Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sangral (Aria)

[member="Aria Perugia"]

There was a look at the woman, her boasting made the inquisitors blood boil as she kept her face blank and at the ready. She could move quickly arrest her and work to get out of here quickly and quietly. Though she didn't know where a backdoor was while she moved though an unknown amount who might attack her. Belle moved to stand and keep the railing behind the woman and herself in front of her. "Maybe it is worth the fight to get one such as you, I have been wanting to find a way to catch you and get you in cuffs." She was looking upon her though and with the small height difference able to look up under the hat while she licked her suddenly dry lips. This was one fo the first times she really had the unknown factor in a long time.

This woman had intrigued Aria enough to make her give a "is that so" coy look. She had no idea what sort of tricks she had up her sleeve. If she wanted to she could leave the club and [member="Belle Morte"] would never find her again. At the same time when she made it clear she'd been looking for her for such a long time there seemed to be something else involved for her want of catching her. When Morte mentioned putting her in cuffs she gave another coy look and said "Sounds kinky. Good thing we're on Zeltros then." She left her to take that as she would before asking "So what's this all about? Hoping to make a name for yourself by catching the Infamous Aria Perugia? 'Cause you'll likely make just as many people angry than happy over it. I have a lot of fans out there."

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle looked at her and her lips cracked into a half smile at the mention of the cuffs. She raised an eyebrow before hearing the rest while she was speaking. Belle didn't miss a beat though keeping her eyes on her while she brought her hand closer to her. side. Slipping her fingers into a strap to get a small sliver before she finally spoke. "Then it is lucky I am half a zeltron isn't it." She said it but was looking towards her hat and dress while she was thinking about why she was doing this. A thought coming to her as she spoke quickly. "Catching you would be more for justice then it would be for fame. I might be wicked but there is a need for things to be within order for the galaxy."

"Half zeltron. Quater zeltron. The sister of an aunt who's grandma dated a zeltron. Doesn't make an real difference to me. Or them." She pointed to a small group of people who seemed to be watching the two while conversing. Some were woman, others were men. All of them looked like they could do for a fight and hold their own. Aria, however, only waved them down to calm them while saying to [member="Belle Morte"] "You can make whatever fake reason you want. Justice, honor and whatever. But it's always the same deep down." She went quiet for a moment before noticing her hand. Instead of stopping her she asked "Would you like to dance?""

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle was watching her and flicked her eye to see the ones there as she looked back and at Aria, her hand shifting to offer it for her. "I think a dance will be lovely." She was more then willing to play along and see what came of it while she motioned with her head to head down towards the dance floor. "So what is it you are going to do next?" Might not be the best way but who knew she might be able to really get into the thiefs head and understand her more.

Like a girl you'd meet at one of these sort of parties Aria shurgged and said "Sweet." when she agreed to join. As the two went down towards the dance floor Aria was already bopping her body to the beat of the music. Her hands and feet shuffled along with every motion as they came closer to the dance floor, making it all the more apparent to everyone she passed she was off to dance. When [member="Belle Morte"] asked she turned back, still dancing, and said "Whatever the hell comes to mind." She cheered, some of the other nearby cheering as well, before the two finally made it into the pacted dance floor. Aria was already at home as she danced around with people she did not even know, all the while looking back to see how Belle was doing.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle was looking at her and then moving to the music, she might be stoic and very stiff but she was a zeltron and music to her plus the swirling of emotions from the ones around her all added into the effect of it. She was keeping her eyes and force senses on Aria while her body moved through the crowd to stay within reaching and restraint distance of the woman. The rest of the feelings from the crowd towards them and her though had her on an edge as she turned her head and slid down coming up with the straps of the dress straining against her. She shouted both loud enough to be heard but focused enough for Aria to hear her. "So you're just going to go and do soemthing random? No plan? No thought?"

As she danced Aria came close to [member="Belle Morte"] at points that invaded her personal space; what there was of it in such a tightly packed dance floor. She could hear her asking what her plan was before she shrugged, still dancing, before saying "I always have a plan. I have five in my head right now. And depending on what YOU do next might add a a couple more. Trust me I didn't get where I am by being sloppy." She continued to dance, going back to back with a random zeltron, before coming back to Belle and taunting her by showing off her "money maker".​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle was watching her move and taking it all in with her one eye. The biot moving around in her skull but she moved into the woman. Letting her shaking money maker rub against her before she was gyrating and wrapping an arm to hold at her waist while she was speaking. "Oh you are a tease and here I thought this chase was going to be boring." She said it while dacing there as well and shaking her own assets to the music while she released her own pheromones for them to enjoy around her. The sensations of emotions were coming to her but she was loving this.

Aria could tell she was getting to the inquisitor. The way she jirated and moved along with her was clear enough indication that her tantelizing ways were attracting something in her. Perhaps the part of her that was zeltron was starting to work or perhaps the fact she seemed such a stern woman and only needed the "right sort of person" to bring out her fun side. Either way Aria turned and smiled boldy as she began to challenege her moves with her own. Her hands wrapped around her neck while the rest of her body came so close, all the while she said "You know how bad it is when a cop tries to make it with a criminal? What will they say back home?"
[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Belle was matching her now finding that level of sync to be with the thief as she thought about it. She didn't really have a home and was one who went working for whoever paid for her skills as an inquisitor. She looked up slightly as the woman who was close to her now and smiled a little. "I think they'd say I was doing everything within my power to get you. Problem with private investigations is the people pay credits to find ones such as you." She let her smile get wider though while feeling with the force as she sought to make a sense. The force signature of the woman in front of her moving her hips with her so she could feel and find her later. Belle stepped to be a little closer while looking at her eyes.

As she came closer Aria teased more as she asked "Well you've got me. So...what are you going to do now?" Her question was a reflection of the same one [member="Belle Morte"] had given her. A little hint or play on words, but at it's heart it was showing her how they were both in something of a similar situation. Neither truly wanted to bring harm to the other, finding too much tensious pleasure out of the other. A silent battle was taking place.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Oh what she could do to this woman, beyond the obvious ones of cuffing her and dragging her to her ship while fighting her way through the crowd and possibly hurting people. Not a terrible prospect but it wasn't a great way to handle a situation all the time when you wanted to remain low kay. Her thoughts going over her mind in a span of a heartbeat before she was tilting her head to taste those lips. "I think I am going to take you back to the penthouse and handcuff you to the bed."

Given her answer she smiled before reaching one hand up and tapping it against Belle's nose. "All talk and no walk." she teased. "Prove it." It was both a tease and a challanage to see if she had what it took to actually tame the wild spirit Aria always saw herself as. If [member="Belle Morte"] would, however, Aria would eat her own hat.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

The music shifted into something else and Belle felt that challenge in her mind. All instincts saying she would make the woman eat her words as she pushed further. The silence for a heartbeat expanding out for a moment moments as the blood rushed into her body, her lips were suddenly dry with nervous energy before the music thrummed into existence with her lips assaulting Aria and hands pulling her in close. Her lips crushing into hers as she brought her hands up to press Aria close to her as the scene changed with Belle in the bed for the penthouse and she laid there holding the woman closer still.

The moment [member="Belle Morte"] had kissed her Aria already felt like everything after that was a big blur. The next thing she knew she was back at the penthouse with Belle, plenty of backup if things went sour. But given how intent Belle seemed to be Aria did not think it would go that far. As they kissed constantly, hands all over each other, Aria turned her back, letting Aria continue to grope her, before saying "Let me get us a drink." She lead her over to the kicthen area where she pulled out expensive champagne with a few fine tall glasses.​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

The timeline between the club and the penthouse was a blur but here and now as she got to break some contact Belle watched Aria going towards the kitchen as she leaned against the doorway watching as her ponytail was loose with her hair longer then her ankles while it hung loose. Her brown eye remained on the woman while holding a smile somewhat while she closed the distance to get the drink she was bringing out. "Always good and now that I got you alone." Belle looked at her and slid jeko beast furred cuffs out with a raising of her eyebrows. "Lets play a little game."

Aria turned with two glasses in her hand to see [member="Belle Morte"] with the cuffs in her hand. She gave her a coy look before asking "You weren't going to arrest me with those, were you?" She put the glasses down for now as she came up to Belle, turning and asking "Help me with my dress?" A zipper hung in the back, and when Belle was take it down and let her dress drop to the ground, she would behold Aria's black lingerie. She turned, letting her see the rest in the front, and asked "Well?"

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Well.... maybe. Belle was doing as needed while she slipped out of her dress for the club and stood there with a few faded scars from when she was a soldier but her attention was on the length of the taller woman while she was bringing one hand to hers to lace the fingers before licking one of the cuffs. "Perhaps, might have been able to get you out of the club faster with it." She had normal cuffs for handling force users and collars to disable them but really it came down to what she was looking to do while standing there naked and getting the thief out of her cloths as well. Leading the way with their drinks over towards the couch. "Now that is a body I must say."

She giggled at her remarks before picking up her glas along with [member="Belle Morte"] before joining her on the couch. She sat so that she could spread her legs over Belle's lap, her red heels still on her feet. She giggled a bit before sipping her drink and commenting "You know how bad it would be if anyone saw us together, right? An inquisitor half-naked and sharing drinks with a known theif. What would people say? Aside from mumbling words and dragging their tounges off the floor I mean."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom