Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salve, (Hello in latin)

Edward Frisby

"I don't care, if you scream and burn..."
Hello, I am the one and only Edward Frisby. At your service.

I am in a way, a refugee. Not wanting to wait for the occasional Star Wars themed thread, on Nationstates and after being dissatisfied with its moderation, I found myself in need of a RP home. So I searched "Star Wars RP Sites," and found this. Seemed pretty cool, so I joined. Keep in mind, before I joined I looked through the rules and guides thoroughly, so while I'd appreciate the effort of linking them, it would be wasted.

What I really want to know is sort of a more thorough description of the rules and regulations regarding swearing here. Yes, yes, I saw the direct rules regarding swearing, but they are a bit vague, so some clarification would be nice. Speaking of clarification, note that I'm almost assuredly not going to use swear words, (heck that was one of the reasons I left nationstates, most of the members swore every other word,) I just want to know if its stiff or lax.

Aaannnnyyywwwwaaayyyy, hoping to get better acquainted both IC and OOC with you all, and thanks for any help you guys give.

Hello and welcome aboard!

Swearing: Can be used to add a bit a spice to your dialogue, just don't over do it and try and use the star wars "swear" words. The site is PG 13.

have fun

Evasion Studios
[member="Edward Frisby"] Salve is one of the three words i still remember learning in fourth grade Latin class. Welcome to Chaos.

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member="Edward Frisby"]

Okay, Mr. Frisby... I will now introduce you to my cult, NIMH.

Aaaaaaaaanyway... Welcome! If it helps you at all, that "Characters" button on everybody's profile pages gives you a list of all the characters that writer has on their account.

Edward Frisby

"I don't care, if you scream and burn..."
[member="Lord Tarantula"]

Unless it has giant hyper-intelligent rats I'm not interested. :p

I actually did take the last name from The Secret of NIMH, (First name's, BTW, from "The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde") I wanted something simple and not grandiose. Too many Skywalkers, Starkillers, Wraiths, and Sages. They're epic but blend together in your head. But Frisby on the other hand, that's a name so odd it sticks with you.

Though I hope people get the reference before associating me with a certain flying disc...

[member="Edward Frisby"]

Huh, I never even got to RPing in NationStates. Was too busy with keeping my nation the way I wanted it to be. :p

Anyway, hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Welcome! I have no idea what nationstates is, but I did the same as you and googled star wars rp and this was the first thing that popped up. Hope you have a lot of fun adventures while you're here!

Love NIMH by the way. One of my favourite stories growing up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom