Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sangral (Aria)

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle looked at her as she had her glass and drink sliding it onto the small table while one hand touched the boot raising it up while she ran hands along and kissed between words. "I think they would say 'Who is that'.... Thing about being an Inquisitor is you can come and go and not many pay attention. Often I am not seen in a dress or with my hair down and no one has seen me naked in a long long time." She leaned a little over with her hands while she spoke. "Besides it isn't every day you can do something like this."

Given her explination of how being inquisitor eant no one would know her Aria nodded and said "Seems legit enough to me. Force only knows I can relate." After that she leaned herself up as [member="Belle Morte"] kissed her again. She hummed with delight before bringing her heeled foot up to Belle's face and saying "So how about we make this last for a good long while, before we both have to end up going our ways. Unless you're planning to still drag me back to the authorites."

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle felt the boot on her face and she moved it to be behind her head while she was thinking about it and speaking. "Well I still need to catch you and bring you back by any means but then where would the fun of the chase be. I'd go back to working for hutts who are seeking to recover their spice or disloyal employees. I much prefer this and the excitement." She was moving a bit though while looking all over her. "CHasing you might be the most exciting thing I get to do and trying to stop you."

She smiled at her answer before saying "Then I'm glad we get to keep doing this. And...I'm sorry." Before [member="Belle Morte"] could ask why she would start to feel light headed. Everything would start to spin, a clear sign that her drink was drugged. Aria stood and sipped her drink while saying "I'm afriad you'll have to try and catch me another time." She pulled out the cuffs from behind her back, showing she pickpocketed them from her as well. She gave a disaapointed smile before saying "Maybe next time."

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle paused as she felt her body stiffen, a look at the woman while she was moving on the couch and watching her. The drugs in her system were something... different but she was trained to resist them better.... when she knew they were coming. Her training was move on the woman while she tried to prop herself up on the couch grabbing at her with the force but only succeeded on getting her hand to slide down the red boot while she fell onto the floor. 'Frak'

When [member="Belle Morte"] would wake Aria would be gone. No trace of sign or anything else to figure where she went of how long she'd een out. No clothing. Nothing at all. There was, however, one thing left before. Her red shoe that Belle had her hands around before she passed out. It was still in the same position, as if Aria just slipped out of it and walked off from there. There was a note on it that read 'Something to remember me by.' with a little A at the bottom.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

She didn't know how long she had been there while moving about in the room reading to note. She moved towards the window and crossed her arms taking in the sight of the city and had to admit... As was glad for those trackers which might give a chance but now the real fun was going to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom