Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty's Custom Firearms and Cutlery

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Rusty's Custom Firearms and Cutlery is the premier place to get high end implements of violence. Whether you need a one off revolver that can punch through a Star Destroyer the long way or a set of mass produced armor for your army of jackbooted thugs, we're dedicated to meeting your needs and providing that little extra something that will set you apart from your peers.

Projectile Weapons
  • RF-12 Shotgun- A shortbarreled 12 gauge street sweeper designed to turn tight spaces like starship corridors into abattoirs.
  • GRTD- We put the "heavy" back in heavy machine gun, with a weapon designed to provide fire support of the highest caliber. Pun ABSOLUTELY intended.
  • OL-2 Sniper Rifle- Ever looked at a normal sniper rifle and thought "You know, that's cool and all, but I wanna shoot a rancor in the neighbor's yard through his house?" Look no further.
  • Executive Protection Carbine- A lightweight, high powered carbine specifically designed for bodyguards, though an enterprising individual will likely find all sorts of novel uses for the weapon.
  • ER-1 Electromagnetic Assault Rifle- A high powered assault rifle that's well suited to nearly any role on the battlefield. Accurate enough to use as a mid-ranged scout rifle, powerful enough to defeat armor, and discreet enough to be used in stealth situations, the ER-1 is the perfect choice for a soldier who needs options.
  • Large Caliber Revolver Series- The LCR is stylish firepower for those times when you need a gun that'll make even the toughest of foes sweat. Available in several different calibers and trim levels.
Blasters
  • SL-1 Sleeve Gun- A high powered alternative to the holdout blaster, the sleeve gun provides excellent stopping power in an easily concealed package.
  • LIght Blaster Pistol Series- A blaster pistol for the masses. Easy to use, comfortable to carry, and available in three convenient sizes.
  • Light Blaster Carbine- Easy to use, designed from the ground up for the civilian market. Sprays out bolts like a water hose.
The Good Stuff (Permit may be required for purchase)
  • AA-3 Tribarrel- Don't sweat the small stuff. And by small stuff, I mean incoming mortar and artillery fire. The AA-3 is an excellent way to provide additional coverage to installations where shields just aren't practical. The AA-3's smart networking system allows multiple units to work together, providing coverage to suit just about any need.
  • AP Shotgun Rounds- Blow away light to medium armor from the comfort of your shotgun.
  • RR-1 Recoilless Rifle- If you don't want to be able to take out tanks, buildings, or shoot a rancor that's hiding behind a tank through a building, we can't be friends.
  • R2-AU- Astromech droids are great, but we thought they could be improved by the addition of a minigun capable of spraying several kilograms' worth of lead per minute and several kilograms of ball bearing-studded high explosives. Perfect for assassinations.
  • Light Dart- Little lightsabers that can be launched from bows, crossbows, and other weaponry meant to fling long, hard shafts.
Other
  • Lightsaber Bayonet Conversion Kit- Turn your lightsaber into a bayonet! Kits available for most popular rifles.
  • Executive Protection Armor- Stylish. Elegant. Able to withstand a point blank shot from a medium power blaster or a handgun. Executive Protection Armor is the latest and greatest in discreet protective clothing for the powerful and wealthy. No longer do you have to choose between being safe and dressing well.
  • Jar of Bees- A compressed air cannon that shoots glass jars full of bees, wasps, hornets, or whatever stinging insects you desire. If you can't see how this might be useful, we can't be friends.
  • Cauterizing Garrote- There comes a time when all men must spit on their palms, hoist the blag flag, and prepare to slit throats. The Cauterizing Garrote allows you to do so without all that annoying arterial spray.
  • D.A.D. J.O.K.E.- Possibly the most devious device ever to be devised by civilized society, the D.A.D. J.O.K.E. is the perfect tool for psychological warfare.
Unique and Custom Items:
  • If you have a particular weapon you want made, or a suit of armor, or whatever, we're happy to work with you to meet your needs. For unique items, you tell us what you want and we make it. At the moment, you will need to provide any restricted materials you wish to use, as RCFC does not have mining facilities. If you want minor or mass produced items for your faction, a contract will be required. Other than that, the only limits are physics and your imagination.
HELP WANTED
If you're looking for a custom weapon but can't scrape up the cash, RCFC offers employment opportunities. PM for details.​

Rusty

[member="Warren Century"]

Cool beans. I can't do mass production, but what I can do is dev the stuff and sell you the prototype and plans. Once the Factory signs off, all you have to do is find someone who can plug the plans into an assembly line and get to work.

[member="Rusty"]
Think you could make an old mercenary a shot-gun capable of punching through medium/heavy armor? I'm not looking for something that can tear apart phrik (that would be, from what I know, quite, quite difficult), but maybe something that could get through a fair amount of duraplast/durasteel.
Something that can handle custom rounds would be extra sweet. I don't expect that bonus to be free, of course, and have a good amount of credits ready to be spent.

Rusty

I think we can arrange something.

The real trick here will be the rounds more than the shotgun itself. To that end, I think I can make something along the lines of an RPG warhead downsized for firing out of a 12 gauge, and without the rocket part, because the backblast from that would wreck the shotgun and the shooter. Basically, you'll have a fin-stabilized projectile with a hollow nose cone and a small copper disk backed by explosives. When it hits something hard, the nose cone crumples, which triggers the blast. The blast melts the copper disk into a blob of molten metal travelling at high speeds, which can burn through armor. It won't be big enough to penetrate thick plating, so limited anti-vehicular use, but it should melt through the thin plating used in personal armor.

Sound good?

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Rusty

Cool beans. It'll take a day or three to dev out, and however long it takes after that to get approved by the Factory. No credits required until after Factory approval.

As I mentioned before, I don't have the resources to mass produce at this time. If you want to invest and buy me the equipment to make the product in large batches that's fine by me, but otherwise, expect small batches and expect them to be expensive. Alternatively, I can sell you the plans once devved and you can find your own mass production facility.

[member="Rusty"]
I'm currently looking for just the single shotgun (something for personal use), but I might be interested in the schematics. I'll have to think about it though.

Rusty

Alright. I can do you a badass shotgun to go with the rounds, but it'll have to be submitted separately. Should go way more easily than the AP rounds though. I'll get cracking on this in the morning.

0qwGVl8.jpg

You'll be making this outfit. I need it to boost my strength, speed, reflexes and agility. And while you're at it, some level of resistance to a lightsaber would be appreciated, if you could do such. We can haggle over the payment.

Rusty

Alright, first thing's first: I can't make a freaking kamui. Kill la KIll is awesome and all, but Star Wars just doesn't work like that.

What I can do is make the outfit out of armorweave and dose you up to the gills on drugs that will have that effect. The job of the outfit will be to provide limited protection from energy weapons and temporarily mitigate the negative effects of the drugs. It'll probably kill you in the long run, but them's the breaks.

Rusty

Figure 10,000 credits for the paint job, 37 credits for the droid. Or was that the other way around?

Anyway, buy two and you get a free Jar of Bees.

[member="Enoch Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom