Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salt the Slugs

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
5e58b07c19ca0d5a47d1d4bcd7bc0bb37c96d68d.jpg
Salt the Slugs

[media] https://youtu.be/QHGOO73Gxg4 [/media]​

"Did you know decimate and destroy are words with two separate meanings? Most people use them interchangeably, but they are two mildly different words."

Miss Blonde and a group of speeders were in a deep swamp, all around them there were low hanging trees whose leaves hung low to obscure vision and provide great concealment. Concealment from what you might ask? Well off in the distance there was a mild sized palace a few kilometers away and inside said palace was the objective. An objective that wasn't going to be decimated, but destroyed.

"I did not know that, what's the difference?" Miss Blonde's friend Tim answered as he opened a trunk to the speeder.

With the trunk open wide the two looked down at a struggling human who was bound and muffling cries of help behind a tight ball gag.

"I'm afraid to ask why you have a ball gag, Tim." Blonde said as she rooted around in her coat pocket.

SO YEAH! What's the difference between those words!!" Tim coughed and not so swiftly dodged the question.

Blonde looked at Tim behind her gas mask with a raised eye brow and quickly shook her head, still rooting through her pocket.

"Well decimate means that one in ten survives whatever destructive event happens. Like say a hurricane hits a city and destroys one in every ten buildings. That's decimation." Blonde paused before finding what she was looking for in her coat.

Pulling out a small switchblade the woman held it up to the dim sunlight and flicked it open to produce a weak shine on the blade so the man in the trunk could see exactly what was going on.

"And destruction I'm assuming is complete well... destruction?" Tim said as he pulled the man from the trunk to sit him down on its edge.

"Correctomundo." Blonde said as she stabbed the knife into the man's leg making sure not to hit an artery.

The muffled grey haired man screamed behind his ball gag but no one could hear him outside the band of thieves and murders around the speeders.

"That is my ego speaking to you right now, and she's not a nice person. So in a moment i'm going to take off the gag, and you're going to tell me the access codes through the servants entrance, or you're going to talk to my ego again and again." Blonde emphasized those last few words more by twisting the knife as she did so to cause more muffled screams.

So taking the knife she reached up and was about to cut off the gag before being interrupted.

"Wait I still need tha-" Orange raised a hand then quickly silenced it and looked the other way.

"I'll uh... I'll just unbuckle your weird sex stuff." Blonde said as she undid the gag's belt.

"So what's it going to be? Ego, or access codes?" She asked the man.

"The code is five three two nine seven seven, there are six gammorian guards on guard outside it, please just don't hurt me anymore." the older man pleaded.

"See? Reasonable fellow. Now since you helped us I'm going to spare you, however there's a catch." Blonde grabbed the nearby gag and put it back in his mouth before shoving him back in the trunk and locking it.

Turning back to her men in the various speeders the woman would quickly address them.

"Job is pretty simple people. Inside the Hutt Clan is having a meeting, our job is to crash said meeting and kill everyone. And I do mean everyone. So hit the service entrance and start clearing the place floor by floor until you find them. Our goal is to destabilize Hutt space so we can move in with as little friction as possible. Now let's go get it done people." Blonde said as she jumped into her speeder sand started the engine.

Using the trees as concealment against visuals she sped towards the Hutt palace, her men would more than likely hit the Gammorian guards before she did and open up the service tunnel.

[member="Zerrosk O'tama"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Jan Valdum"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Kes En'jusek"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

The little V-Wing had just landed in a swamp in the planet of Nal Hutta. Undin turning to Thar said with a happy voice
"I think we found a place where I can stay and call home, where no one will bother me, and if they do. Well , they won't anymore.".
Thar didn't care about any of that had just been said "Just bring me some Meilooruns on your way out.".
Undin left the ship to be greeted by a man with a blaster. He was skinny and wore dirty rags. In a weak voice he said "Gimme.. Gimme all your money and your ship!". The boy felt pity of the man, he was clearly a victim of the economy and was trying to get some money to feed himself.
"Please , put that blaster down. You don't need to hurt me , you could have just asked." , he said in a caring voice, "Wait here.".
The old man seemed confused , but he did as Undin said and put his blaster down for a moment.

Seconds after , Undin left the spaceship yet again with a bag full of credit chips. He then handed the bag to the man. "There must be about... 50000 credit chips in there. I hope you have a nice day.". Upon opening the bag, the man was filled with joy and happiness , sadly the boy didn't have a chance to see it as he had walked away shortly after handing the bag.

Now Undin had to get another 50k in a bag to buy a house, but he didn't mind.
As he was walking by the road , the boy thought of his old house and how he missed it. But he didn't want revenge or bare any hatred towards [member="Miss Blonde"] , that was not the way of the Jedi.
The boy had decided to visit the local palace first to meet the bosses and ask around if there were any houses avaliable.
As he entered the palace , he was shocked by its greatness , but got stopped at the entrace by two guards who asked what he was doing and who he was.

"Undin Jaii's the name , a Jedi in training I am. I was looking to meet the Hutts who rule this city , I guess you don't mind if I don't have a reservation do you?", upon saying this , he raised the small saber that once belonged to Yoda and lit the green blade, "It'd be a shame if the Hutts had to hire two new guards.".
The guard made him a sign to advance and he , did so. As he was walking up the ramp he deactivated the saber and stored it in his belt.

Sareen waited impatiently inside the Hutt palace. He had been there, what, two, maybe three hours now. Such tardiness was not accepted well by his Trandoshan brethren. Never the less, if he wanted to have a position with these slimy creatures, he would keep his jagged toothed trap shut. Sareen was lucky enough to be allowed in, his former position as head Slaver with the Hutt Cartel under Sempra hadn't lost it's opportunities, yet. Although this was but an application, he did not wear his formal clothing. No, he wanted to impress his maybe future employers, he wore his TBHA-M1 Armor, glistening from reflected light, two D-18 Pistols hung from his side, accompanied by his yellow bladed light saber, two Thermal Detonators were clipped to his belt, and finally slung around his back, was his DC-19 Stealth Carbine. What, a , beauty. Sareen was lucky enough to ever see one in person, much less own one. He was lucky enough to be apart of the Trandoshan hunting weapon's black market, where the finest in stealth weapons and hunting rifles could be found.

Sareen watched as the young boy, who also pertained a light saber on his own person, he hissed, "Who, are you?"

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

"Hello, I'm Undin and you are in my way. Now please , get off my way." , he said with a smile on his face.
He couldn't wait to meet the Hutts who lived in such a palace. Sadly, more guards arrived , and surrounded Undin. "Karkin' guards.", he whispered to himself. "Hello! So I'm guessing you don't want trouble, I don't want trouble. How about , listen to me , how about, you bugger off and let me pass?".
The guards got their blasters up and kept them pointed at the boy. "Why do all of you nunheads want trouble?" , he took his Aquamarine saber and his White saber off his belt and activated them. He then looked at the Trandoshan and said "Are you going to be trouble or help me get these guards off me?"

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Sareen Zar"]

Sareen growled as the young boy passed by him, punk, he thought. He watched as the boy attempted to scare the guards, a young man his size couldn't scare a baby twi'lek, much less a toughened Hutt guard. Sareen did not move when the boy brought out his lightsaber, Jedi, padawan no doubt, he pondered. When the boy made his offer, Sareen laughed, "You Jedi alwaysss believe the besst of people, don't you? Well you ssshould now the average cliental of thessse Hutt's aren't very inclined to help your kind." Sareen's shock whip released from his right gauntlet, taking the lightsaber with his left, "And I'm one of them."

Sareen roared as he threw his body at the padawan, his shock whip lashing to his left, lightsaber from the right. He knew if he could at least get this Jedi to leave the palace, the Hutts would surely reward him, hopefully with a job.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

"You're in luck , because I'm no regular Jedi.", as the Trandoshan was approaching him , he did a Force Push directed to him , and raised his saber in a defensive position if that hadn't stopped him.
Interestingly, the guards had put their blasters down and seemed like they were watching what was going to be, a fight.

[member="Sareen Zar"]

Ardgal stood clad in his full regalia. His armor, the epitome of a deity of war was not only blaster proof, it was lightsaber proof as well. Around him fifty of the 400 Mandolorian Super Commandos were making last minute preparations for the battle ahead. Ardgal was here under the pay of the Black Tie Syndicate but truthfully, he was here for one reason; to met out justice to those who were proven criminals. Anyone who dared stand in his way would die a quick, relatively death by the Force Dead god of war. The trench that concealed them had been dug behind a mound of rocks into a natural cover. The general turned from regarding the enemy with a calculating stare to the men waiting for his benedition.

To them he was more than a general, he was their god, their savior, redeemer, provider, lord, and protector. They looked at him with zeal and hope gleaming in their eyes, waiting to feed their souls off his very words.

"To much is given, much is required," he began, extending his hands at them in a blessing manner, "To you I give my name, my honor, my command, my order, and my love. I give you this charge, to go into all the world making disciples and creating justice upon my holy land.

"I come to bring you peace. Peace not as the worlds give you but peace as I know it. Peace that passes all understanding, peace by the sword of justice, peace by the sword of order. For unto you is this command, love one another, pray for those you murder that their souls may be received into my kingdom. But shall you pray for my kingdom to come?"

"No, my lord," the chanted in unison, "We shall not, but we shall act as your emissaries, making your kingdom come and making your wlli be done, doing all you have commanded."

"And what is my will?"

"That all shall be safe," they answered in their zealous worship, "That order shall prevail, that none shall hunger. That the blind should see the glory of your kingdom, that the sick should be healed, that the hungry be fed, the naked be clothed, and the weak protected."

"And the widows, the orphans, what shall you do with these?"

"We shall protect the widows, we shall defend the orphans."

"What of the weak, the defenseless?"

"We shall protect the weak, defend the defenseless."

"And of the lawless?"

"We shall kill the lawless, our king. And unto those who practice injustice we shall bring death."

"So it shall be," he said, looking out at the sea fifty soldiers in gleaming heavy matrix armor, "So it shall be. Kill all who stand in your way."

[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Sareen Zar"]

The earth beneath his feet shifted under his weight as he emerged from the tree line, his rifle in hand. With every other step, the sun would reflect off the guns golden surface,partially blinding him. Just wait until his matching armor was made, then he'd sure as hell blind you. Checking the magazine, he aimed at the first guard, the other standing directly behind the him. The initial shot went right through the first's skull, and lodged itself in the others neck, making the gamorian choke on its own blood. Those DU rounds were the sh!t, and he was starting to really like his new rifle. Two more shots silenced the other guards, now only two remained.

The first charged him, axe high. Sidestepping at the last second, his arm shot out, his vibro knife in hand. It struck home, and the fat guard squealed as he wrench the blade out of its chat and sent it flying into the last guards heart. After wiping blood off his shoulder, he punched in the code, literally. As the door groaned open, he stepped into the dim hallway.

Time to play kids.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Hit the wall hard, hitting his back wound that had scarred him for years. "Arrgghhh!" He roared through his teeth, the pain felt worse than the Scorekeeper's wrath. Nonetheless, he would finish this battle, in glory. Sareen jumped up and growled, "I'm no foreigner to Jedi, hatchling. A single force push won't due, you have no idea who you are fighting with." This time he took a more cautious approach, lashing his whip at the Jedi, out of range of his laser sword.

Undin took a step back avoiding the whip. He could have probably cut that thing , but it was safer to go for the defensive approach , when it comes to electric things. He concentrated on the Trandoshan's saber and did a Force Pull.

[member="Sareen Zar"]

I don't mean to be an nerf herder, but you can't cut Shock whips. But you can cut handles, or in my case gauntlets

As the Jedi dodged his whip, he felt a tug on his lightsaber, Ha, once again this jedi takes me for a fool, He thought. Sareen gripped the saber as it pulled towards the Jedi, bringing him along with. All the while Sareen took his whip and lashed across his head over and over, attempting to maim the jedi. With the lightsaber laiden hand he pulled it down with all his strength, point towards the ground and activated the grappling hook with a voice command in the helmet. It struck the gound beneath him and fastened itself, hopefully bringing Sareen to a stop. [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

"You're smarter than I thought", he said as he saw the Trandoshan holding his saber. After , he starting using his whip to hit the boy. Undin dodged the first two blows, but the third hit him in the shoulder. "Frak", he yelled. With pain and relutancy , he held his hard up pointing his wrist at the Trandoshan , and activated his Ranger's Acid Sprayer , which launched acid at the direction of the Trandoshan. He then dropped his Aquamarine saber and put his wrist down. He then held his left shoulder where he'd been hit.

[member="Sareen Zar"]

( Also thanks for telling me that I didn't know)

Sareen laughed at the boy's pain, but not for long, even thought the boy had stopped pulling his saber, his grappling hook was still attached to the ground, and the acid sprayed all over his helmet, some of it melting to his skin. Sareen ripped off the helmet and through it on the ground, retracting his grappling hook and shock whip as well. Sareen was lucky the acid did not touch his one good eye, with his now free right hand he unholstered his DL-18 and began blasting at Undin, his accuracy unaffected at this range.

Undin was still feeling pain , but he tried to hold it , as blaster shots came his way. He deflected them and they knocked down some guards that stood behind the Trandoshan. "You are putting up a good fight. I could end it when I wanted , but I'm getting amused , so I'll keep it up for a while.". He then Force Pushed the Trandoshan again and jumped at him with his White saber in his hand going for a chest stab.

[member="Sareen Zar"]

Sareen once again struck the wall, this time it his back injury began to hinder his movement, slightly but somewhat noticeably. As quick as he could say it, his two gauntlet energy shields zapped on, and used his arms to cover his head and chest, in an attempt to block his saber.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F53GjEFmj9A[/media]

Blonde said the words, kill them all. That was all Cyrus needed to know. He jumped into a speeder and rocketed towards the Hutt Palace, gangsters in the back had to hold on as he took corners at dangerous speeds. Cyrus aimed the speeder for the servants entrance in the back and when the sniper on the hill had taken out the guards, he and the others hopped out and moved into the doorway, Type 8 smg in hand, he peppered a couple service droids working in the next room. The sounds of his smg chattering as he continued to walk into the palace underground. Eyes red, Cyrus was happy to slay everyone in his way, clear a path for [member="Miss Blonde"]. He'd not stop until the rest of the crew caught up.

tumblr_mnrf0jHNWu1qz5yzjo1_500.gif

Cyrus exited into a waiting area where a child Jedi was fighting a Trandoshan whipster. Cyrus plugged in a new magazine and turned the gun on them and opened fire...

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Sareen Zar"]

[gear in bio]

Looked at the padawan as if he was a lunatic. The young one still had innocence in him, something he could manipulate. Sareen was no longer the young man he had once been, and with this fight he was becoming even more of a wreck. Right now his only option was to see where this, truce, could go. Sareen may have had mercy on the young one, but he was not his friend. The Trandoshan deactivated his lightsaber and energy shields, lifting himself up on his own clawed hands. Sareen stared coldly at the boy, "You are not welcome here, I would lea-" Sareen was cut off by gunfire, tackling the Jedi whilst aiming for the ground.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"]

[member="Ardgal Raxis"] | [member="Sareen Zar"] | [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

Jarven was glad to leave the religious crazies in the dust as he made off on his speeder bike. Sure, the numbers and extra guns were great, but he didn't hold much weight in the entire "self proclaimed god" trope that was overused. If he had been a better pilot, he would have hoped to race [member="Cyrus Falcor"] to the palace, but the guy had him beat by a long shot. No sense challenging when you're out of the league. So, he settled with remarking through the comms,

"Watch it, Falcor. We're not suicide bombing the palace with our speeders. Save some gas for a getaway."

Getting off his bike, he caught up to [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], whom was making excellent progress. He tapped him on the shoulder before he moved to his right side as they traveled inside the palace confines. His Outlaw Shotgun was out and swiveling around as he scanned for enemies to shoot in these close quarters.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
The sounds of gunfire erupted in the halls of the Hutt Palace and stepping through the servants door was Miss Blonde with a .45 caliber pistol in her right hand. Stepping over various dead bodies the woman and her gangsters were in full on kill mode, everything had to go and Miss Blonde meant everyone. The kid in the lobby, the Trandoshan guard, even the servants of the Hutts, they were all marked for death by the Syndicate for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As the woman walked down the hall a wounded Twi'lek guard raised its hand weakly at the woman. Blonde as she casually strolled down the hall lazily pointed her pistol at the man's head and squeezed a round off with a bang causing his body tense then permanently relax in death.

"Find the Hutts, bring me two of them alive. With all the important bits still intact. Kill the rest." Blonde said to her fellow gangsters via comm channels.

Walking over to the lobby area where she could see Surgeon engaging what looked to be... no way! Dreams did come true! The Jedi kid was there and he was out here in the middle of nowhere. A place where no one would go looking if the kid turned up missing. So with this new information available the woman walked behind Surgeon who was spraying away and spoke.

"Take the kid alive if possible, kill him if he resists too much. Do what you want with the rest." Blonde said swiftly before turning around and going off to meet with her husband.

Walking back through the halls as fire fights erupted around her the woman met with Tin Man and would let him know what was what. With the towering gank in front of her the small woman looked up to her husband and smiled behind her mask.

"Tin Man, if you can sniff out the Hutt's and lead us there. I'd appreciate it." she said in a sweet tone of voice.

"Phantom you do your thing, take care of the guards and that armor is yours along with a bonus set of phrik weapons from my personal collection." Blonde would now wait for everything to go into motion.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom