Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty's Custom Firearms and Cutlery

Sibar Laval

S
Hello great and powerful [member="Rusty"]

I'm going to need a Jar of Bees (fight me) and a custom flamethrower

Sibar Laval

S
Easy money, *hands over credits*

Well, judging from a Oppressor, I would like a a flamethrower that would have about a seven by seven radius, or the largest possible range for something handheld (It is 9 by 9 but I would think that a radius like that would be for the flame cannons)
[member="Rusty"]

Nicademus Blith

War as a business to end war as a business
[member=rusty]
Hey rusty i need two weapons, money will not be an issue. I need two pistols, both easily concealable inside a business suit., one should be a blaster, make it as quiet as possible, while still having decent range and accuracy, damage will not be an issue. The second one should be a sonic type weapon, Make it short range, and damaging, what type of sonic weapon is up to you. (yes i do have a company that manufactures weaponry, but i heard you were the best.)

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Sibar Laval said:
Easy money, *hands over credits*

Well, judging from a Oppressor, I would like a a flamethrower that would have about a seven by seven radius, or the largest possible range for something handheld (It is 9 by 9 but I would think that a radius like that would be for the flame cannons)
[member="Rusty"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]

I can get you a lot more range if you don't mind it being a little narrower spread.

Nicademus Blith said:
[member=rusty]
Hey rusty i need two weapons, money will not be an issue. I need two pistols, both easily concealable inside a business suit., one should be a blaster, make it as quiet as possible, while still having decent range and accuracy, damage will not be an issue. The second one should be a sonic type weapon, Make it short range, and damaging, what type of sonic weapon is up to you. (yes i do have a company that manufactures weaponry, but i heard you were the best.)
[member="Nicademus Blith"]

I think I can come up with something that will meet your needs.

Dart the Amaran said:
[member="Rusty"]

Give me the biggest gun my 3'3" body can hold. I'll leave the rest to you?
[member="Dart the Amaran"]

How about this? Biggest is relative when you can put several kilograms of lead downrange in a minute.

Rusty

winter-soldier.jpg

That guy's arm.

[member="Dart the Amaran"]

[member="Rusty"] - Looking for a slugthrower. Nothing too fancy.. I'd prefer it to be rather rugged in make, suitable to carry in armor or in plain-clothes. I rather like the system similar to the Cylix Bolt Pistol I have now, or failing that, a mass-drive pistol so what they can't really be dodged. I'll pay well.

review_malgun2_1.jpg

Yeah... You knew it was coming with the new playby... If you have to or want to dev, i'm happy to help.

Rusty

Julius Sedaire said:
[member="Rusty"] - Looking for a slugthrower. Nothing too fancy.. I'd prefer it to be rather rugged in make, suitable to carry in armor or in plain-clothes. I rather like the system similar to the Cylix Bolt Pistol I have now, or failing that, a mass-drive pistol so what they can't really be dodged. I'll pay well.

review_malgun2_1.jpg

Yeah... You knew it was coming with the new playby... If you have to or want to dev, i'm happy to help.
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

I've got something in mind for this, gonna take a little dev though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom