Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saki Master Vote [Masters only]

This is the second time I put up Saki for Master Vote. She has now done what was required and suggested by the last voting nominations.

Masters that can vote:

@Kiskla Grayson @Joshua DragonsFlame @Rianna Organa @Carn Dista @Phylis Alince @Tricia @Iella E`ron @[member="Syn"] @Matsu Ike @Avy Valla @Daella Apparine @Diana Moridena @Marcello Matteo @Arumi Zy @Leori Sheltrak @Josiah Denko @Rasu Gan @Sochi Ru

Member Since 15 Aug 2013
DOMINIONS/EVENTS:

TRAINING:

FACTION/PERSONAL:

• Fought at the battle of Togoria
  • Fought at battle of Ossus
  • Fought at battle of Daalang
  • Battled Mikhail Shorn
  • Trained by Darron Wraith
  • Trained by Jor'si Denko
  • Fought on Valen
  • Fought the resurrected Teferi
  • Fought during Dark Harvest
  • Fought at the battle of Dac
  • Fought at the battle of Korriban
  • Fought at the battle of O'reen
  • Dueled Mikhail Shorn
  • Dueled Lucien Cordel
  • Dueled Rasho the Hutt
  • Traveled through time (Masks of Madness)
  • Attended a ball (Masks of Madness)
  • Fought at the insurrection (Masks of Madness)

Carn Dista

C
I'm unsure where to go on this one. Saki is, as a whole, a good, well developed character. HOWEVER: I rarely ever see Saki outside of dominions and events. Personally I'd like to see more of Saki out of that area, because for now she just seems like yet another character that exists solely to pad out the required number of posts for those areas of the roleplay.

Saki seems active and what I have read through a growing character that isn't going to be pigeon holed from progress. I look forward to watching your journey through master hood
Yes

Carn Dista said:
I'm unsure where to go on this one. Saki is, as a whole, a good, well developed character. HOWEVER: I rarely ever see Saki outside of dominions and events. Personally I'd like to see more of Saki out of that area, because for now she just seems like yet another character that exists solely to pad out the required number of posts for those areas of the roleplay.
This.

@[member="Saki"], explain to us why this is not true, and why you deserve the rank of Master. :)

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Phylis Alince"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

a fair amount of her personal development was lost in the wipe such as the aftermath of Josiah leaving the order and her hunting him down to the Templars but dominions are great for character development same as the training threads she goes into. Most of her personal threads with Alarah on Gallinore were partially lost. She was in part two but can't find the link now that the member is gone.

She has developed in the Valen dominion learning more self control and being humbled against Rasho the hutt when the pair of them fought on the planet, confronting the two sith in the heart of Korriban whith one granted trying and failing to taint all of her body. Yes she shows up in dominions, invasions and events more often but there isn't really anything bad about that. She brings her padawans when she has them and teaches them in thread rather then sit in a room.

Like with Vexander's nomination, I'm unsure with this one also.
However @[member="Saki"] if you wouldn't mind explaining why you think you shouldn't be master?What are your flaws, things that would hold you back and such.

I'm going for no this time.

It is my perception (possibly wrong I admit) that @[member="Saki"] is more of a special purpose character for the writer, used for threads where a wrecking ball is needed. I get that threads were lost, but I don't get much of a sense of this actual character. I'd like to see some more threads in general RPing and development.

Carn Dista

C
Phylis Alince said:
I'm going for no this time.

It is my perception (possibly wrong I admit) that @[member="Saki"] is more of a special purpose character for the writer, used for threads where a wrecking ball is needed. I get that threads were lost, but I don't get much of a sense of this actual character. I'd like to see some more threads in general RPing and development.
I second this entirely. No from me.

Carn Dista

C
Also once again I'd like to register the complaint of a non jedi voting for a matter that is blatantly for jedi masters. It's backwards that non jedi can vote in these threads, and it's something that's open to heinous exploitation.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Rasu Gan"]

sorry I just saw the post now and well there are a few things of why I shouldn't be a master.

I have severe abandonment issues, first from family then from Josiah, then Darron Wraith all starting something before disappearing. I am very single minded and hotheaded preferring to break things while rushing into a fight. It is very much a character defect but also something that has helped when needed. When me and Karen Roberts walked into a trap on Kashyyyk instead of getting pinned down we charged into the nest and broke it up before they could just get a good amount of cover fire.

On the invasion of Ossus charging at the Emperor helped so he couldn't keep going and trying insanity by concentrating. At the battle of Korriban charging in helped protect Gherron and Vulpsen when they were confronted by to apprentices who were using powers way above their abilities but it helped distract them from playing too fair and taking deathblows. I am young, as young as Aleidis when she became a master but I have been a master on two previous boards through trials and fulfilling the requirements.

Currently I was actually in the event fighting in the future and that was fun as I got to think what Saki would be like in the future this time and by that point she had embraced her flaws. Not a mental titan like a counselor or a saber expert like a guardian. Nor would she be a sentinel with huge advantages, pure tempered and focused aggression turned into a dangerous saber form with talents in physical enhancement and hand to hand combat. I'm balanced within my own inbalances if that makes sense.

Rage and anger but it is controlled with an outlet, knowledge and focus with some room to grow. Another fault is as shown on O'reen in the duel with Lucien Cordel, I don't draw my saber at most things, preferring form zero until the last possible moment. So there are a few reason and flaws of why I shouldn't be a master but one of the major things is I am not going to try and eliminate them, you should have weaknesses and faults. I embrace them, mold them and make them part of me then go from there turning even the most dangerous flaw into a strength that can help.

Though I do The power of George Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom