Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Scientific Shenanigans

Vyktor Orrin

V
Hello everyone! Thanks for taking an interest and having a look at my humble little thread here!

To put thinks bluntly, I've never roleplayed on the site as of yet but that does not mean I am not experienced, just a forewarning if I happen to make any mistakes!

With that little disclaimer out of the way, I'll actually tell you what I am looking for! For this particular idea, I am seeking characters of the morally bankrupt sort, aka you are in it for the money or for the sake of the Eternal Empire's Scientific Division. This operation will be led by Vyktor Orrin and will involve a small expedition to a rather dangerous jungle moon with wildlife and fauna that is actively trying to kill you and a local tribe who doesn't take to kindly to strangers treading on their sacred ground. Now why are we here? Well it appears the Empire's Research Division has lost a transport with some particularly valuable cargo. It's so valuable in fact the Empire denies the ship even existed and Colonel Orrin may be hiding his true involvement in the mission, as it isn't exactly approved by Imperial High Command.

If any of that sounds interesting, feel free to post a little something here to show your interest!

Vyktor Orrin

V
Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

I can assure you if its fun he is after then he will have it, besides it is an off the books operation, no need to worry about being called an Imperial War Criminal.

Vyktor Orrin

Morally bankrupt, you say? Science, you say?

I can't claim to have worked with the Eternal Empire before, but I do love me some science, so count me in - assuming, of course, that you don't mind bringing along a posh Sith. Just don't be surprised if I run off to do some invasive native studies if the cargo turns out to be boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom