Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sangral (Aria)

[member="Aria Perugia"]

The clues were all there if you knew how to look and she had a few ideas. The thief was clever, less dangerous then most and liked to make sure she was well known... Which was important in the long run and gave plenty of chances to chase her down and find her. Catching her though could prove elusive while Belle stood in her leather armor running a thumb over the twin stun batons on her hip. Her gloved hand running over one of the consoles that was still warm from use before she turned her brown eye to look at the ones claiming to have met the thief. "And you're telling me she just gave things away after taking them." The biot in her skull twitched as the creature allowed her to somewhat see the world but it was more there for defense as she continued to move. These ones weren't continuing to speak on the subject but she was done here while watching them. "No matter I will find her, with or without your help."

Nar Shadda's community was still a little shaken from when Aria had been there. Not only had she stolen a hefty sum of goods and money, that she just tossed away to the poor and needy, but she'd managed to take down of the Hutt crime lords along the way. He was apprehended by the authorities due to the ruckus caused from Aria's little stunts, not to mention the incriminatiing information that "just happened" to find it's way to them not two hours later. Many saw her as a criminal in her own rights while others saw her as an artist. Even more had seen her as something of a hero as well.​
When this woman, [member="Belle Morte"] , had tried asking around many of the citizens had the same answers. They did not fully know who she was or what she had done during her little criminal act. They only saw a vauge shape of a woman while she was wearing her icnonic clothing, a red hat and matching leather jacket. Apparently she and another theif had managed to speed off as the Hutt's palace was being blown half-way to hell. Some were killed but all agreed Aria was not responsible. She was a theif, not a killer. But other than that there was nothing. No knowing where she went or if she was even still on Nar Shadda. Not that she was, because she did not stay anywhere for long, but there was no way of knowing where she'd gone from there.​
It seemed as though Ms. Morte was going on a trail already cold.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Her eye was roving over the people and aside from threatening them with physical harm which would work. It would get them to talk and tell her anything to make it stop. The least effective method but the most likely to inspire fear as she was moving. The next stop while her ponytail bobbed up and down was the hutt. She could follow up with him and then go from there. Or she could check for records and holorecordings to try and maybe find one that wouldn't be wiped off the beaten path. In some situations she liked her odds before letting herself touch the one person. She sensed deception within her... at least in regards to having not seen anything while she leaned down a little. The maroon armor straining a little. "Then we'll just have to see about that wont we." There was a look from her and Belle's eye changed. The pupil widening while she searched what memories the girl had. The base surface thoughts before bringing her hand away. That was one of the talents for the inquisition to see into the past of things. She let herself see the woman in red and where she left at least in the direction while she was moving now. Her saber obscured on her hip.

Her leads would often come to the same conclusion: no knowing of where Aria Perugia had gone. The Hutt only knew her by reputation and nothing more, not even where she was from. The holorecordings that survived were choppy at beast, only showing brief glimpses of the woman and her accomplice; who was gone as well. As she investigated [member="Belle Morte"] would soon meet one of the privates of the Nar Shadda authorites who revealed that he himself was like her, trying to figure a way of finding where Aria went and where she would hide.​
"The most I ever found was a trail leading to a little spot on Zeltros. But when I looked it was another dead end. Whever she was she'd been long gone by the time I got there. Can't up but feel, though, like she knew I was coming."
If she'd asked the gaurd would give Belle the coordinates before wishing her luck. Knowing what she was after was likey going to have the same resukts as he did.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle looked at the young man while she was standing there, her hands crossed until she moved one hand to tap her chin. "Then I'll go to zeltros I suppose, perhaps my abilities will be able to find something you missed." Her eye was glued on the coordinates while she made her way back to her ship and changed into her armor for the trip. She had a path ahead and moved to the bridge of the ship as she sat in the cockpit. Her saber going to her side with the stun batons, she checked her trackers just in case and the sith bugs were something left over from the days in the empire. She still had a few toys she could use and was moving when she arrived on zeltros. The trip to the coordinates was easy enough as she repeated in her head a mantra to maintain focus in the pheromones not stopping to look at the ones there. She moved inside and was looking at what was there, psychometry to read what was going on within the apartment.

Upon arriving at Zeltros [member="Belle Morte"] would find part of the coordinates leading to, oddly enough, a large hotel of sorts on the planet. The Spangled Paradise it was called. Given how cheap it seemed, however, it was hard to think that a rich enough theif like Aria Perugia would stay here. This seemed more the type a small family would stay, or someone with a "special guest for the night" would rent out. Still the information lead here so it was better than nothing. Upon entering Belle would be met by an old woman at the front desk. Oddly enough she was a human but was dressed as if she was from Zeltros; perhaps having grown up here for most of her life.​
Her old eyes needed glasses to see as she asked "Can I help you at all, deary?"

[member="Aria Perugia"]

The older woman seemed strange and Belle looked at her for a moment. Brown eye taking her in and her outfit which normally might clash but here on zeltros it was an important thing to note. She spoke finally placing on hand on the counter to get a feel for the place with the force while standing tall. "Yes you can, I am looking for a woman who might have been here. Tall in a red hat and jacket, very memorable." She let her eye watch for any indication of acknowledgment but wasn't expecting any. "She might have a room here."

The old woman shook, obviosuly with old age, but pondered to herself when [member="Belle Morte"] had given her description. At first she was unsure before saying "Red hat...? Oh yes! That girl. Lovley customer she is. Always pays for her room without delay. Although she soetimes comes in with a few 'extra geusts'." She giggled a bit before saying "Anyway she's not here now. But she always takes the same room. The only penthouse we have in the entire place." She looked away for a moment before pointing out the very fine looking painting on the wall. "She brought that to me her fith week she stayed here. It was so lovley of her. Said I remindered her of her grandmother when she bought it." Obviosuly the painting was likely stolen instead.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle was looking at her as she spoke about her and then she was looking at the woman then towards the painting as she raised a hand up with her fingers grazing it as she reached into the force and past of it. She was focusing into the past of the object and seeing where it came from as she got a better view of the woman going forward. Her eyes opened before she turned towards the woman. "Show me the penthouse please." She stood there and was offering some credits while she waited there with her hands behind her back.

The old woman nodded before slolwy making her way out from behind the desk. She lead [member="Belle Morte"] over to the elevator with a boney beckoing hand where, upon both of them entering, she pushed for the top-most floor. Little tunes played as they rode what seemed to be a long rider all the way to the top of the hotel. Once they exited the elevator itself came to a small hallway that lead to only one door. Once they reached it the woman unlocked the door with a quick swipe of a pass-key. The penthouse itself was grand, having two large windows int he living room/kicthen area. A giant holoscreen t.v. A display of a virtual fireplace. The bedroom, which could not be seen from the front, had a giant bed and a small bathroom and walk-in closet. There was even a small area that was basically a sun poarch with a small hot tub on it. The old woman stepped aside to allow Belle to see and exmaine for herself.​
"Always such a nice girl." she said. "Cleans the place herself everytime before she leaves."

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle looked at the woman while she entered the penthouse and touched a surface while thinking about it. Her force energies now going into her thoughts to see what the woman was doing here of all places while she walked to the windows. "A smart move cleaning up it will make standard procedures for working to catch her." Belle continued to move around and look out the windows while she went to a seat, she sat down while looking things over before speaking. "Has anyone else rented out this room since she last did." She said it while touching to scan memories within the room at some of the critical points like the light switches.

When Belle asked the woman was still standing at the door, saying "No. It's become something of a private room for her these days. Why? Interested in buying for a while?" As Belle moved about the room the old woman thought to herself before adding "You know, I do think there was a place she liked to go while she stayed here. A nice little club a few blocked from here. The...Pink Palace...Pink Paradise maybe? But she would go out there a lot after she checked in with me. She might be there."
[member="Belle Morte"]​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

"Yes I would." Belle was looking at the room and it was more interesting, she wanted to climb into the woman's head and dissect her thought processes. It had worked for getting into jedi's skulls, even her fellows sith as the inquisitors were made to hunt dissenting sith. She heard the place she could go and look while walking around a little more. "If she tries to contact you, do alert me." She would make plans to go and check out this place but first as she was looking over the woman in the doorway she held a hand up. "Thank you for your assistance." Belle let herself enter the bedroom area while she was letting the topknot of hair come loose for a moment. Her ponytail falling down to her ankles as she placed a hand on the bed searching its history for anything. The shower was next and she was working to press into the woman's head before changing into a zeltros style dress with straps and a long skirt. Corset framing her and she was walking towards the Pink Palace."

The old woman nodded and left, allowing [member="Belle Morte"] to ready herself. When she left the old woman watched with a kind eye that soon turned into one of concern. When Belle was far enough away she picked up a small comm device hidden in her pcoekt the entire time. While that happened Belle would find the Pink Palace was not too far away from the hotel as she thought. The line inside was long, wrapping around the sidewalk. It was large with each storie balring with music and flashing lights and the sounds of people dancing and enjoying themselves. It seemed popular enough to warrent so many people waiting to get inside, meaning either Belle would need a way past the couple of large bouncers at the front or wait like everyone else.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

The thrumming of the music came to her as a pulsing that even added to the excitement. The release of pheromones from her body got the attention from the human's while she moved up closer to the bouncers. Her hips giving a sway that moved with her outfit that showed more. Her hand raising up as she looked over the large man with his olfactory filters in his nose. Able to resist the pheromones sadly but she rarely used those for gettign information. Instead her hand came up as she spoke. "You are going to let me in here, I am a special investigator." There was a look from him as her ID came out showing she was an inquisitor from the outer rim. "This is official business and I will need to talk with your manager."

The bouncer looked down at [member="Belle Morte"] when she flashed her ID, confirming her identity. He nodded when she said this was officall business and all, allowing her to pass inside. When Belle would enter the music would continue to blar on and on as she made her way through the crowds up to one level after another. All of them looked down to the very bottom where the entire floor was basically the dance floor. The DJ played on everyone around moved thier bodies to the rythem of the tunes. Fruther up were just bars, tables where people sat, and even private boothes. All had views down to the dance floor as if enticing more people to join if they could. As Belle would look, depending on where she stood, there would be something to catch her eye. A feint striek of red coming from what must've been a hat. As soon as she would see it the red blur would disappear into the crowds again. Either whowever wore it was fast or they intentially taunted her to come and find her.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Her senses flashed at that catch of red... Belle was moving through the crowd while she searched with the force and her empathy... then her eye to catch it again. She moved up to one of the higher levels but not to high to observe the dance floor and crowd of people. Her energies dancing out as she took one of the drinks and was slowly scenting it for anything that might have been slipped in just in case. She didn't want to be endangering herself while a hand touched the railing just searching out through the club. 'Move aside' Several of the dancers spaced out where she thought something might have been and then moved back.

When [member="Belle Morte"] came to the top and ordered everyone to move with her mind they all stood around an emoty space. Whoever she'd sene was gone. Another missed oppertunity it would seem. That is until someone walked up behind her and casually leaned onto the railing next to her and looked down at the scene. "I know. It looks like a lot of fun. But you really need to worry about people stepping on your toes. Especially in these shoes." Sure enough there she finally was. Aria Perugia, standing out in the open. She had her icnoic hat while wearing a matching red dress with a slip on sides to reveal her legs. She had her hair, colored brown, hanging from underneath her hat and open toe heels on; also matching. She looked at Belle with a smirk before adding "I hear you were looking for me, Ms. Morte. Was this really all the trouble you went through just for an autograph?"

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle kept looking and watching until she sensed someone there next to her, the sound of her voice getting the inquisitor to raise an eyebrow at first and then she turned her head to look at the woman. Her brown eye finally seeing her as the flash of red dress, then a flash of her hat befre she was narrowing her eyes. The biot watching while the slit that squeezed the poison out went tightly. "I see." Someone had informed the thief she was being looked for and now would have to make sure that old woman hadn't sold out her stuff in the room. As minimal it was there were things you just didn't want to lose or have stolen on zeltros. "This is interesting and nice to see you. I guess the boy wasn't looking for you hard enough. Now the real question is if you are going to come with me quietly or if I have to arrest you."

Given how so assured [member="Belle Morte"] seemed around her Aria continued to msirk before she mentioned "the boy". She pondered before saying "Oh! You mean Silaz." she giggled a bit before adding "A good man. I helped him out of some trouble with a gang a while back. And in return he pretends to be the 'obsessed investigator' just to keep tabs on people looking for me." After that she perked an eyebrow when she gave her the ultimatum to come quielt or be arrested. She wagged her finger and said "I don't think you'll want to do that. See I'm sort of popular around here. In fact...I own this place." she said, holding her arms out. "Well half-own. I sort of share it with the real manager. But I come in for free. Anyways, I don't think people will like seeing you drag away one of their favorite guests now would they?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom