Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safe & Sound | CIS Dominion of Naboo

A continued thread from Monastery. We've begun to settle the refugees from the Galactic Alliance and have recently pushed into space that houses Naboo. We will be speaking with the Queen or her representatives to settle the transition. There is also exploring to be done, healing, and many new locations to discover.

Yes. There is a bar.

Join Us

cisrose1.png

[member="Razelle Breuner"]

From what I understand about Naboo the land animals are peaceful. But, some of the creatures in water, in the scariest parts are mean AF. You could find something scary by accident and have to duke it out with the creature feature.

[member="Cerik Soloman"] - I'm not entirely too sure, Aston's not really a healer by default. I could see him helping out some of those on the Station that are dealing with their internal struggles. But I'm up for anything really. If so they can help out with security aboard the station?

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"] - Aww, come on. :p

[member="Srina Talon"] - That's a great idea!

[member="Razelle Breuner"] - I'm gonna get a post going sometime tomorrow you could be more than welcome to join up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom