Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Script Writer WANTED

So recently my close friend who is an English major in collage turned me down to write scripts for my New Updated on my new radio station for Chaos. Now I have no choice but to ask for outside help... Again.

After my first Radio Update was released many people told me to get a better speech writer so that the people could better understand the topics stated. I am no professional writer, so I really could use the help to get this Prodject off the ground.

Join the Underground Radio Faction to read the list of subject and see if your interested in joining this ambitious Prodject.

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="RadioWhisper"] I did a degree in Media and Performance at Uni and have always enjoyed writing sripts for shows and film, so if I can help at all to transfer your content to a script, I'm always happy to have a go.

[member="Chris Gelderd"] [member="Thoja Arlos"]

Lets be honest here, your both probably better then me. Go ahead to the Faction Home page and get a rough draft done. Then PM me when your done and ill send you an email address for you to send the draft to. Ill record both and send you both the final product and you can send me your honest opinion and we can move from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom