Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Awww, toddler time is fun but challenging. She'll be two in August. I'm glad that I'm raising her right as well. Now if only I could get her daddy to love Star Wars just as much ;p

So much to figure out. I'm not used to a forum format. Is there a threat to write out a description of my character? Or does that get revealed through the story? When my little one naps, I'll have more of a chance to read and figure out a place to jump in or just start my own thread, if that's okay :)

Actually, when creating a character you copy and paste the character template where there is an appearance category.

And also, welcome to Chaos!

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Found it! The little one isn't napping yet, so I'll work on it a bit later. You all are awesome :) I look forward to sharing adventures with you!

Catherine Romanov

C
[member="Lady Kay"]

Haha..What's another welcome then? Welcome to Chaos!

Now if you would only move past this thread....

(Just kidding, take as much time as you need to get settled in.)

Kay-Larr

lol! I will move past this thread soon ;) Just writing up my character's info before I get started. Work and family time gives me only a bit of spare time. I want to be sure that I'm doing everything properly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom