Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saber of the Revanchrist: Part One(Open)

Planet: Kass City, Dromund Kaas
Objective: Sneak into their history archives, find out information on Revan's possible grave site.

Everyone know's of Revan, Darth Revan, the man who was neither Jedi, or Sith. Romeo had even met, and did small training under the legend's descendant, [member="Shadow Onyx"]. He had adored the man's grasp on the Force, though the adoration was short lived. Romeo was now determined to find the Revanchrist's lightsaber as a mantle of his own command now. It was rumored here, and about that it held the Mantle of the Force, though he doubted it still held the crystal. This was not Revan's last known location, he had instead made it to a space station dubbed the Foundry. It had been a loss on his part, though what truly happened on that station was beyond his imagination, and probably anyone's. His mind raced with what the saber could bring him, respect, possibly command, the possibility that it no longer was obtainable still existed as well.
-It must exist, it's just hidden...I need to find Malgus' report on what happen that battle, before he could give the final blow.-
He thought to himself for a moment.
Landing had been fairly easy with a run of the mill freighter with a few smuggler markings painted on it. Romeo had heard the Mando's had taken this planet from the New Order, even though he was not an enemy of theirs, he doubted they would just let him in for general purpose. They certainly wouldn't if they knew what he was after. Revan had practically destroyed the people of war, he had become something of idol of theirs then, though now he was unsure how they felt about him now, or if they even remembered the Jedi Knight who had nearly killed all their people.
The planet was in it's night phase, and he knew he would need all his senses, skills, and other abilities to get to where he needed to be. Dressed in his Dark Fury Armor, he was hindered a shadow in the darkness, and that was how he wanted it to be. The further he got in without attention the better.
-The Sith academy would be where the archives would be, but would the Palace hold more for me?-
He pondered this as he skulked his way through Kass City.

The moon didn't shine through the black clouds, only lighting cracking through the sky gave good light, but only for brief seconds. Rumble of buildings that had been destroyed from battle long before this night gave cover for him, gave him shadows to hide in. It was like walking through a power surge as the the dark side crept up his legs, fueling his force powers. How the New Order had lost the Mandalorians on home turf was kind of insulting to the group of Sith, was this not the second time they had lost this planet? Or was this not a loss, but a failed attempt to take it back?
Had it been Revan, he would have been ruthless, matched the enemies fire with hotter fire. He would have not let up attacks, nor retreated. He would have stroke fear into many hearts, and courage in others.
He would have been a beacon of victory to his men.
-The Palace loos like a few clicks from this rumble...-
He thought to himself.
He had to go through a courtyard full of guards probably basked in heavy armor. His was only medium, but the weight kept him fit, kept him aware of his surroundings.
Once through the courtyard, Romeo would need to just get slip inside the Palace to it's own archives, search Malgus' report on the battle, and then see where it took him from there.
-Easier said then done.-
All it would take would be a soldier with a guy eye, paying close attention to the rubble to spot him,, even then, he would probably look like a ghost, a wraith in the night.

Triplets began to fall upon Romeo's mask, a foul odor proving to be acidic in some form, probably from the corrosion of the dark side, pinged against the fallen, metal pillar he hid behind. The courtyard was only a few feet from him now, and the rain came harder.
He pulled his hood over his head, realizing that the rain could possibly dull his pyro powers.
Somethin extra special must be in the Palace, he counted sixteen men on guard duty, but counted any would notice him. They all looked quite tired of their post, and ready to leave.
-We feel the same.-
Romeo didn't want to be here any longer than he had to be, in and out.
-Dare I go..no brushes.-
A line of large brushes, about a foot shorter than him stood on both sides of the stair case.
-That's my ticket in.-

With a quickness he was in the bushes that came to his chest, and ducked in time just as lighting crackled.
Thunder rippled in the air, blocking out all sound. He moved further through the bushes, coming closer to the entrance of the Palace.
-Where would the archives be? -
He thought to himself, it would also probably be heavily guarded too.
More men came out from the entrance, making it a total of twenty men outside, guarding the Palace. Something made a mechanical noise, and Romeo realized there was a large turret with two barrels at the top of the stair, leading into the Palace.
-Bet it had heat reading signatures, or something.-
He thought more to himself.

He also knew that he was in danger's way, and that he would need to get behind cover fast. The bad part was there was no cover nearby.
-Blast it all.-
All was needed was for it to turn it's barrel towards him, and see him. Which it seemed it's sweep was a small area of vision at the moment.
-Maybe it can't turn all the way, or maybe it has no reason to look this way.-
The men, at the moment, were the bigger problem, all it would take is for one, or two to walk his way, and a flash of lighting, or flashlights, and a good vision, and they would probably see him.
He kept his hands up ready for anything, observing his situation.
-There must be a easier way in...-

Few things frightened him, few more things got to him, but the whole ordeal at the moment made him uneasy, he should have came with a team.,
and his luck was running out as two men were walking in his direction.
-Just great.-
His mind began to rage a bit, but that wasn't enough to make him burst into a angry fit, and so far only his lover was capable of talking him down.
-Revan had did that once, saved someone from the dark side through love, can the same be said for me?-
He arched his back, getting ready to spring at them, he did have the surprise attack on them, but would he need to use it?
The men stopped about six feet away from him, then turned their back towards him.
They began to gossip about something, but the rain, and sudden random booms of thunder made it hard to understand them.

Romeo slowly crawled closer to the entrance, careful not to snap any branches, or move leaves.
The two Mando's continued to talk about whatever was important to them, till he stopped when he heard them say a key word.
"Apparently there are recorded documents about Revan, and the Sith still here." The first Mando said.
"I could really care less Cresin." The other said.
-So there are still recordings about Revan here?!-
His excitement grew with the words. He wondered if Revan himself watched over him on this quest for the Revanchrist's Saber.
"Dez, come on, it's Darth Revan!"
"That was way before out time Cresin, it doesn't matter at all anymore. He's dead, long gone."
-So you think...-
He though to himself, now he knew this wasn't a waist of time, and that he had picked the right place to begin for the lightsaber.
The two men began to walk the other way, now he was in the clear, but that damn turret was the real problem.

A few minutes later of slowly crawling through the bushes, Romeo, also known as Darth Inferno, finally was at the end of the bushes.
The turret was now ten feet away from him, and the constant rotation noise wheeled about.
-Sooner, or later, I probably will have to deal with that...-
His lighstaber was now in his hand, while the other was free. He was ready to kill anyone that stood in his way, though he didn't want that.
[member="Roze Sin"]

Romeo was now faced with how to get in when there was at least ten men at the entrance of the Palace. Three patrolled the entrance itself, the rest were scattered about the menagerie, or the area before the large double doors, those doors being about twelve feet wide, and about twenty feet tall. It was certainly HUGE.
This didn't count the stationary, rotatory turret at the foot of the steps turning back, and forth searching for something to shoot at.
-If I had Mando armor...-
That was it, he needed a disguise to get through, or, he looked up.
He could climb the Palace till he found a way in, maybe through a window, or a balcony.
Thunder roared again, while lighting lit up the sky. The rain only came down harder, and it was safe to say, Romeo was soaking wet.
This wouldn't stop him, oh no, he saw a few designs on the Palace walls to his left that looked climbable.
He quickly sprinted to them, not even stopping as he jumped on the second design, and began his rise up the Palace walls.
-Reminds me when I climbed the hotel to hunt down that Sith Lord.-
He smirked to himself, yes nothing would stop him from reaching his goal.

As he continued his ascendance, he spotted a balcony not to far away. He was maybe thirty feet in the air now, and he was beginning to tire from the climb.
He focused on the force, drawing it deep into his core to fuel him a little longer.
Another ten feet, and he slipped, holding himself by one hand.
-Im..not...dying tonight..-
He thought to himself as he reached up with his other hand, grasping the ledge, and climbing the next five feet with no problem. He sprung up onto the balcony, crouching as he landed.
His eyes darted left, and right, checking his surroundings.
-Clear.-
He stood up straight and walked into the room he now found himself in.
It was lit up in a orange hue, and scrolls laid about, along with other parchments. They all looked old to him, but he ignored them, even if some of them held some kinda of teachings for power.
-Not my goal today, just need that info on Revan.-
He thought to himself. He looked further around, seeing a model of armor. It was old guard armor from back when there was a Emperor.
-Was there still an Emperor?-
He pondered. More in the room was weapons, old robes, and other attire.
Not of it meant a thing compared to the information on Revan's whereabouts. He looked closer for any kind of computer that could give him a map of the Palace.

The sound of foot steps echoed outside, and there was no where to hide. Romeo had already checked for those, all he could do was hope no one would enter the room.
-Damn it...I should have foreseen this.-
He thought to himself, all alone, and with pretty much a army of Mandalorians amassed everywhere, this was surely one of his stupidest ideas.
-I dont want to hurt any of them...Im not here to fight...-
Which his thoughts were true, he was here for data only, and his crew members were Mand'oa. This was looking bad on his part.

The echoes stopped, along with the foot steps. He could hear voices outside.
"Felix down at the archives has been digging through it all, says there's a lot in the Sith's history banks dating back to the Old Republic."
"Wow, that is some old intel, wonder how much something like that would sell on the black market.."
-A lot more than you could imagine.-
He thought to himself. The steps continued to go on, passing right by him. He let out a hushed sigh.
He stepped towards the door leading out, and cracked it open. When he peered out, he saw dozens of patrols marching about the inside of the Palace.
-Where is the archives?-
He had found no computer in the room he had been so he would have to find on somewhere else.

Adan hasn't been hired for any work since his return to civilization, its been while since he has seen his friend Romeo, the man that has thought him how to use the force and control it. Adan was sitting in a bar on Nar shadda minding his own business, eating and drinking by himself in the dark corner. For there was no job at hand and there was no missions there wasn't much of anything. For once he could kick back and just enjoy the day enjoy his food, drink and life in peace. [member="Romeo Sin"]

As far as Romeo could tell, each patrol consisted of two men each, and two patrols on each floor.
-How the hell am I supposed to get to the Archives with all this?-
He observed his surroundings, and spotted a kiosk a floor below him. He could see a beam stretched from two on either side of the large open building, and it was safe to say he was about fifty feet above the first floor. He took a deep breath, and stepped back some till he hit the wall.
-Well....there's a first for everything.-
He sprinted forward, calling the force inside him to speed up more, than to lift him up as he leaped at the beam.
He barely made it, having to catch a grip with both hands before he fell off the beam. He scrambled himself on top of it, and was now looking at the floor below him, well a hallway.
It was much like the one he just jumped off of, but the kiosk was there, and it was out in the open.

[member="Adan Jax"]

Adan sat there like a stone, just his eyes moving, watching the people going in and out of the bar, people getting drunk and having their time, this wasn't the most pleasant bar but it had great food and it was cheap. A drunk man walked up to Adan's table, slurring his words but Adan made some of it out, the man wanted to sit down but Adan raised his hand and a ball of flame ignited Adan looked at the man "that's your cue to get the hell away from me. I don't have tolerance for you drunk people." The man staggered back to his own table and sat down hard. The man started to talk to some of his buddies, Adan was ready if anything would go down. [member="Romeo Sin"]

Adan would be a prime person to bring along after he got what he needed from here, along with Roze, and maybe Eliza.
He took another deep breath, and leap at the hallway, landing with a thud, a thud that echoed loudly throughout the halls.
-Damn it...need to move fast.-He sprinted for the kiosk, typing away like a mad man
looking for the secret to life.
-There!-
The kiosk said the archives was actually on this level.
-What luck!-
It was to his left, and he sprinted left. It was the big giant door with black symbols on it.
He crashed through, and low behold, Felix was there.
"What are you doing!" He said as Romeo crashed through the doors.
He could hear people coming to find out what the ruckus was.
"I need intel! Tell me what Darth Malgus had to say about Revan in their last battle! NOW!" He said igniting a flame from his hand.
The man backed up, and began to do as asked.
[member="Adan Jax"]

Adan felt that it was time to leave the bar for trouble was brewing with these men. Adan gathered his hat and his long leather coat and started for the door, as he walked past the drunk men and to the door he felt them get up and follow him to the door. Adan stopped before the door looked forward and smiled and walked outside the drunk men followed him out, Adan walked towards a darker alley that was around the corner of the bar and the men were still following him, he disappeared in the dark and stopped, the men stopped right before where the light went to darkness. Adan stuck both of his hands out and in both hands ball of flames ignited lighting up his face lightly. "Why are you following me you have no business with me and Im not looking for trouble but if you are, trouble has found you but I will give you a warning I am not responsible for what I will do to you if you keep on following this path that you are on." The first man came running at Adan, Adan reached out his hand throwing the fire ball at the man's face hitting him dead on and knocking him out and burning his face not knowing if he killed him, not caring right now. There was still two men left, Adan focused more on his core and his flames got even bigger. "Turn around and walk away, you still have this option." The second man ran at Adan this time Adan pulled out his combat knife and with a quick slash he cut the man's throat killing him. The third man took his luck and ran away. Adan speaking to himself "this is totally not what I wanted tonight, not what I needed." It started to rain Adan walked around the city for hours with the rain drenching him and his clothing. [member="Romeo Sin"]

Whatever happened to the third man, Romeo's writer would never know, but Felix quickly got the info.
"Here I'm giving it to you through this data pad..." He barely managed to say.
He grabbed the datapad, and ran out the room. Five squads were on him now, but Romeo leap to the beam that he had previously jumped from.
Bolts of energy flashed behind behind him, then more as he leaped from the beam to the next story.
He dashed out the window.
[member="Adan Jax"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

Eliza sat under an umbrella on top of what seemed like an apartment building on Nar Shadda. She didn't have much to do now that she wasn't hanging out with Romeo or Adan. She missed them in a way, a friendly way of course. The sky was filled with wonderful stars, it was really a sight to see. She peered out into the night, looking for wanderers. Perhaps she would find someone to feed from, someone without purpose in this life. When she did manage to find someone, it surprised her. Mostly because it was someone that she knew.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Adan Jax"]

Adan was walking around aimlessly for hours, the rain quit falling. Adan did feel like someone was watching him though, he thought to himself "People never learn to leave me alone do they, all I need is another victim on my list tonight." Adan walked to what looked like an abandoned factory and leaned on the wall with his hat covering up his upper half of his face, waiting for something or someone. [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom