Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salt the Slugs

It all happened so quickly , the gun firing , him getting dropped to the ground. When he realized where he was , the rest of the guards were dead and he had his saber in his hand and a Trandoshan by his side. He saw a man taking aim at them and firing. Undin got up and started dodging bullets , when he saw [member="Miss Blonde"] and called to her "Hey where are you going? The fun's just starting." , he said while smiling and running up to the man who was firing shots. As he got close, he Force Pushed [member="Cyrus Falcor"] .

[member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Jarven glanced backwards at his wife and smiled broadly beneath his helmet. He quick faced front to continue scanning for enemies that popped out. He interfaced with his brain implant to his HUD to pull up black market schematics of the Hutt Palace. The blueprints opened and split into different levels until it clearly showed where they were in conjunction to the level they were on. He commanded a route to the Grand Room where the Hutts typically talked business.

He chuckled as his wife mentioned sniffing out Hutts. It was bittersweet in that, on one hand, he could use his sense of smell to confirm or make up for their intel to find these Hutts. Their smell was strong, both in the trails they left and their own personal body odor. However, having plenty experience with Hutts back in his family mercenary group days, he knew that the slime trail smelled of rotted banana mush and the body odor was akin to a mild fart. On the other hand, no one in their right mind regularly desired to smell any scent left by a Hutt. Gamorrean guards poured out of a side door ahead of him and Jarven sharply called out,

"Pigs, right side!" His pack-o-punch shells were strong enough to ignore the pig hide's "soak" and demolish their "6 health points".

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Sareen roared as the kid left his grasp, "You are my prey!" As the kid bounded towards the gunman, pushing him to the ground, Sareen ignited the whip once more. He prepared to take down the gunman then the jedi, the two prey would give him much jagganath points for the scorekeeper. But before he could get to the boy a force push knocked down the gunman, it was if this was a gift from the young child. And Sareen wanted revenge for trying to interfere in his hunt, a crime in Trandoshan culture, punished only with death. Sareen lashed the whip at the man's feet, entangling him in an electrocuting grasp.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Upon hearing the words "pigs!" He turned, glancing down the hallway, sent four rounds into the guards, all falling simultaneously. A bullet to the brain. Then the words "armor" really caught his attention. Not saying a word, he turned his burning gaze on [member="Miss Blonde"], the flames brewing in his eyes reflecting off of her mask. His task was simple, there were guards everywhere.

As the door in front of him burst open, he summoned a column of flames, torching all inside. Following [member="Jarven Zexxel"], he blasted over the man's shoulder, as he knew that this man would lead them right to the Hutts. One shot, two shots, three shots, four. Bodies start lining on the floor. Bringing up the rear of the group, he loomed over both the Blonde and her husband, no better view of the burning corpses in the whole galaxy.

[member="Cyrus Falcor"]

Ardgal's fifty spec ops commandos followed the warrior out of the trench into the field of battle. It was a quick and painless run to the door. Their rifles, reciprocating Quad lasers, flame throwers, slug throwers with fireball incendiary ammo, vibroblades, and sonic rifles made short work of all who stood in their way. It was a wave of justice, death, and pain and at its head was the god-man Ardgal Raxis.

"And according to the power of justice, for justice cannot be denied, ye must go away into that lake of fire and brimstone, whose flames are unquenchable, and whose smoke ascendeth up forever and ever, which lake of fire and brimstone is endless torment."
--Jacob 6:10

Ardgal sighted in on the godawan. The facial recognition software immediately recognized him as [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] a self-proclaimed "bounty hunter" who had actually engaged in acts of slavery, such as the selling of one Ruby Senri. Slavery, under ANY name was illegal, immoral, and thereby unethical. Apparently, the godawan also fashioned himself to adhere to some sort of Jedi code, despite this slavery he partook in and believed that Hutts were some sort of Homes for the homeless charity rather than criminal slugs that needed to be eradicated in the name of justice.

Ordinarily Ardgal would have given his victims a list of their sins before bringing justice upon them. However, with a list of sins thus long, and the continual pevalance of this being's exposure to morals such as the Jedi, Ardgal doubted repentance would ever cross its mind.
"But there is a law given, and a punishment affixed"
--Alma 42:22

The general holstered his twin pistols and drew with one hand, his Ardgal'kal, a Cortosis bastard vibroblade. His other hand gripped a sonic grenade and primed it, "cooking" the device and letting its timer run down. This godawan Undiin was not the first he had ever encountered. As a being of superhuman intelligence, he learned quickly and adapted swiftly. When Undiin lashed out at one of the many gunmen flooding the area, Ardgal hurled his sonic grenade from behind the force user. If it was Cyrus, his comrade and business associate then well, Ardgal would merely add it to the reasons he had to end the life of this unworthy foe. When the grenade exploded, the deity of war followed up on its heels, charging at Undiin with a two handed-slash at his ankles, sooner than the being could recover from the explosion.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
[member="Sareen Zar"]
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Cyrus"] Falcor

Matreya

Damien Daemon, once more acknowledged as his true self now by all, stood to the side of all commencing. He did not care much for what was occurring, rather he was in the area and he wished to see what was happening. No information had been garnered just yet, but one small factor of this situation had caught his attention. A man moved amongst a group, a man his senses said he knew, even if he could not see his face.

...Jarven. His pet. His creation.

A smile crept along his face, before he took leaped the distance between them, making sure to land just behind his target, the jump tired him none though, thanks to the Beskar'gam using its thrusters. "Jarven." Damien said, his snide grin prominent as his helm was currently retracted, "How are you? I swear, last we saw each other... I had left you a bit differently." At this point his smile grew dangerous. There was no way to verify he was who he was, yet he knew things.

A new body and face did not take away memories.

"I come to meet a man in this area, maybe slay a Hutt or two, and look who I see!"

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Jan swore, as he kicked the speeder bike for the 5th time. Turns out his bike was experiencing some technical difficulties. Jan had tried to fix it with some of his custom tools, but whoever had made this speeder had apparently gave no kraks if it functioned properly. Jan swallowed down his anger as he accessed the team coms.

" Yeah, turns out I'm having some difficulties with my bike. Just give me a sec, and don't let the Surgeon kill everybody. I want to have some fun too." Jan said as he kicked the bike one last time.

As he kicked the speeder again, the engine started and the speeder finally came off the ground. Jan hollered in Joy as the speeder finally decided to roar to life.

"Okay, on my way!" Jan hollered as he then proceeded to mount the bike.

As Jan started to accelerate to the palace, all of sudden, blaster fire raked the side of the speeder and Jan's armor. The force of the fire had enough force to send him flying off the seat of the speeder. As Jan landed he fell into a rock headfirst. Cracks spider webbed across the top portion of his HUD. Jan dazedly crawled to cover behind a nearby tree as he heard a explosion from where the speeder had been.

"Well Krak." Jan said as he dazedly took his E-11 off his back and accessed the team coms again. "Hey guys, guess someone got a call out of the palace. Multiple hostiles in the swamp. Maybe Reinforcements for the Palace. Engaging Now." Jan said as he swiftly aimed the E-11 and aimed into the swamp. Blaster fire zipped to the right of his position. Jan aimed slightly to the left and aimed at a leg not covered by a tree. Jan shot the leg, and quickly put a shot through the hostile's throat as he fell down, exposing himself.

"Damn, was trying for a headshot, stupid rock." Jan said as ducked behind a log as blaster fire pelted it again.

[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
[member="Cyrus"]
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
[member="Sareen Zar"]
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Miss Blonde held her pistol firmly in her hand when the fellow just lol spawned into the room and started to talking to her husband like he knew him, now normally Miss Blonde would of shot at him but this time around the woman was trying to turn a new leaf and since he clearly didn't work for the Hutts it was time for diplomacy.

"Excuse me good sir, but as you can see we are clearly in the middle of something. Any business you have with Tin Man could you please handle it once we've finished here? I'm really sorry to interrupt your mysterious entrance but this is just really important and it's time sensitive." Blonde would then point her way over to the lobby.

"There's a Jedi and a Trandoshan over there, little guy is kind of an annoyance. I'm sure they can provide more than enough entertainment for you while we go and accomplish our goal. That is of course you want to help." Blonde would then look over to her two men and have them go and get the job done for her.

"Phantom, Jan, go remove the Hutts, make it..." the woman paused thinking.

"Painful." she said with a smile under her gas mask.

Now something else nagged Miss Blonde was how did this nerf herder know where she and her men were going to be? The only ones who knew were her enforcers and key members. Maybe it was a leak. She'd have to do some torturing when this was over, hopefully they could get to the bottom of things. But one thing was for sure was that she'd get to the bottom of it.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Fos Misao"] [member="Jan Valdum"]

Nodding to show his confirmation, he stared at the man who was now technically in the way, and he usually disposed of things in his way, be it jobs, emotional struggles, or even people. As he ran down the hallway, a few slave girls ran past, all nearly ten years younger then he was. One grabbed him, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Please! Don't kill me! I'll do anything, just don't let me die!" Sobbing uncontrollably, she wouldn't let go of him. Trying to pry her off of him and simultaneously dodging and returning blaster fire was not easy. Finally, he pulled her off, and after debating his choices, pointed to the hallway adjacent to the one he was in. "Leave, before I change my mind." His voice was low and dangerous, but it didn't seem to bother her as she tried to hug him, but she really couldn't as he pointed the barrel of his rifle in her face.

As he got closer to the rooms, the resistance grew heavier, and he was soon wounded, a blaster bolt punching through his shoulder. Only way he continued to push forward; were those damn surgical enhancements from his time on the Purgatory. Hurt like hell as the wines and flesh weaved itself back together, but he was able to start putting pigs down, so it was worth it. A grimace appeared on his face as a cruel joke came to mind. Where the hell was that [member="Jarven Zexxel"] anyways? Did he bail on him?

Oh well, his assistance was unnecessary, as Nate was already in the throne room, all the hutts were present, so this would work out fine.
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Cyrus nodded at [member="Miss Blonde"]'s words and continued to spray the room where the ([member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]) Trandoshan and Jedi were, he saw the child run towards him and throw an invisible punch at Cyrus. But it was more like a slap as Cyrus flipped over and landed on his feet, as he was an agile fellow. Then he saw the form of [member="Ardgal Raxis"] toss a sonic grenade and he turned away from it, the blast physically shaking Cyrus from his head to his toes. The Trandoshan's lightwhip would scatter harmlessly across the ground as Cyrus was pushed out of reach by the prior Force magik.

He turned back to see Ardgal slicing at the ankles of the Jedi, so Surgeon went after the Lizard man. Tossing two Bye Bye Bio-grenades at the feet of the lizard, Cyrus moved in and fired, strafing the Trandoshan's figure in a hail of heavy, energy enveloped slugs. The gas would seep into the unprotected nose, eyes and mouth. The Chlorine gas would burn the soft tissues inside the throat and eyes, slowly blinding and choking them, while Ardgal and Cyrus would be unaffected with their masks/armor on.

[member="Fos Misao"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

His spine stiffened and he froze in place as he heard a very familiar voice. He turned around to face Fos and put a hand on his wife's shoulder.

"I've got this, hon---ma'am..." He fully faced Fos to address him, now. "What the hell are you d--..." He then breathed through his nose in frustration and, for some reason, decided to adopt a new attitude.

"Hey, Damon! Come to kill some Hutts with us?"

It would be baffling to his friends why he was so friendly, now. Damon would likely remember what he did to Jarven to lead him to act this way, though...

"We're kind of in a hurry, though. You know, kind of on the job, right now."

Matreya

Damien laughed, "Of course I did. Well, I had plans to. A while back a debt was made, deal broken and what not." He said, for the first time in almost a year having returned to his self, and was enjoying it. Being a broken hermit... well it grew boring. Hence his arrival just moments before these troops had as well.

Touching at the power his Spirits flowed to him, against their wills, his eyes began to grow the brilliantly luminescent purple signalling such. With over two dozen mediocre beings powering him, his muscles flexed to the calling; until he touched the truest of the Spirit powers - Zaiden James-Greyson, GodKing to Val'hala, and outright a powerful rival for Damien to know.

With the GodKing powering him, the very air seemed to vibrate as he mock bowed, "Point me where to go."

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

[member="Damien Daemon"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

A warm, familiar feeling went through Jarven, a friendship instinct triggered from the subconscious of his mind. He chuckled in affirmation as Damien revealed his intent to help them, the pre-taste of victory at the tip of his tongue. He put a hand on Miss Blonde's shoulder and reaffirmed her in a happy tone, saying,

"It's okay, babe! He's a friend."

He turned back around and signaled for the two of them to follow. They all soon caught up with Nate, whom had just gotten there and was thinning out the resistance in the room. All of the Hutts were present, but...they were just standing there, stone faced. That wasn't normal. It wasn't until he leaped atop a Gamorrean, using his exo suit and natural ability, and shot his head off that he noticed they were all HOLOGRAMS.

"Fething hell! Where'd they go!?!"

Past the holograms, each council seating had an opened doorway. They were all unnatural doors, as though they were meant to act as escapes.

"Slugs are burrowing! Pick a door and chase 'em down! I'll take one alive!"

His frustration was already mounting at this setback, let alone the cloying smell of many Hutts threatening to overcome his sense of smell. As he chased down the left most escape tunnel, he didn't notice more guards rush into the Council Hall to fight the others he had left behind in a rush.

Punching a pig right in the nose, and tearing the throat out of another, he grunted in confirmation at [member="Jarven Zexxel"], looking down into the first door. Tacking a deep breath, he called forth a wave of flames, imaging or racing down the hallway, greeting the hutt with a fiery roar. Feeling that familiar tug in his gut, the room rumbled as fire screamed out of the two tunnels, the smell of burnt hutt greeting them all. Two down, two more to go, as [member="Miss Blonde"] could clearly handle herself, he put a bullet in another guards head before, taking off at a sprint down the escape tunnel, his sword occasionally scraping the wall and sending sparks. .

Come here hutty huttty hutty, I've got a present for you.

Matreya

To the likely surprise of most, Damien didn't move, as a matter of fact he went statue still. Outward appearance showed a man unintendedly shutting down, inwardly his mind was not currently even in his body. In his Force Shadow, he was flying down the halls ahead of them. As he would reach an opponent his power would flow through the shadow, ripping bodies limb from limb.

When the hall was empty he returned to his own physique, releasing the breath he had not been aware he was holding. At that he slid his arms into a crossed position against his chest, his mind ticking over plans for the future. He had legitimately planned for this, to defeat the Hutt, so he was glad for that, the assistance was impeccable. However, now he had an old acquaintance, one he had altered to be as deadly unarmed as any armed man... Now the man was back to normal, it seemed, and even married...

Should he alter the body once more? He thought about it heavily, knowing it was the darkside speaking to him, but knowing it was also useful to have the man at his aid.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Thankfully Miss Blonde had a gas mask on otherwise she'd be smelling burnt slugs, and that was never a good smell in any circumstance. Even a smelling the burning corpses of your enemies wasn't satisfying enough to justify that stench. Now as for Miss Blonde it seemed since the Hutts were dying and the guards were all but taken care of the woman could just sit back and wait for the job to be done by the people doing the killing.

"I'll be in the dining room, bring the last Hutt there when you've captured him. You boys have fun now." Blonde said letting them have their guy time.

Stepping out of the hall away from @Jan Valdun [member="Jarven Zexxel"] and [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] the woman moved to the dining hall where she opened the double doors to show a Hutt sized tables, chairs, and a literal buffet of food laid out. It seemed that the Hutts were going to wrap up their little meeting and sit down to dinner.

Walking up to the head of the table Miss Blonde sat in one of the chairs to look like a toddler whose head was barely over the table.

"Bring him to me, with all the important bits intact." Blonde said on her comms then waited for her men to gather up.

"Also Surgeon, let the boy and Trandoshan go. They serve no purpose." she spoke to Cyrus on the comm once more.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Damien Daemon"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"]

As Undin was running to [member="Cyrus Falcor"] , a grenade blew up behind him , that made him fall to the ground, followed by [member="Ardgal Raxis"] trying to cut his ankles. He was still confused by the grenade and looked back , to see a man going for his feet. But , there was not enought time and the man cut off the boys big toe off of his left foot.
The boy grabbed his foot in pain leaving his deactivated saber on the floor next to him.
After he got up , some smoke was coming out of grenades, and Undins instict told him to grab his saber and leave trought the main door.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

A lesser god would have killed the unarmed, flattened opponent. A being with no morals would have struck him dead there. In fact, because of his heinous, numerous crimes, there would be few who would blame him; murder, theft, assault, child slavery, assault with battery, third degree murder, grand larsony, petty larsony, burglary, and destruction of private property--to give the short list. He had made more enemies in his short life than most planets did in entire centuries. A mercy killing would have prevented him from doing any more damage to himself and others, especially from making more enemies to harm him, or do worse things to him than kill him.

But Ardgal was not that kind of god.

The deity of justice planted his foot in the center of the fallen "Jedi's" back along the spine at the T3 through T5 vertebra. He pressed a portion of his weight on it, 45 lbs on the boy's back, not meant to harm him just to keep him low. Ardgal's sword tip pressed on the back of the boy's neck, not enough to do damage but enough to give a warning--Ardgal was not one to be trifled with. Especially not right now. And in case the kid got any wild ideas about "Force pushing" or mind effects or whatever--Ardgal was as Force dead as they came and weighed 285 pounds in his armor, with gear. Oh but if only the fun ended there, right? Ardgal didn't take chances when it came to Force Users. Eight God Killers circled around, armed with slug thrower rifles, flame throwers, sonic rifles, and grenades. Their Matrix Armor clanked with each step. Oh, and yes, they were Force Dead too. One of them swooped the lightsaber up off the ground and held it firmly in his hand. The irony was real right now.

"Here is what is going to happen," Ardgal said, each word coming out succinctly and intentionally from his helmet's voice amplifier. There was no possible way it couldn't be heard over the clamor of the battle. "You have one chance to surrender. Here and now. You do, you get to be reformed into a better human being than you were before. If you do not, I will take my foot off your back. Its the only thing keeping my godkillers from filling your body with lead. They hate force users, regardless of how old they are. They lost their families, their friends, their loved ones all to people like you who think they can do anything and not face the consequences. Well, here they are. Consequences." Ardgal's free hand dropped a pair of stun cuffs on the boy's back. When you clicked them on, paralysis drugs were injected into the hands and wrists, rending them useless. Any attempt to escape stunned the wearer temporarily. Lastly, Each came with a remote, one Ardgal had built into his HUD of his helmet. One click and the wearer was hit with enough electric shock to daze a rabid wookie.

"What's your choice going to be, knave? Surrender or death?"

Undin couldn't believe it. A man so powerful could not exist. Not man , woman , no one could be this powerful. The boy's combat insticts left him and his humans ones kicked him. He started crying like a little baby. He had no hipoteses to run or to fight. It was over. While still crying , he yelled "I surrender , I surrender".
He didn't think he was going to live to see another day.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

"Put the cuffs on," he ordered.

He looked at one of the Sargents of the Godkillers, "Do not hurt him--yet. We will reform this one. Cuff him."

Of course, as the Sargent bound the boy's wrists with the stun cuffs, Ardgal watched. He was a general, a god, and a king but he was not a monster. When the cuffs were applied and activated, Ardgal gripped the boy by the collar and began to pull/lead/drag him along, depending on how much the child preferred to co-operate. The Godkillers formed an inner ring around them, weapons read and trained on the boy. Their faces from behind their visors said it all; Give us just ONE reason to end this here and now. Just one. But of course, if the kid wanted to live--he wouldn't.

The journey back to the bunker was short where--SURPRISE--more godkillers were waiting for Ardgal's command to surge over the edge and wage war. They scowled at the force user as Ardgal hauled him in.

"Open the crate," Ardgal ordered, motioning to a gunsafe locker. The door opened, it was empty and just big enough to hold him.

"Look here," Ardgal started, giving the boy a tug to come-to-his-senses, "This is quadranium steel. 5 inches of it. Its strong enough to hold an exploding thermal detonator, and its going to hold you. The combination is six digits and ONLY openable form the outside. Your going in here for your safety, not their's. You step out and make a wrong move, these 50 godkillers will make you wish you were dead." Ardgal tossed him in the safe, 'Get in. And pray to me that there is mercy for you in the future."

Ardgal slammed the door shut and locked it, setting the combination. Just to be safe the godkillers poised their weapons, waiting for an excuse to fry this being into tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom