Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Rusty's Custom Arms and Armament Auction: The Beast

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
I think you guys know how this works by now. I make weapon, you make bids, bids are something wacky and fun. Things might get serious sometime down the road, but for the moment, we're gonna keep it light.

Introducing The Beast, a single shot handheld blaster cannon that can potentially burn through anything short of heavy armor made of restricted materials. Sure it might be a little impractical, but that extreme firepower rating ain't easy to come by.

The bids this week? Puns. I want your best, and by best I mean worst puns. All of them. There's no cap on entries this time, so go nuts. As always, they need to conform to site rules, so nothing excessively graphic. Bidding will conclude on Wednesday, March 14 at 1400 EST.

Where are my Commenor Systems Alliance Folks? Puns are quite Common with us !

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Bradshaw Ku"]

2 hours I sat in that waiting line dealing with a mon calamari that wouldnt stop poking me to get my attention.

I got sick of the pokey-mon calamari and told 'em he had five seconds to run..and i'd burn em to ash if I ketchum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom