Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday Night Role-Play: Drums of War - Saturday 6 PM EST

oTWBA1j.png
A LONG, LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY...
THE YEAR IS 835 ABY.
THE SITH EMPIRE IS CARVING IT'S WAY INTO THE GALAXY WHILE THE MANDALORIANS ARE EXPERIENCING A RESURGENCE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. MEANWHILE, MOST OF THE CIVILIZED GALAXY STILL SPINS IN CHAOS AND TURMOIL, UNSURE OF THE FUTURE. PLANETS REMAIN INDEPENDENT, CORUSCANT REMAINS EMBATTLED AND LEADERLESS.
HOWEVER, HOPE IS ON THE HORIZON. A VETERAN SOLDIER OF RECENT PAST, GENERAL DEX ROSTU, HAS GAINED POLITICAL EMPATHY FROM A MAJORITY OF THE CORE PLANETS, WITH RUMORS THAT THE REPUBLIC WILL ONCE AGAIN UNITE THE GALAXY AGAINST ALL COMMON ENEMIES. HE HAS REACHED OUT TO ALL GOVERNMENTS WITH A MESSAGE OF PEACE, PROSPERITY, AND RECOVERY. A MESSENGER IS SENT TO THE INNER RIM TO REACH OUT TO THE FLEDGLING JEDI ORDER.
HAVING AGREED TO THE GENERAL'S TERMS, TEFERI EFREET & THE JEDI ORDER WILL MEET ON CORUSCANT, DESPITE RUMORS A COUP AGAINST GENERAL DEX IS DEVELOPING. TODAY, THEY ARE TO SIGN A DECLARATION OF PEACE & RECOVERY, INSTITUTING AN ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE JEDI ORDER IN ACCORDANCE WITH A NEWLY FORMED GALACTIC REPUBLIC.
--------------​
START DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 16th, 6 PM EST
I humbly invite all factions & characters to participate, no matter what your stake in this Galactic Event is. Do you wish to stop the Republic before it forms, possibly avoiding the inevitable age of war that is to come? Or would you rather step in and declare yourself an ally, swearing allegiance to a newly formed Galactic Republic.
This is a speed rp. Which means we'll be posting short, fast posts to get as many people in here, as many branching storylines as possible, and as much done in one night as we can!

I sense many Jedi and Sith alike shall fall that day :D :D :D Oh wait... shoot... I won't be able to participate really.... I'm helping my mom move.... blast! I'm gunna miss out D;

Netherworld

well, frack.
It's irish night, folks. even if I came back in time to join in, my posts wouldn't be worthy of download traffic. :p

will there be more RPs like this?

Uh I could stay from the beginning of the thread 6PM EST to 8PM EST maximum cause it's gonna be sleepy time at where I am. :/ Is that a problem ? How long is the thread going to take ?

Um why and how on the most important event of the Galactic Republic is there a one Sith dude and his puppies relaxing in the Chancellor Chambers and a Mandalorian assassin shooting explosive warheads with a sniper ?

Asari Morin

A
Mostly because i mind dominated my way through. Its actually pretty simple to get into places when the guards are turned into drooling idiots and my puppies can hide themselves with the Darkside.

Asari Morin

A
Meh, i mostly did it to create an interesting story. I actually wanted to talk and taunt for a bit but everyone pointed guns at me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom