Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

You may have an invention prototyped by us, and we'll also allow you to sell our Arm Shields which will be a good defensive and offensive tool once created, for the ear rings. As for the clones, we'll pay you credits.

I'm only getting about 700 clones after all.

Matreya

But of course. At current my guys know basic Jal Shey, a LOT of Alchemy, etc. but knows zero for over all lightside imbuement. Need to do so.

I'll throw up a thread sometime.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] the sasori guard armor is the best. Built in flgiht systems, shoulder cannons, wrist weapons, armor designed to resist emp/ion, kinetic, lightsabers, sonic. Phrik and laminanium plating, built in crush gaunts and advanced shielding.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] no they come with the basics of how to function. Clone armies that can use lightsabers aren't in high demand or practicality as force using clones are notorious for going mad.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] they can come with basic combat training to defend themselves but we are not in the business of making clone armies. We'll supply them and make clones given enough credits. How you train them is up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom