Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saber of the Revanchrist: Part One(Open)

More blaster fire came through the window, beading down on him, but his armor protected him easily from the hits.
It wasn't till he was about ten feet from the ground that a shot hit him in the shoulder, knocking him off the designs, and he hit the ground with a thud.T
he air was knocked out of him, but for the most part he was okay. HE then heard the turret swivel around.
-Time to go..- He leap up, and sprinted towards the small fighter he had taken, the turret pouring down fire in his direction.
More shots pelted his back, and the armor again saved him, but his back felt like it was being hit with large boulders.
Troops came out firing too, the rain, and thunder covered the noise of the guns. Lighting struck more, and more, lighting up his way to his ship.
He finally reached it, quickly hopping in, and taking off as soon as he got it started.
Afterwards he sneaked out of the system, going into hyperspace towards Nar Shaddaa.
[member="Adan Jax"]
[member="Eliza Downheart"]

What that who she thought it was? Adan, could it be?
Eliza stood almost dropping the umbrella in the process. She looked straight at him and waved vigorously.
"Adan!" She called out into the night, "Is it really you?"
The rain pelted her cloak, half soaking through it. Her eyes beamed their baby blue colour and her hair fell in front of her face as she waved again.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Adan Jax"]

Adan heard his named called from some where high above, Adan looked up and the beads of water from the rain rolled off the brim of his hat. His eyes got big when he saw Eliza standing there drenched in the rain water, waving franticly at him. Adan smiled and leaned of the wall. "How about you come down from there and let me see them pretty eyes up close." [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

Exiting Hyperspace, Entering Nar Shaddaa's atmosphere.
Objective: Read the new Intel on Revan's where abouts.
[member="Adan Jax"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

The stars went back to normal as the small fighter exited hyperspace. Nar Shaddaa's black, and glowing orange surface appeared in his viewpoint. Holding the datapad in one hand, and the yoke in the other, he was still trying to catch his breath from the quickest get away he had ever managed to make.
He sighed as he leaned back in the pilot's seat, his back felt like it was broken, but really just majorly bruised. Now he could relax a bit, and get his bearings back.
The ship now was cutting through the atmosphere, and now heading towards the nearest landing pad.
When he finally landed, it was raining here too.
-Great, more rain.-
He was already soaked in rain water, so nothing new was about to happen to him now.

Eliza jumped off the top of the roof, gracefully landing on the ground in front of Adan.
"Well hello there, how have you been?" She pulled him into a tight hug. "Have you seen Romeo lately?" Her friendly eyes gave Adan a look up and down. He looked good, about the same as the last time he saw her. There was something slightly off though, had he seen or heard something frightening?

Adan hugged her back, damn he had to admit she did look good with her red wet hair and those eyes. Adan smiled "Im fine so far, then again I had a crappy night so far, but its good to see an old friend. And no I haven't seen that little worm in a while. So what have you been up to Eliza?" [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

Romeo walked out of the ship, ready to leave behind the blasted thing for anyone to grab it. He didnt need it anymore.
He stretched his body before continuing on his journey. He looked down at the datapad reading it. He didnt realize he was heading into the same direction as his two apprentices who were sent off to do things on their own for awhile.
The datapad had some interesting things to say, as Malgus had quite a bit on what had happen, and where he guessed Revan had ran off too.
He continued to read it, about to pump into the two, rain drops sliding off the screen.

It read:

Foundry Report

The battle was fierce, Revan was truly a warrior in his prime days, and showed that he still hadn't lost his edge in battle against me. We fought for hours it seemed, trying to gain the upper hand on the other, but it seemed neither of us could find one. I commented on his skills, but assured him, he would die by my hands before the day was over with.
He found this funny, and continued to fight me.
A few minutes more, he tired out, but I, Darth Malgus, still had more in me. I beat him down till he could defend against me no longer. When It came to the final blow, a bright light was cast from his body, blinding me with its intense rays, but only at the moment. When I could see again, he was gone.
I thought him a coward, and had used some kind of flashbang grenade on me, but it had turned out the force had done this, I was amazed, yet enraged he ran away......
//System. No more can be pullled up from this report.//

Then there was another report, more like a diary Malgus had kept on his hunt for Revan.

Day Seven, Near Rakkatta Prime.
Darth Malgus, Dark Lord of the Sith
Hunt for Revan

It would appear my findings lead me back to where his glory all began, Rakkatta Prime, here pieces of the Star Forge lay, inactive, and utterly useless.
I doubted he would come back here, but it is a place of mystery, and far beyond the reach of many. Here I suspect he has retreated to lick his wounds, and go under exile for his failures. I will end his suffering, I will kill the once glorified savior of the Republic, now a waist of the force's abilities, and worry no more that he could come back to do get in the way of the Empire.
//System Error.//

It appeared not all the information was retained, but enough to figure out where to go, Rakkatta Prime, and search through the ancient wreckage of the Star Forge. That was his plan now, but first he needed a drink, some food, and think this plan over some...till he ran into a large cloaked figure, holding another figure.

"Well that is very good to hear, what have you been up to here? I, myself have pretty much been wandering, and laying on roof tops. Nothing to special at this point." The someone bumped into them.

"Hey! Watch where you are.... ROMEO!?" Eliza was both excited and surprised, she didn't expect to see him here. "What have you been doing? You look, well, honestly bad."

She smiled and bowed her head at Romeo in a pleasant manor. The three were yet again back together, what could go wrong?

[member="Adan Jax"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

Adan was surprised as well and kinda of excited to Romeo again. "Arent you just a uhh......beautiful site for some sore eyes Romeo" Adan looked at Eliza she had that I cant believe we are together again look "Smile Eliza we will have a poodoo ton of fun." Adan cracked a wise guy smile. Speaking to them both "well what shall we do next I have a feeling that you came here for a reason Romeo, and Eliza well she was stalking me not to long ago." Adan looked at Eliza from the corner of his eye with a half grin on his face. [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

His whole body lit on fire, in instinct to the people he bumped into as enemies, but the fires quickly died as he realized they were friends.
No, not just friends, but his old apprentices!
"ADAN! ELIZA!" He said with a tired smile He was no beginning to feel the effects of days without sleep, and no food in his body.
He stumbled a little bit, the balanced himself out. He tucked the datapad under his arm, and bowed back.
"I've been..to a very bad place. I went there to get some intel on a certain artifact...Revan's lightsaber...a master Jedi Master turned Sith Lord, turned back to a Jedi Master. He was a very powerful man." These people had lately become part of his crew, though he hadnt see them since they had joined.
"I..I..I need food.." He said stumbling more.

It looked as if Romeo was about to pass out, "Are you okay? Should we get you some food and maybe something to drink?"
She looked between the two of them, none of the three had changed much. We all looked rather the same but seemed to have different attitudes.
Eliza was happy to see the two though, "I think there is a bar or restaurant down the street a ways. Shall we go?" She looked at Romeo, "Do you want us to carry you?"

Adan turned towards Romeo grabbed him and threw him on his shoulder he didn't weigh much probably lost some weight. "okay well you're getting carried" Adan turned towards Eliza "are you ready to go there is a bar around the corner not to far from here good food good service but people are not that great but can be lived with. We mind our own business and we will be fine." [member="Romeo Sin"] @Eliza Sin

Eliza giggled as Romeo got tossed over Adan's shoulder. "Comfy?" She shook her head and began to walk in the direction of the bar, "Well let's go then." She tossed her hood back when she noticed that the rain had stopped, it was still dark so her scar would be covered. She didn't feel that she needed to cover up around the two of them anymore, but when they got closer to the bar she would put her hood back up.

[member="Adan Jax"] @Eliza Downheart

Being heaved over the large demon's shoulder, there wasnt much he could do to fight back.
He sighed with a grunt. "Fine..." He said.
"I need water, not booze..." He said again.
He pulled out the datapad, and continued to read on about what else was on there.

//System Review//
Lord Malgus' theories as to the true location of Revan.

I assume that he has gone to hiding in the Rakkatta Palace, where his mission ended in finding the Star Forge. There I believe he revels in his glory days, to see how he got so far, but only fail. The coordinates are in this journal entry to the exact place I am sure he has gone to die..... (A series of numbers of YX axis'.)
//System Error//

The datapad had stopped the entry, and Romeo decided to turn it off. He needed food. [member="Eliza Downheart"] [member="Adan Jax"]

"You need water and that's what you gonna get food as well we will be there in a minute." Adan was glad he had his friends back he was becoming kinda of dark in mood that is. It was kind of getting depressing being stuck on a planet without a ship to go anywhere, and no money to buy one. It was nice to see someone he knew. [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

Well this was going to be easier than Eliza thought, she expected Romeo to fight it a little but he managed to go with it. "Why don't we also take some of that armour off you, it will help you relax a little."
She peered up at Romeo, who had just tucked away some type of electronic pad. She wondered what it was but didn't ask. She knew he would say something when the time was right.

Romeo had also noticed that Eliza saw him tuck away the pad, and he pondered what he should do about it.
There was still more information on this datapad then what he had expected.
She asked then about taking off the armor, Sin in his state of mind quickly replied.
"NO! I need it on.."
He was acting very suspicious, and kinda paranoid about his mission. He was beginning to become obsessed about Revan's Lightsaber.
"I will explain in due time, I promise..first I need water."
He said a he bounced about on Adan's shoulder.

Adan, with Romeo on his shoulder and Eliza next to him, they have made it to the True North small local bar. Adan set Romeo down off of his shoulder, "damn someone is jumpy like a bag of poo doo lit on someone's door step you okay man? anyways, here it is its not much but like I said good food and drinks and yes they have water," saying this he smiled at Romeo. "Lets go and enjoy ourselves and talk." Adan figured Romeo is needing a talking to, he was acting funny. [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

Eliza was happy to finally be around people she knew, she hoped there would be no drama but knowing these two it would probably happen. Was there anything she could really do about it? Nope.
"Okay, are we going to need to be ready for an attack? I mean, you should probably give us a heads up."
She really hoped they weren't in danger.

Romeo shook his head no at Eliza, "There is no attack..I just came from a Sith world...no one followed me."
He nearly passed out on the way there, he had small visions, nothing major, but the Temple on Lehon, also known as Rakata Prime was there in it.
-It's there, it must be.-
He thought to himself in the visions.
When they finally got there, Romeo hopped off Adan's shoulder, trying to keep his balance. The place smelled of meats, and other foul things.
He didnt care, he walked into the diner, and ordered water, and the cheapest thing on the menu.
He sat down, and watched the people in the diner, trying to regain composure.
[member="Eliza Downheart"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Mindy Moonlove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom