Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Greetings everyone :) Writing is about all that I have time for these days with a little toddler to express my creativity. Thankfully she claps and takes notice when Star Wars music starts playing. She has great taste, don't you think? ;)

Kay-Larr

Thank you, kindly :) I most likely will have questions. I'm just going to browse for the moment, take a look at the rules and some of the threads. I'm sure that there's an adventure for me to jump into or create :)

[member="Lady Kay"]

Welcome to Chaos,

I'd just like to express my willingness to answer any questions you may have to the best of my knowledge. Specifically speaking I would be happy to guide you through Codex should you choose to explore its many wonderful uses.

Of course you get a really awesome guide by Tefka that pretty much explains everything you need to know on how to get started, but if you have any specifics you'd like more details on I'm sure I can at least point you in the right direction. Alternatively a great place to ask questions is here and you'll usually get a speedy response with accurate information.

Best of luck to you and your adventures here on Star Wars RP: Chaos!

Kay-Larr

Thank you, kindly :) I will look at the link that you provided and should I feel overwhelmed, I will know who to turn to.

Kay-Larr

Yes indeed. Though I'm not as advanced in signatures and the like, like everyone else is, I'm afraid. I just hope that my role play makes up for it :)

[member=Lady Kay]

Hello and welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for, and enjoy your stay! If you have any questions at all, just ask! Also, remember to have fun :D

Congrats with the toddler! And good job making her into the youngest Star Wars fan around :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom