Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private School is back in session

Be careful what you wish for.
Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan

Feigning hurt feelings but being WAY too melodramatic about it (in an attempt to be funny), he frowned at her comment about his ship.

It's not a "bucket"...

Turning up his nose. It's a "tub"!

With an approving nod and the tiniest of smirks, he answered her question. Oh, we have tubs too, on your right, just past your quarters... it has massage jets...ooo and bubbles!

Stopping at the last second, the big guy's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates. I just said that last part out loud didn't I? Meh, oh well. Your gear is back on the ship, let's go home.

55491.gif

Shaking her head, she rolled her eyes with a grin. "Well, I was going to ask if the tub had a tub, but I felt that didn't work quite so well." Making their way inside, at his comment about the jets and bubbles she grinned. "Yes, you said that out loud." Poking her head into her quarters, she found her belt and gear was indeed there. It only took her a moment to grab a couple towels after tossing her muddy boots where they wouldn't be in the way. Shed' carried them in, of course. Last thing she needed was to track Dagobah's muck and mire through the place.

Turning back to Caltin, she jerked her thumb toward the 'fresher. "I'm gonna go soak, and probably enjoy a coma." With that she was off and within a few minutes was easing into the water. Her body ached from head to toe, like she'd been put through the wringer. It felt like she'd been in a nasty beat down of a fight. In some ways, she supposed she had. The water, the heat, the soak, and yes, even the jets were cleansing and refreshing, letting her have time to just let go, and for a little while be by herself. As promised, she did fall asleep while soaking, until the water turned cold. Recycling it back into the graywater system, she finally got up, took an actual shower, cleaning off the last of the sweat and grime. Wrapping up in one towel, the other went around her white hair. Balling up her clothes, she jammed them into the ship's small, efficient cleaner and made her way back to her stateroom and fell into bed, sleeping the rest of the way to wherever they were heading next.
zJxNdnE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom