Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddidp05-2613003d-f64b-459e-b1d8-a0b9f426c61a.png
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Sanctuary[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Intent[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]To provide a home for any and all species the Empire would like to preserve, along with a habitat to safely train war beasts without risking damage to heavily settled worlds.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]​Image Credit[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Original Artists: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]x[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]) ([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]x[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]) ([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]x[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt])[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Canon[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]N/A[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Links[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Valishkannaeval[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Equipment used in creation: ([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]x[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]) ([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]x[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt])[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Planet Name[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Sanctuary[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Demonym[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Caretakers[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Region[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Outer Rim Territories[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]System Name[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Sanctuary[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]System Features[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Astorami (Largest Moon), Melami (Smallest Moon), Regalus (White Sun), Length of day - 30 hours, days in a year - 1064.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]x[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt])[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Major Imports[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Endangered Species[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Major Exports[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Once endangered species, genetically modified/altered species.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Unexploited Resources[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]N/A[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Gravity[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Standard[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Climate[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Controlled based on sector of planet for stable ecosystems and environments.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Primary Terrain[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Grasslands, Mountains, Tundras, Forests, Rainforests, Oceans. All artificially created.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Atmosphere[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Type I[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]LOCATION INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Capital City: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Site Proxima [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Planetary Features[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]The planet consists of entirely wilds, little to no man made structures (aside from terraformed surface). While it is all wild, the main living situation and planetary landing is located in the Boreal Forests of Sanctuary. Consisting of a small research center, several living spaces build modestly in the forests and the planetary approach landing site which includes two pads for small to medium sized ships. Aside from the living site, there are many small caves and unique environmental features built into the planet as it is hand crafted from barren landscape. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Major Locations[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Site Proxima is the only major location on the planet aside from the various landscapes. (Site Proxima explained in planetary features) The research facility under site proxima is an important factor in the planets purpose as it is a sanctuary and research center for the empire on native species for preservation and use in warfare. Inside the scientists compare how to best train beasts and which can be cross bred to assist in the empire's goals.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]POPULATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Native Species[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]No native species.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Immigrated Species[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Breeding population of most endangered/near endangered species recovered by Valishkannaeval.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Population[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:Animal populations are [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Moderate[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Heavy[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] depending on area. Humanistic populations on the planet are [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Insignificant[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] to [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Uninhabited[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] in most areas.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Demographics[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Humanistic populations on the planet are minimum to none, there is a small population of those there to care for creatures though visitors are rather uncommon. Most of the population is derived from animistic species.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Primary Languages[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Galactic Basic, Sith, High Sith.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Culture[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Daily life of Caretakers is dominated by mostly tasks of monitoring animal population and ensuring healthy growth. All caretakers live on a vegetarian based diet grown on site proxima and swear an oath to avoid causing any damage to the planet that can be avoided, whether that be to fauna or the surrounding flora. Personal life choices such as hobbies, religion and dress vary from caretaker to scientist though must be sustainable (no hunting for hobbies ect.) and not conflict with the jobs at hand. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Government[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Matriarchy - While there isn’t a set in stone government in place, the small populations looks to Valishkannaeval for guidance. - Matriarchy[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]The Sith Empire[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Wealth[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]High[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt], though [/SIZE]scarcely[SIZE=9pt] populated. Sanctuary is well funded though the inhabitants live rather frugally. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Stability[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]High[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt], due to the small population of sentient beings, most of them are there on the similar mindset of species preservation and see rather comfortable lives outside of their work.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Freedom & Oppression[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Populace is free within the laws of the Sith Empire, those residing on the planet live very freely outside of that. Only law strictly prohibiting activity is the murdering and or slaughter of animals of the sanctuary.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Military[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Medium level security granted by the empire, on planet guard and spacial navy.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Technology[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Galactic Standard.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]HISTORICAL INFORMATION [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Discovered in the search of a proper terraforming base, the barren rock wasteland was located by Valishkannaeval in travel between planets near Dromund Kaas. Proposing the idea of a preservation planet to Emperor Carnifex the idea was denied until her begrudging agreement to allow research and genetic alterations to take place for use of sith wars and science. Once approved the construction set into motion to transform the rock into a proper sanctuary began, and though all seemed well fine and easy, the location of the rock was mid well traveled space closely near Dromund Kaas; while crime remains at a attempted controlled minimum in Sith space, the project suffered from a lack of security at the beginning[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] until forces were supplied by the [/SIZE]emperor after being convinced of the true importance and boons this could truly lend the war efforts. After being assigned a hefty amount of spacial security during, construction resumed quickly and the project pushed along so research may begin.[SIZE=9pt] Once the base construction was complete, thirty staff members were moved onto the planet, ten assigned to planetary preservation and twenty to the research facility under site proxima. As soon as artificial environments began to take root, Valishkannaeval was sent off to begin gathering species to populate the planet, aside from the zoo that was already pretty present on her ship.[/SIZE]

[member="Darth Morrow"]

Hey there! I'm Scherezade and I'll be working with you on getting this gorgeous submission through :)
I'm seeing the middle image of the header in the first link, but I can't see the first and last images. Could you please help a girl out?

Other than that, I love what you've put together for this species rescue world. I'd like to see you expand on its history a little bit more though - for example, what were the challenges faced with setting it up? Was it a smooth ride? Have the researches ever faced any big challenges that were unexpected? How about some notable species that arrived on the planet and were either helped or are still there? A few tidbts like those could really pump this submission up :)

Hi, so I unfortunately lost all the files on my computer in the last few days so I don't have the images to back track, however the links do lead to the original artists of the pieces if not the earliest known posting of them if the original pieces were deleted.

As for history I will expand on it slightly though its more meant to be just starting in most recent history, so species recovery and research has not yet begun though the populations are estimates for soon to be future. Though I do see expanding on possible creation and building difficulties.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Those aren't the image sources though? Those are just someones pins on pinterest? The current links lead to the actual artists who made the pieces. I feel its far more appropriate to give them the credit they deserve rather than give it to some random person on the internet that saved an image to a board.

As an artist myself I find it very important to give credit where credit is due.
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

[member="Darth Morrow"]

Those aren't the image sources though? Those are just someones pins on pinterest? The current links lead to the actual artists who made the pieces. I feel its far more appropriate to give them the credit they deserve rather than give it to some random person on the internet that saved an image to a board.

As an artist myself I find it very important to give credit where credit is due.
I completely agree with you! As the images didn't appear on the artist's pages you provided, I went to look for alternative options, as we do need to link to a page that includes the image. I broke the banner and reverse-searched for the images individually in the hopes of finding something better, but pinterest ended up being a last resort as this was what I found.

Thankfully, we don't have to use it anymore since you found the better sources :)

Your planet sub looks great and is ready for the next step. Pending secondary approval!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom