Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty's Custom Firearms and Cutlery

A clip of rounds later, she was satisfied with the performance of the piece, as she cleared it and placed it carefully back into the case.

"Much better. The action feels slick and it doesn't cause shooting pains in my hand, pardon the pun."

She nodded with satisfaction as she closed and latched the case, tucking it under her arm.

"Please let me know if there is anything you require from me to complete the order. You can reach me here."

She produced a strip of flimsi from her jacket and offered it to the Shard, the contact details being just a burn com that she had picked up for the occasion. With a curt smile, she finished the arrangements and headed out of the shop, out on the street before disappearing into the crowds of Breehara.

[member="Rusty"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Rusty"]

Send Message
Message Subject: Syndicate Weaponry
Message: The Black Tie Syndicate is looking to arm ourselves and help diversify ourselves from the average criminal. As such we would like to commission a decent surplus of weaponry from your business. What we are mainly looking for are smaller easily to conceal weapons that can pack a punch. Pistols, saw'd off shotguns, submachine guns, anything that can be used or quickly disposed of if need be. If you have anything that fits this description already then please allow us to preview them before we buy. What your store currently offers is unique and we will look into purchasing items as the need arises. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
[member="Miss Blonde"]

The message wasn't entirely unexpected; Rusty had been made aware of some shady elements looking to purchase weapons moving around in the shadows. Needless to say, he had already put together a little care package.

Message Subject
Message Subject: Re: Syndicate Weaponry
Message: Ask and ye shall receive. Sample package to be sent to location of your choice containing five RF-12s, one GRTD, and for party favors, 20 Cauterizing Garrotes. Please advise on location for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom