Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Captain Larraq"] [member="Captain Larraq"] approved

[member="Warren Century"] what are the details of the sabers you would like? Additionally what kind of ship would you like?

The lightsabers will have blades similar to the Dark Saber, but made to prevent theft. The ship will be a frigate, below 400 meters. The lightsabers will have one with a red blade, and the other with a gold blade. Preferred method of payment is credits.

space_ship_04_by_astrokevin-d5kod7g.jpg

The ship needs to have a tractor beam, as well as a remote control of sorts that can cause it to descend into the atmosphere and take pot shots at people.

I'm also adding two lightsabers, with blaster technology incorporated. The blades will be white and black. They'll need some sort of anti theft system.

Would a trade of some Cortosis I own be suitable to pay for the 4 lightsabers?

[member="Warren Century"] yes it is approved, I'll get the subs for it when I have factory slots to submit

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] alright I will talk with him about the organic starfighter

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] after discussion well the organic fighter is something that Saotome Foundry has worked to contract for. So if you have something else that you wish to use.

NEW PRODUCT​
Lighter then Phrik, Stronger then Beskar, Welcomes Age​
The new Sasori Mesh a lightside exclusive material for crafting your synthweaving dreams and will become stronger with age. A nice gift for legacy families that pass along equipment.​

[member="Warren Century"] it depends on how many clones are being asked for and what is being offered. The earrings are much the same, what is your form of payment?

[member="Valashu Elahad"] a contract is possible with some teaching though it is recommended for lightsiders as a fair warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom