloak, this would fit right on her head not over her eyes. On back would set her beskad, on her belt would set a second beskad, this one newly forged by the girl herself. The blade was black as night, to match the darkness that had overtaken the womans soul.

As the two women landed, Steph would look out over the desert planet, she saw nothing but sand, she hated sand with a passion. The twin Suns began to set the light would make the pale woman seem to glow. Her dark hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail. She would look over at her lover and smile, she would move forward getting ready to destroy anything and everything

[member="Joon"]

Joon didn’t look at Stephanie as they began to walk slowly across the burnt rock.

”I know you hate sand. That is why I brought you here. Another hurdle to overcome. In time, you will adapt to any environment. If you survive this, I already know where I will take you next on your journey to ascend into darkness.”

She closed her eyes and reached out with the Force and let it swell around her.

”Remember, Stephanie, you serve the Dark Side. Not me. Let it empower you and make you strong. But control it. Remember your training. Use it as a warrior should, and prove to me you are worth my time.”

She smiled to herself.

”If you want the prize, you have to convince me you are worth having it.”

Steph would think on the matter, she was brought here because she hated sand. This made hate swell up inside of her, she would continue forward her shoulders back she stood tall. Stephanie since she had been taken on as Joon's apprentice she had gone through major physical and psychological changes, like a phoenix she had died in a blazing inferno and what had come from the ashes was something that Steph had never seen coming.

Steph had come back 100000 times more powerful than she had ever been in her life. She would continue forward, she was ready to kill anything and everything.

"Dont worry I've got this master"

[member="Joon"]

Joon turned sharply and took the girl’s arm, stopping her.

”Stephanie. Don’t forget you are but an apprentice. There is much you still have yet to learn, and this is a dangerous place. They will try and kill you, and god knows what else if they get the chance.”

She raised her hand and stroked a few lazy wisps or hair from under her black hood.

”I told you, I will protect you and ensure no harm ever comes to you, my little bird. But know that I ask a great deal from you because I must push you. You will not always succeed, but you will always learn and become stronger.”

Trailing her finger down the girl’s cheek, Joon turned and continued walking.

”I want us to take a stealth approach. Knock out everything outside first. Perimeter guards. Any blaster canons. The quieter we move, the easier we have it inside when they don’t know we are here. We don’t always have to make a loud entrance to make a dramatic one.”

"I hear you master, luckily stealth is my Specialty" She said, when the womans fingers trailed down her cheek steph would silently curse her for teasing her. She would get ready to make a very stealthy enterance.

[member="Joon"]

Joon walked a little further and knelt, crawling forward like a predator to the lip of the Canyon, which would reveal the exterior of the hold these pirates and mercenaries used. Framed with a few entrances and a speeder and swoop bike outside, the pale rock was great camouflage for anyone passing over who wouldn’t look twice.

She looked down into the Canyon.

”Reach out with the Force. Let it guide you. Tell me what you see. What do you feel.”

Steph would reach out with the force, she would see several beings. None of them seemed to have any sensitivity to the force, that was a good thing for her. It made them easy prey for her. As two of them would exit the secret bunker Steph would seize the opportunity, she would quickly and silently launch herself over the edge of the cliff, as she did she would draw the lighter of her two swords. She would use the force to slow herself down as she angled her body to hit one of the men.

Upon reaching the ground she would drive her blade into the back of the mans neck thrusting all the way through, she would have already knocked out all of the electrical devices in the area. She would extend he hand and close it into a fist crushing the other mans windpipe. She would move like a shadow towards the door waiting for Joon

[member="Joon"]

Before she could say anything, Stephanie was off. The Knight knelt and watched the apprentice carry out a successful infiltration to the front of the lair.

Two kills, and perfectly executed. A small smile formed. Her bloodlust was high.

Making her way down the rocky incline, Joon walked through the crates towards where Stephanie was standing, paying no heed to the bodies.

”Well done, little bird.”

She turned and hugged the external wall by the large arch that led inside.

”Now. Lure those in the archway out. I feel two life-forms. Easily manipulated. Use your body. Use it against them. Use their blind emotion and turn it into a kill. The Jedi would never allow such a thing. Prove you are no Jedi.”

Her amber eyes were hungry for Stephanie to make more kills. It was exciting seeing her become more volatile.

Stephanie would feel very very powerful in this moment, before this she had never killed anything before but now she was ready to kill anything and everything that got in her way. As she was told to Steph would manipulate the minds of those inside the archway to come out, this didn't take a word but only Stephanies will, she would lure them out.

As soon as they came out of the archway Steph would be on them, she would throw one against the wall on the opposite side of the canyon and then she would instead of using the force she would grab the other one a boy no older than sixteen by the throat. He would attempt to scream but she had already ripped his vocal chords out of his throat. She would slowly keeping her eyes locked with his squeeze her fist crushing his windpipe.

SHe would then move over to the man and smash his windpipe with her foot

[member="Joon"]

As the girl used the weak minded boys as fodder, Joon smiled and gave a satisfied sigh as they died a gruesome death that stained the rock with crimson. Joon walked forward, looking at the twitching body, and then at Stephanie.

”You are doing well, my apprentice. The Dark Side is strong in you. Let it empower you. Let it make you stronger. Be the warrior you were meant to be. Nobody will put you down or doubt you ever again. Not like the Jedi did.”

Trailing her hand across Stephanie's shoulder, she walked around her, letting the hand run down her arm and touching her hand before pointing into the hideout.

”Come.”

Joon looked into the darkness and move forward, slowly and carefully reaching out with the Force to map their way. There was activity down below, and sounds of music and conversation.

The clone edged her way down a steep metal incline, following pipes on the wall that fed from outside.

”They will not expect us, and we are in a strong position. We will wipe out these pirates, and leave their base a ruin. Why, you may ask? Because we can. Because that is what we do. We destroy those weaker who fuel those against us.”

Stopping at a junction in the walkway, Joon glanced down each path.

”Lead the way. I will follow.”

As Joon trailed her hand down Stephs arm to her hand she would feel emotion grow inside her. This made her more powerful, she would slowly follow the woman into the hideout. As she did this she would map the place using the force, she would when prompted take the lead.

She would decide to go left seeing as it seemed to lead to an even stronger position. She would lead the way, her footsteps silent though it didn't matter at all, the noise of the gathering happening inside was much louder than any footsteps that could be heard.

As she saw a light through the darkness she would move quickly to one side of the door. She would glance around the corner, it was a dimly lit room, it appeared to be a bar filled with men, all were armed with blasters and some had thermal detonators. Steph would note the fact she would have to be fast and precise. The dimly lit room was an advantage for her.

She would quickly and quietly move out from behind the doorframe. She would drop the men on closest to the door pulling them into the dark hallway she had come from.

2 down 15 to go. She would then make her move on another before leaping around the room at such speed she appeared only as a flash of a black shadow. Wherever the shadow went it left death in its wake. Only one man had time to draw his blaster. Steph would with a lightning quick strike cut his blaster hand off and decide to torture this one.

She would cut his other hand off and force feed it to him little by little. SHe would then cut both of his feet off. Before he could pass out from bloodloss she would use the force and pull his eyeballs out of their sockets feeding them to him

[member="Joon"]

Joon followed left, a few feet behind, walking with no sense of urgency and an air of calm.

This was a boring trip for Joon, and the only thing she would get out of it was seeing her apprentice grow stronger and fall to the darkness. The men were disposable thugs, and it was so much better to train in the field than in a sparring room.

She stood at the doorway as the carnage commenced, and she just watched, as if watching a puppet show. No emotion on her face.

That is until the final kill, and she saw the monster consumed by the darkness emerge. Then, the toothy grin formed and her head tilted back.

”Perfect.”

Walking into the room, over the bodies and the still steaming blaster pistols from their discharges, Joon clapped a little.

”Come.”

There was no praise, no emotion shown to Stephanie. She would make the apprentice doubt she hadn't performed well, and it would fuel her to want more. It was something Ayra had taught her - the apprentice must learn to hate the Master, and give them the urge to grow stronger and surpass them.

”The other tunnel.”

What would await them would be more munitions, armed guards and kath hounds. However Stephanie chose to disperse them was her doing.

As Joon would show no emotion or praise to Stephanie she would doubt what she had just done, she had done everything right. She was a killer and that was it, she had mutilated several people. And she had gotten nothing more than a grimace and being told to follow, this upset her but this made her more angry and hate filled.

She would lead the way down the hall, there was no way she would hate Joon, she loved her too much. As she heard the hounds she would reach out with the force snapping their necks.

She would let her hate power her. SHe would pull her blade and quickly dispatch the men

[member="Joon"]

Joon stood back and watched.

When the carnage was over, she stayed still and looked around the room.

”Mm. Not bad,” she walked in slowly, casually, as if she was bored. ”But you’re not feeding from their fear. You’re doing things too quickly. You’re not savouring the chase. The kill. The fear.”

She stepped over a hound.

”Anyone can kill, but we are Dark Side warriors. We inflict fear into the heart of those we come across. They need to look upon us and FEAR us. That is more powerful than any weapon, Stephanie.”

She turned to the girl.

”Remember when I broke you down. I didn’t attack you. I made you fear me. I made your nightmare become a reality, and I took your very soul as my own. Do you understand?”

"Yes master I do." She said shifting her eyes to the ground. She would try to savor the chase a bit more from now on, she did feel like she inflicted fear into the heart of the man she had just mutilated in the last room

[member="Joon"]

She was feeling low. Weak. That was perfect.

”Go secure the surface. I will join you in a moment after I have taken this place apart.”

Joon didn't want for the girl to answer before she walked on into the cavern that reeked of burnt flesh and ammunition. Looking after the crates of weapons, she knelt down and pretended to busy herself. In reality, she pulled her com-chip out of her side pocket and activated the only signal she had in there.

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] would be useful.

”Asemir. This is Joon. I need your help. Tatooine. The Canyon, South side. Look for the fire. There is a girl who has tried to kill me, and I need you to show her I have powerful...friends. Please.”

She added a hint of desperation in her voice when she clicked off, and her cruel smile grew. It would be good seeing him again, and it would even better seeing him try to kill her Apprentice, which in turn would make her fall even further and see the reality of what Joon faced.

Looking back over her shoulder, she stood and walked towards the exit tunnel, and picked up a rogue blaster on the ground. With a quick aim, she fired two shots at a munition crate which started to hiss. It wouldn't be long before the cavern exploded and the toxic smoke would be sucked out of the vents to the surface.

It wasn't just the dust of the desert winds that left a sour taste in Asemir Lor'kora's mouth. Sure, he didn't find Tatooine particularly tasteful, but it was mostly the nature of the mission that fed into his distaste. Yes, he had promised Joon that he'd be available to offer his assistance, but to act as a show of force? That was a little annoying.

Even so, Asemir had responded to the call. He had left his ship several kilometers from the coordinates Joon had given, and though he could have covered the distance in short order, he had taken his time, not wanting to risk the chance of being spotted.

As it was, the Forgotten lay on his belly at the edge of a plateau that overlooked small outpost. He scanned the area with a pair of macrobinoculars, noting the obvious signs of fighting that had moved underground. A quick probe of the area with the Force told him that there were individuals fighting and dying somewhere below the surface.

Asemir sighed, thinking a moment. He had very little intel regarding the nature of Joon's situation or the environment below him. It would be foolish to rush in blindly, especially when taking into account Joon's past history of trouble.

Then again, he didn't have much choice. If Joon really was in trouble, then he'd have to move quick. If not, he'd be walking into the unknown, again, which, if he were honest with himself, wasn't that rare of an occurrence.

Dropping from the plateau with not much more than a whisper of fabric, the Forgotten cloaked himself with a generous helping of the Force and landed easily. He triggered the mimetic effect of his armor and began to carefully make his way towards the pirate compound.

[member="Joon"]

OOC:
Please time Asemir's arrival as you wish. It would take some time for him to receive Joon's message and travel to the Tatooine system.

Joon took her time to return to the surface through the bunker. Black smoke started to seep across the rocky ceilings from the burning munitions, but Joon didn’t hurry her pace, she just walked carefully through back the way she came to give [member="Asemir Lor'kora"] all the time she could.

Picking up a shard of metal from the ground, she flicked it around her fingers, turned it on herself and plunged it into her shoulder. She gasped in pain as she pierce the flesh and muscle and the blood oozed out, but then shivered and smiled, twisting it a little before pulling it out and dropping it.

Upon emerging back into the faint light of day with the burning twin suns on the horizon, it was quieter than expected.

Then, she saw her apprentice [member="Stephanie Brown"] stood there. She held the blood dripping from her.

”Why did you do it, Stephanie!” She called out. ”I tried to help you become something powerful, and you’ve turned into something vicious! And you…you’ve hurt me.”

She glanced around.

”You’re nothing like I thought you were….nothing…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom