Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Rumors-- SJC/TSE

Construction Site
Commencing Pew Pew

He'd expected to hear from the likes of Tulan Kor Tulan Kor , but instead it was Master Starchaser himself who replied giving him the green light. What was happening down there across the water? There was no way of knowing whether the rest had been found out or whether they were merely staying in character.

The exchange was taking place. No time to delay further.

"Kyra," he turned to the Zeltron Padawan. "Cover your ears. It's about to get loud."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a remote control and pressed a button, activating several automated turrets placed strategically on each floor of the abandoned construction project. Thirdas put his optics back on and proceeded to paint anyone on that landing pad that wasn't the Grandmaster red, providing targets for said turrets.

"Eat sh*t and die, Sith Scum."

A second press of the remote confirmed targets as hostile. The turrets lined up their dual-machine guns, and in unison they unleashed a barrage unto the landing pad filled with troopers and Sith alike. The amount of turrets were set up to simulate an entire company's worth of manpower entrenched in the unfinished building in bid to overwhelm the enemy, and while chaos erupted on the landing pad, Thirdas began to pick his targets.

The first shot he aimed for Elise's cuffs, splitting them in twain with pinpoint accuracy and giving her the chance to break free from her captors and make her getaway. More shots followed, blending in with the constant barrage of the turrets as he dropped several Sith troopers thinking themselves safely behind cover. His armour-piercing rounds seemed to find any exposed joint or weakpoint no matter how difficult the shot.

If Kyra was making any comments throughout the exchange of firepower, Thirdas could not hear her over the sound of gunfire.

Briefly he paused to shout over comms, "Rescue Team, this is Overwatch! Someone grab the Grandmaster, now! I'll keep 'em looking my way!"

More shots soon followed. Just like during practise with Mom out in the woods.

SJO: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Centin Tillo Centin Tillo | Nida Perl Nida Perl | Dorn Monteth Dorn Monteth | Caedyn Arenais
TSE: Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis | Akulak Mantacor | Ra's Ra's | AMCO AMCO | Darth Daiara Darth Daiara | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Aril Vrane Aril Vrane

TL;DR: The landing pad is being showered with machine gunfire and sniper rounds.

Dealing with a naive one but doing it without violence for now . With Serixibis Serixibis

A laugh of pleasure can be heard as he watch the nice parade, that was not bad, but the girl seems to be rather naive despite her abilities.

"You are either a debutant or blind if you think this man don't have killer eyes , behind his mask of comedy I mean, which of course you noticed right ? He mock Jedi he is not. But with them he surely is, his abilities as a fighter surpass various Jedi knights trust me. He may provide some useful intel for our Empire if you don't feel to kill him."

Answer the Sith as he calm down washing the blood over his face without taking off his broken mask, it would be a dishonor for a Kaleesh to take him out before the mask fall by itself.

"Next time try to analyse the situation beyond what it looks at first glance, apprentice."

Tell the Kaleesh in a calm but threatening voice before leaving outside to watch the fight which seems to have just started between Rezom and Centin Tillo Centin Tillo

Engaged with: Rezom

Amani’s silent order took Centin by surprise. He wasn’t planning on rushing in, at least not without backup. He didn’t have a death wish. His mouth began to formulate a silent response before it was interrupted, loudly.

The first shot impacted the crate he was using as his defensive cover and tore a sizable hole through the metal, just where his head had been a moment before. He rolled aside behind a small container to his right, barely avoiding the attack. I can’t believe I let myself get followed. And I didn’t even notice.

Centin rose and leapt over his half-cover, beginning to make his approach. He sprinted towards a small indent in the port wall and pinned his back against it, pausing momentarily. A second shot rang out, accompanied by the slug shattering the corner of his newfound-cover. A few moments passed after the round impacted before Centin emerged from his position. He raced in the direction of his attacker and pressed the activation switch on his weapon.

This guy’s dangerous. One false move and he won’t miss. The green blade ignited as he moved, raising it in a defensive posture.

His hastened pace broke momentarily as he heard the roar of gunfire from the landing pad behind him. Garbled speech came through his commlink in the midst of the barrage. “Rescue Team… grab… now! I’ll… way!”

They’re moving on the Grandmaster now! The best thing I can do is keep this guy out of the area. His concentration steadied as his path was now laid out before him. Occupy my attacker long enough for the others to move in and make the rescue. He readied his protosaber in front of himself, anticipating another ranged attack from the assailant.

Rezom

R
Location: Chasing down Centin Tillo Centin Tillo (Near landing pad)
Tags: Centin Tillo Centin Tillo (attacking) Ra's Ra's (master) Amani Serys Amani Serys (opposite side of landing pad) Serixibis Serixibis (near bar with Ra's)

The jedi wasn't hit yet. Two shots, both failed. Disappointing. However, he came out of cover. There was gunfire coming from the landing pad, but Maex was otherwise engaged. He didn't get to fight a jedi yet, and he was eager to see it happen. He'd taken a defensive stance, typical of a cult that Maex considered too be false peacekeepers. However true or not that was, it was what he believed.

The two were closing in, just one more shot. The bolt was loaded and rifle raised as Maex steadied himself aiming to hit the apprentice in the chest. Another loud bang as the slug was sent on its way. That was one of the advantages of a slugthrower. The power they had behind them was something harder to block with standard defenses. Of course, there were still other ways. Telekinesis worked better on a slug than a blaster bolt if one was skilled, fast, or powerful enough. And a precognitive might be able to dodge it, as many jedi were. Plus Centin was expecting another attack just like it.

Regardless of the success, he would put the rifle down. Perfectly willing to drop it knowing it wouldn't break on impact. His enemy had drawn...well it looked like a lightsaber to Rezoms inexperienced eyes. A little weird for having a cord. But that's what it looked like to him. He grabbed both of his lightsaber, immediately racing towards Centin Tillo Centin Tillo . He intended only to activate them once they were close enough to engage.

In most of his life, he practiced with swords, bayonets, and various blades, as well as unarmed. He'd altered those skills when he took on lightsabers. And had a Jar'Kai and Juyo focus considerably. And so he fully intended to go on the attack, a swift aggressive strike with both blades, spaced out by about a foot from either side. From there, he would have to decide what to do next. Every move was important.

Finally, a chance to fight a Jedi. He'd been looking forward to this.

La1Aft2.png

Fighting Ra's Ra's and Serixibis Serixibis (sorta)
And then running into Centin Tillo Centin Tillo and Rezom

What do you do when you have two people arguing?

That were your enemies?

That didn't like each other?

And that stole the attention from his opponent.

You exploit it.

But how?

Tulan suddenly went limp, laying on the floor for a brief moment, before he tightly gripped the fighting knife, lunging for the Kaleesh's back. The fighting knife, built only for stabbing, dug deep in the shoulder of the Kaleesh, right in the back. Tulan didn't stop and chat, however, as blood spurted out from the wound.

Tulan got up, and booked it. Straight for the door. Nothing to stick around for. Took the knife out, ran.

A parting gift, a scar in the back.

He ran outside, right into the fight between the Sith and the Jedi, stopping for a moment, before glaring at the Jedi.

"Book it, kid! Screw this ugly nerf herder!"

And with that, Tulan began to run, trying to evade his Sith counterparts.

Location | Starport Generic Café
Objective | Awaken
Writing With | AMCO AMCO
Tags | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl - Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield

"You are not who you think you are, Nida."

As fervently as she did not want to believe him, Nida hung on every word.

"You were something quite different, years ago."

He’d been carefully picking at the seams in her mind all this time. Removing the stitches, one by one.

"Remember."

The threads holding together her mind fell away altogether, like a garment collapsing into a pool of cloth and scraps. It was a frightening, powerful feeling, one that she had no room to resist. The fabric of her mind singed with the heat of the dark side, then burned away in an instant. Nida gasped and buckled forward, violet eyes bulging helplessly at the sympathetic Sith before her. This is it. He is going to kill me, or worse. Her thoughts weren’t coherent, but the feeling of regret surged through every muscle fiber, every pore, every cell in her body. She was drowning in the dark side, pulled beneath churning waves so pitch black that not even the beacon of Grandmaster Elise could touch her in this moment.

Then it all went quiet.

The vicious swells gave way to a calm, glassy surface from which Nida emerged. Memories of her life were intact, lurking somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind and hidden behind a snarl of tangles. Nearly everything that had made Nida the person her friends and family knew had fallen away.

Finally, her hands had stopped shaking. Whatever had taken hold of her had left as quickly as it had come, but it had imparted a powerful mark. Her slight frame relaxed into the chair, and she regarded the Sith Lord in front of her with a curious stare.

“Who am I? What must I do now, Adrian?”

The Child of the Dark Lord was awake.

Last edited:
The Jedi Master was waiting for the word, and if he heard that well, a lot of things were going to happen at the same time. Watching the Sith discuss their lightsaber, and igniting the sickening red blade before him, the Jedi Master, heir apparent to the Skywalker Jedi line, if not by blood than by teaching, was keeping his eyes on the blade, but partially on the one wielding it. He wasn’t one to really be that foolish, but he was playing a traveler here. It was Yavin and in Sith space, so he was on his guard, it wasn’t like he was in Hutt Space or on the Rim, or the Unknown, where he spoke some of the languages and didn’t have a an ulterior motive beyond exploration.

His hand moved to his own lightsaber as he nodded to the blade. “They are an intimidating weapon. That is for sure, seen tale of them when I’ve traveled the galaxy. Still, haven’t come against one.” He nodded to Aril, as his hand was on the saber on his hip, the one he was waiting for the signal. “Like I said, My Lord.” He was waiting… waiting… “I’m just a traveler…” His hand moving his datapad to the hip as he felt the blast, and then heard it. Someone was getting the party started. Had to be Dorn. Or Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield

All at once, Coren Starchaser knocked down the walls he had built up to disguise and protect himself from lighting up the world with a larger Force signature than Master Elise. All at once, he could feel the raging of the high tide of the Force flowing to him. He could feel the dark side here, he could feel Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis and Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf , and they’d be able to feel him, he could sense Kyra Perl Kyra Perl and Nida Perl Nida Perl , something off about the latter, but nothing he could interpret from here. And he could feel the one before him. Grabbing the Force, the Jedi Master ignited his blade, a newer blade, golden in glow, white in core, as he pushed hard with the Force, using the momentum from the push that he was using to knocking down the Sith to push himself away, to get him some room.

“But I’m here for a very specific cargo.” Gaining his feet, his saber behind him, in his cybernetic arm, the one that was about make a big scene with its speakers, low and to the ground, he watched the Sith.

“On my way there, Overwatch. Nova Team, move to Rescue. I’ve got some local trouble.”

Aril Vrane Aril Vrane

Tags: Hailyn Hailyn Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis Elise (not sure who else to tag), looking for eventual PvP partner

Hatred.

Lirka was fueled by hatred, it mended her flesh, it kept her sane. And her hate for the Jedi was endless, it formed around her like miasma, and whilst she remained a blank void in the fabric of Living Force one did not need such gifts to see her barely contained malice. It had been so long, so long since she could watch the Jedi suffer. Every moment she lived in her Imperial domain was a mockery, systems away stood the Jedi tumor, sectors away her homeworld warped and perverted under their grasp. She hated them, despised them, and each step she took on this forsaken world was fueled with the distant idea that it would one day bring her closer to the destruction of the Jedi,

To watch their temples burn. Their people scream. Their youth warped and destroyed into grim shadows of their former selves. To watch this so called "peace, order, and justice" wither and die. To watch the Dark, the truth of the Galaxy, the end of all things, reign supreme above all in the Chaos. For Lirka herself to stand supreme above the worthless cultist rabble. Oh she would revel the day, but daydreams of slaughter were always so horribly distracting and the Grand Moff was forced to stop thinking about her grim, and deranged, fantasies.

It was the Grand Moff's first appearance to the wider Empire once again, disappearing from the public eye for weeks on end as she had grown a habit of doing: her form radically altered from the hulking monster she had been before, the near-statuesque warrior, clad in baroque plate had the aura of a predator: glowing emerald eyes of the powersuit watched the approach of the Jedi captive and the duet of Sith. Shadow Hand or not, she'd spit at the feet of them all. They were cultists. The lot of them. And whilst Lirka may call the Sith "master" for now, she would not bend the knee against her hypocrisy till the stars grew cold. But she was but a silent sentinel, watching over the exchange.

But she listened to the words of Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis well, the Jedi were here. Lirka visibly tensed, she was eager, a hound waiting to be unleashed. Oh how she longed to slaughter Jedi, and it seemed, she was finally getting her wish.

Knight of the Sith Empire
Dueling with Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser

Taken aback by the loud sequence of shots that were being fired and thus, easily heard throughout the starport, the Sith Knight glanced away from the mysterious stranger, searching for the exact location where these powerful thuds were coming from, and throughout that split second, the Jedi in disguise made his cowardly move. As Aril continued searching visually, the distinctive and magnetic sound of a lightsaber ignited was heard. Quickly glancing back at him as he finally started to understand what was going on, though, it was too late. Utterly shocked, Aril did not have time to properly mount his defense and so he was pushed back with a masterful show of Force manifestation from the Master Jedi, a gap now stood between them. Appalled by the sight of such a pretentious action, it would take several seconds before he'd smile again, mockingly.

- And so beneath the mask, I finally get to see your true nature. You are with these ill-advised monks, the ascetic fools ! I have a fought a great many of your abject kind before and shattered them all. But before we come to blows, I insist on precising something.... This whole operation of yours, you and whatever friends you've brought. Surely you must know that neither of you will be leaving with your lives intact ? As a matter of fact, that farce of a squad you've assembled is probably dead or captured by now.

It was an invasion. How many of his filthy kind were present exactly ? It did not matter, for they would have to deal with forces much fiercer and greater than they could ever dream to obtain. Though, one thing remained for him to do, as he looked back at the two troopers that accompanied him.

- Stay back, the lot of you ! I shall deal with this Jedi filth myself. As he ordered to the men that stood behind him, he would not tolerate any interruption in this clash. Who exactly did this Jedi think he was ? To walk in the very heart of the Sith Empire and to taint this sacred place with his foul presence ? To ignite his glittering blade corrupted by the light side in the heart of their glorious empire ? The gall of it. That unbelievable notion was enough for Aril to develop some hatred towards the man who nonchalantly stood before him. He needed to be taught a lesson.

Without wasting a single moment, Aril would channel the force directly into his crimson blade. Rushing toward the Jedi Master with the piercing speed that the Nagai were known for. Then, he would attempt to crush Coren's guard with an outer winding strike to his golden blade, bringing with his hit, all the weight of the Force that was channeled under his lightsaber, hoping to find opening and strike again.

Last edited:

PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE

Dark lips curled down into a frown as the crack of a rifle echoed across the open air. As expected, the relatively low-key trade-off had escalated itself by the nature of the arrival of Sith more notorious than the Lord Inquisitor that Elise had been intended to be handed off to, and a sigh escaped the lips of the Shi'ido just a handful of moments before machine gun fire opened up on them - a translucent wall of blue erected around the grandmaster, Prazutis, and verself to temporarily provide coverage from the peppering of ammunition they were subjected to as ve stepped forward and dropped the chain from vis grip with an opening palm that instead pulled a gun from the hands of one of the Blackblades and turned to point it at one of the legs of the Jedi.

"Really tired of these games." Ve murmured, pulling the trigger - the weapon firing a single round as the link between the cuffs on the grandmaster's wrists were snapped in two.

The Empire only needed someone who could talk, nobody ever said anything about a Jedi that could walk. Just as quickly as the shot had been made the weapon was cast aside, timely tossed to take a blow that seemed to have been intended to strike at the gap in what looked like armor at vis face. "If I'm being shot at then I suppose it isn't worth continuing this facade." The Sith lord noted irritably, the "armor" - which evidently was anything but - and the body of the Shi'ido at large shifting entirely into something else, someone else. The force, of course - particularly a bending of light - was mixed in to make the skin-changer appear to be utilizing some kind of illusion rather than outright shifting shape, but the result was the same.

Child of Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis and the late Alekto, Vesta Zambrano, stood where the faceless guard had been - lightsaber now in hand, having been held in some fold of flesh and released as their shape and face had changed. Vesta hadn't acknowledged the taunts of vis father to the Jedi before, it wouldn't have made sense for some nameless face to speak to the Shadow Hand without first being spoken to, but there was little to hide the disdain on the shapeshifter's face for those who had came to rescue their spiritual leader. That disdain grew as the barrier that had been erected earlier faded and allowed a slug to ricochet off the duracrete landing pad and graze vis cheek, leaving a streak of blood trailing down from the corner of vis mouth.

Gh6bOZr.png

"Feth off."
A swift flourish burned away another slug that would have struck center mass as the Shi'ido stalked callously towards the Jedi Grandmaster. Ve would be sure take out this frustration later with Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin , but for now the only thing that mattered was staying alive and keeping the Jedi in vis custody until she was properly taken into Imperial custody.

Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Aril Vrane Aril Vrane Nida Perl Nida Perl AMCO AMCO Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Rezom Ra's Ra's Centin Tillo Centin Tillo Amani Serys Amani Serys Serixibis Serixibis Darth Void Darth Void Ruek Tast Ruek Tast Darth Daiara Darth Daiara Caedyn Arenais Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Akulak Mantacor Dorn Monteth Dorn Monteth Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

Objective: Truth in falsehood. Seek out the assailants.
Writing With: Nida Perl Nida Perl | Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield & Kyra Perl Kyra Perl
---

Fear, pain, and the horror of loss - as gentle as he had tried to be, the feelings nonetheless flowed forth from the changing woman like water. It was an inevitable consequence of the shedding of the new in favour of the old, or was it the old in favour of the new?

As quickly as it had begun, the woman calmed, now more relaxed than ever - except she was not the same woman, not anymore.

"You are who you were always meant to be. Who you always were, deep down. Tell me, how does the truth feel?"

A look of annoyance flashing across his features as the sound of gunfire thundered in from outside and civilians began to run wildly for or away from the exits, depending on their clarity of mind, Adrian sighed softly. "Would you look at that, your former allies are causing a ruckus. You wouldn't happen to know from whence they operate, would you?"

Rising from his seat, the Sith Lord straightened his jacket, shrugging apologetically. "It might be prudent to prove your worth to the Shadow Hand."

You better RUN!

The first sniper shot triggered the next set of events the Sith did not anticipate. Turrets began peppering the platform from a distance, more Storm troopers arrived to replace their fallen comrades within minutes. Evading left from a line of fire, Void's crimson lightsaber ignited in her reverse grip as she repelled numerous shots. Several shots from the turrets would penetrate her kama as she moved out of the way. She didn't need to see behind her to know what was happening, a shift in the force told her everything. The Jedi were outnumbered by the Sith easily. The turrets were merely the distraction and the sniper... well the sniper was the one who Void would have the War droids aim their rocket launchers toward. "The construction site. FIRE!" ordered the Sith Lord as more rounds of machine gun fire zipped past her. The Wardroids began to unleash their firepower back aiming at the turrets and construction site.

While her allies held their precious cargo and kept the Jedi at bay, Void sheathed her lightsaber quickly and leapt up and over her troops landing on the other side of the water with the use of her force push. Once her right foot met the soil, she lunged forward towards the construction site using the cover of the rockets resulting in fiery explosions in the path behind her. Her speed increased as adrenaline, hunger, and pure fury raged through her with the building just several yards away now. The Sith would aim to topple the site to pieces if needed be to cut the head of the snake off. Darth Void was out for blood, and she can already taste it.

Tags: Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Aril Vrane Aril Vrane Nida Perl Nida Perl AMCO AMCO Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Rezom Ra's Ra's Centin Tillo Centin Tillo Amani Serys Amani Serys Serixibis Serixibis Caedyn Arenais Dorn Monteth Dorn Monteth
Hailyn Hailyn Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis Darth Malevolum

Last edited:
Engaged With: Rezom
Near: Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Ra's Ra's Serixibis Serixibis

Centin watched as the Kaleesh took aim for the third time, pointing the rifle with deadly marksmanship. He sensed the trajectory of the slug moments before it erupted from the barrel. Dodge left and charge. The response was simple, certainly, but well-calculated nonetheless. He timed the dodge with precision, side-stepping the projectile with relative ease.

This is where it gets tricky.

The Padawan closed the remaining distance before halting just out of melee range. He placed his left arm behind his back and held the saber pointedly with his right, taking a traditional duelist stance. “That’s quite the aim you have. I hope your skill with a lightsaber is comparable.” The statement was somewhat infused with sarcasm but for the most part was serious. Centin eyed the figure up and down, scanning his person. He was unable to read his foe’s capabilities at present, a worrying sign. He definitely looked strong, and the sight of two lightsabers on his belt meant one of two things for the young duelist. This combat would either go well for him, or very, very badly.

They began to circle each other, neither moving directly against their opponent. Centin’s steps were confident despite his uncertainty, his movements a reflex of his training rather than a conscious effort. I’ll make the opening strike. Nothing too fancy, just something to gauge his skill. He darted forward and opened the attack with a flourish, rotating his wrist counterclockwise. The motion carried into a lunge, the point of the saber propelled towards the Sith’s chest. It was an attack that would be easy to avoid for someone with proper training.

Centin heard a voice call out to him as the two fighters parted back from the initial clash. "Book it, kid! Screw this ugly nerf herder!" The operative’s words took him by surprise, diverting some of his attention from the fight. He looked at the man that he had seen earlier, the one he had left to fend for himself. Looks like he made it. He looked to disengage and waited for an opening to run. He turned and readied himself, nodding to Tulan. But his feet stopped in their tracks as he heard a loud rumbling emanating from back inside the tavern.

Wounded once again but this time because of Serixibis Serixibis uselessness The Kaleesh scream in pain as he is now without his right arm which is the one he use to fight with weapons . Dropping his weapon he rush forward to Centin Tillo Centin Tillo and Rezom position , calling his Electro-Bisento with the force he send it straight in direction of Centin legs to cut them in half, but that was a feint. In fact as Centin would try to dodge ,the Kaleesh using his monstruous strength will try to grab him by the neck and toss him against the floor.

"Take care of the one running Rezom !"

Location | Abandoned Construction Site
Objective | …
Writing With | AMCO AMCO | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield | Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser | Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis

Tell me, how does the truth feel?

Nida cocked her head to the side and tucked a few strands of violet hair behind her ear in thought. She’d never been good at answering questions about how she was, or how she was feeling. Right now, she was at a loss for a succinct explanation of what was going through her head. The dark side had rushed her all at once, clouding her ability to uncover her own thoughts and feelings clearly.

Something about Adrian’s words brought her comfort, though.

“…” Her lips thinned as she tried to sum everything up, but a smattering of gunfire pulled her from contemplation. “Different.” It was all she could come up with.

Her head raised as the din outside drew too close for comfort, and she rose shortly after Adrian with a nod. “Yes, I know where they are.” As the pair made their way outside, Nida acted as if she were a dutiful hound and lead him down a street lined with commercial buildings. They’d only have to walk a short distance before coming upon a dilapidated structure, a construction project that had been decommissioned part of the way through. “They are up there, on the roof of this building. They’re hoping to draw attention away from Grandmaster @Elise’s handoff, then rescue her with minimal interruption.”

As they traversed the numerous staircases up towards the roof, Nida felt the light side of the Force grow stronger the closer they drew to the Jedi. It made her uneasy.

Once they’d made it to the top, Nida caught sight of two people she held most dear to her—her little sister Kyra, and her lover, Thirdas. The moment she’d laid eyes on the Valkyri, something startling occurred. Instead of being flooded with warmth and affection at the sight of her beloved, her blood boiled with a forceful fury she hadn’t felt since she flew at the Senator of Duros with a knife in her hands.

The paternal half of her bloodline was owed to Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Nida’s instincts flared to life at the sight of her father’s lifelong enemy. He was not Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield himself, but he was the next best thing. And perhaps a better way to hurt the Jedi; The Lion King would sacrifice his own life to keep his family safe, but how it would rend his mind if his own natural born son fell to a Zambrano.

“Thirdas!”

The knife Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus had gifted her, the beskar dagger she'd used to kill the Senator was behind her back.

Last edited:

db5791e045c23b4df5b8c5f5c3110d51730763b1.png

//: Play Guard //:
//: Landing Pad //:
//: Darth Daiara Darth Daiara //:
9e0366b8be08cdab1c03169f930cd6803e7e1b90.png
Allyson sighed softly as she looked down at her comm device, the transport was running late. Transports weren’t supposed to run late, yet here they were waiting for a late transport ship. The Force shifted, and the Corellian’s smile faded into a frown. The more involved in the dark side she was becoming, the more her latent Force abilities were waking up. There was an odd comfort she was found within the dark side of the Force. It went against everything she was taught and everything she valued, but the desire to deny the power wanned.
Looking up from her comm device, Allyson looked out and tried to locate the transport using the HUD lenses she wore. They zoomed in and out, trying to pinpoint the location of the shuttle. Aradia, her partner for the mission, stood beside her and questioned, Allyson couldn’t help it and chuckled at the girl. “We’re looking for a ship.” She was blunt, and matter of fact, with her response, she teased, though. “I have an idea of what the shuttle looks like, but we’re supposed to get an alert - which I haven’t gotten yet.” Allyson looked at the redhead beside her and nudged her a little. The Corellian’s time with the Echani shining through. “You’re going to do fine. I did as I promised and made sure to write a good report on you to Jorryn. You need to believe in yourself and stop trying to please others. As long as you’re happy and feel good about the work you’ve done, that’s all that matters.”
It was solid advice, one that she had learned herself recently. Allyson had become a bit more sagelike during her small stay with the Sith. Having Taeli Raaf as a mentor of sorts had started to rub off on her. It also helped that she had her own student, one that she worried about always. Allyson’s green-eyed gaze pulled away from the redheaded girl as she sighed softly. “I have a feeling that things aren’t going as smoothly as the Sith wanted.”
Of course, Allyson knew that the Jedi would have come to rescue their Grandmaster; she was an essential piece to their puzzle. When she had discovered through Jorryn's console that the Grandmaster had been captured, she quickly sent the information to the Silver Concord. Once the information arrived, she knew they would act. Especially having a particular Corellian Jedi in their midsts. Coren Starchaser was a righteous Jedi that never left anyone behind in the hands of the Sith. Now that the man was her enemy, Allyson didn’t know if she could raise her blade against him. He was a fellow Corellian, fierce and strong in the Force. They had good times, but - she shook her head and decided not to remember the good times. She had abandoned them, just like they all had left her. Her mission, her sole reason for being where she was, mattered the most.
A hand placed on Aradia’s shoulder, and she gave a small squeeze. She offered her hand with a small coin placed in her palm. “It was my dad’s” The currency was an old Empire credit, it was worn and beaten, but obviously held significance to the Corellian. “He kept it with him through his years in school, gave him good luck. I want you to have it Aradia, squeeze it when you’re nervous or worried about something. I hope it can bring some comfort to you, knowing that I believe in you.”
A soft smile and the Corellian glanced back up after giving the girl the coin. “Now, let’s see if we can find when that shuttle is coming.”

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month

Chaos.

It was the only apt description that fit what unfolded over such a short span. All at once from across the large body of water a series of hidden auto turrets activated and their barrels sung as they delivered a payload. The rounds from turrets cracked loud through the air and peppered the whole of the exposed spaceport and all of the assembled Sith forces. There were many who weren't prepared. Security forces and arriving troops from the garrison that came in support of the unfolding operation. The ambush caused pandemonium men died without even knowing how or why. While the security wore plates over their chests, they weren't ready for something like this. Men who stood guard, walked catwalks above or crossed the open spaces were absolutely shredded with rounds. They shook like leaves in a hurricane wind a cloud of red mist exploded from the holes tearing in their back. Even the troopers who wore full suits found themselves on the receiving end of the guns fury as the rounds found purchase again and again. While protected the sheer amount of blows was enough to cut them down. Orders were screamed across their communicators, a deafening eruption of noise that echoed from across the water.
Crack.
It was an irregular sound that cut through the furious barrage of the attackers. Men who found themselves nestled into cover quite suddenly collapsed, blood leaking from holes torn as the heavy rounds found purchase. It was a barely noticeable noise above the roar of the guns. Crack, crack, crack. A man from security who hid cover behind one of the large transports that wore the uniform of security was sent sprawling across the deck, a single opening leaked crimson fluid where the shot found its mark. Sniper. For the hidden marksman he would find quite suddenly amidst his barrage that the dark armored giants, the Blackblades were from a different breed of soldier than the normal Sith-Imperial Soldiers or Spaceport Security from the very first shot that he took. A well placed bullet aimed towards the neck that found purchase through their plate to touch the collar bone of the soldier. It sent him sprawling to the ground. By all accounts it should've been a confirmed kill. But as the sniper moved on to his next target he might be shocked to see the Blackblade stand. The guardsman who should've died stood and secured himself in cover before returning fire with his assault rifle in the direction the shot came from.
The Blackblade Guard were cybernetically and biologically enhanced inhuman butchers of House Zambrano. Their evolution stemming from long decades of combat against some of the deadliest foes the galaxy had seen fit to produce. One particular evolution involved a growth of their very bodies that additionally hardened their skeletons. They were extremely resistant against the harsh blows of kinetic strikes and it was revealed in horror when the guardsman stood after being shot only to return fire. There was no grimace of pain, no scowl, fear, or concern. It was a cold reaction that barely even seemed human from one of the guardsman who simply stood and engaged once more, the opening where the blast cut into the armor was a glaring blemish in his pristine black plate. It would become painfully clear that these butchers would take a little extra to put down then the standard imperial they fought against. The two Crownguard who accompanied the Shadow Hand activated their broadsabers and brought up their shields remaining faithfully beside their master.
He didn't move. The helm closed around his face when the firing started concealing his visage behind the intimidating, emotionless crimson eye lenses. He stood as sturdy as a mountain before the fire. While his eyes were no longer in sight the Jedi Grandmaster could feel them on her. A darkness gathered in the form of an impossibly large blade of dark steel as he called the malevolent weapon to him. It was a blade masterfully crafted out of an unnaturally black steel its hilt trimmed in silver. The weapon was a profane wound in the dark side and there was the briefest eruption of noise...voices from the trapped souls within the massive blade that was over six and a half feet in length. The sheer enormity of it was as large as most people were tall and the giant wielded the weapon in one hand. It was a legendary blade whose origins were deep in the echelons of the past long in the possession of the Lord of Lies who worked the blade with his own hands. It was the blade that once claimed the soul of the infamous Sith Lady Darth Vitium, the very one that slew the former Jedi Grandmaster Veiere Arenais, the blade that was broken made anew.
Daesumnor.
The Shadow Hand felt the presences light up, most notably one involving the great Jedi Master Coren Starchaser, one of his hated arch enemies manifested so close. The paragon of light burned with all the radiance of the sun rising at the dawn of a new day, he exuded courage and the will to fight on despite the odds, an implacable foe of the dark, a jedi among the living legends of the modern era alongside names like the late Veiere Arenais, Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield , Coci Heavenshield Coci Heavenshield , Romi Jade Romi Jade . Word had spread among circles that the paragon had recently returned to the galactic stage, rumors that he had been seen in Silver Jedi territory remained unconfirmed.
Until now.
"They brought the paragon with them? How desperate they must be to save you." He said as his eyes briefly passed to the true form of his precious daughter Vesta. He channeled the dark side through Daesumnor a blue flame rooted in the profane sheathed the blade. A stray shot collided with the armor the round literally breaking against the Sarrassian Iron. The Lord of Lies hoped his presence alone combined with the headstrong nature of Starchaser was enough to draw the Jedi Master to him.
For now?
Elise stood like a piece of crude iron locked between a hammer on one side, and the anvil on another. While his daughter stalked her from behind he stood like an unmoving tower glowering over her from the front.

Last edited:

Rezom

R
Location: Post start: Near Centin Tillo Centin Tillo (Near landing pad) Post end: Near Tulan Kor Tulan Kor
Tags: Centin Tillo Centin Tillo (attacking-leave) Ra's Ra's (master) Amani Serys Amani Serys (opposite side of landing pad) Serixibis Serixibis (near bar where Ra's was) Tulan Kor Tulan Kor (chasing)

Rezom didn't respond to the question of his skill with a lightsaber. Simply waiting for the moment to strike. He continued in preparation. Analyzing his opponents height, size, species, and style. Before his eyes went to lock on those of Centin Tillo Centin Tillo . Unwavering, unblinking. Every motion that Rezom made with done with a smooth action, intentionally just a little bit faster than what Centin was doing as they circled, in an attempt to make him feel unease as Rezom would either get closer to one side or he'd have to pick up pace.

Confident steps. Yes that was something he wanted to see. Centin made a move, without hesitating Maek responded, his left blade intended on deflecting the blade to the left and sliding down the hilt while Maek himself moved forwards swiftly intending to preform a strike with his right handed blade horizontally. Originally he intended to follow this up. However Tulan Kor Tulan Kor and Ra's Ra's both were coming up and so he backed up instead. He readied himself again, however Ra's Ra's decided to engage the padawan himself ordering Rezom to move onto the man who was running. He gave a grunt. Irritated inside, but obedient. He leapt back from the padawan, in a swift motion holstering his sabers and kicking his Outland rifle into his hands turning and running after the soldier raising the weapon, loading and aiming as he did so. It was one shot at a time but it was a slughtrower, and had plenty of power behind it. He intended on pulling the trigger and sending a bullet into the spine of Tulan Kor Tulan Kor as he ran. If that failed, well than it was going to be a test of if he could mange to chase him down or not, or if Tulan would turn to face him.

He wasn't who Maek wanted to fight. But he would do it anyway.

Engaged With: Ra's Ra's Rezom
Ally: Tulan Kor Tulan Kor
Nearby: Serixibis Serixibis

The spear’s blade cut through the air with tremendous velocity as it soared at the padawan, racing toward his legs. He propelled himself upwards with a Force infused jump and deftly avoided the attack. As he floated above the ground Centin turned his attention and watched as Rezom took aim at Tulan, shifting his target away from the young Jedi. Now’s my time to finish him. He’s distracted!

He focused his concentration on mounting a counterattack as he landed, preparing for a devastating blow. This was all before he was, with ease, lifted off the ground. Centin turned and looked upon his assailant, the behemoth Kaleesh from inside the tavern. The now one-armed figure held the boy aloft by the throat with an iron grip. He grabbed at the Sith’s hand, trying to pry his fingers away desperately as he felt his airways closing. The Sith’s grip loosened as he reared back, slamming Centin against the ground with destructive force. He felt his breath escape from his body as he laid there for a moment, unmoving. The giant before him roared and cocked back his fist, unleashing a furious strike towards the young man’s face. He rolled sideways to avoid the attack, the Kaleesh’s fist burying into the cracked surface.

Centin realized the fortunate opportunity he was presented with as the Sith knight struggled momentarily to pull his appendage free. The padawan rolled back to his former position, laying directly beneath his foe. He held his palm to the creature’s chest and released the strongest Force push he could muster. It struck the Kaleesh directly, sending it airborne. He didn’t wait to see where the enemy landed or what damage he had inflicted, rather he rushed immediately to his feet. He took off running, hoping to link up with his covert ally.

Last edited:
Tags: Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield Nida Perl Nida Perl AMCO AMCO Darth Void Darth Void

Construction Site
Commencing Pew Pew

He'd expected to hear from the likes of Tulan Kor Tulan Kor , but instead it was Master Starchaser himself who replied giving him the green light. What was happening down there across the water? There was no way of knowing whether the rest had been found out or whether they were merely staying in character.

The exchange was taking place. No time to delay further.

"Kyra," he turned to the Zeltron Padawan. "Cover your ears. It's about to get loud."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a remote control and pressed a button, activating several automated turrets placed strategically on each floor of the abandoned construction project. Thirdas put his optics back on and proceeded to paint anyone on that landing pad that wasn't the Grandmaster red, providing targets for said turrets.

"Eat sh*t and die, Sith Scum."

A second press of the remote confirmed targets as hostile. The turrets lined up their dual-machine guns, and in unison they unleashed a barrage unto the landing pad filled with troopers and Sith alike. The amount of turrets were set up to simulate an entire company's worth of manpower entrenched in the unfinished building in bid to overwhelm the enemy, and while chaos erupted on the landing pad, Thirdas began to pick his targets.

The first shot he aimed for Elise's cuffs, splitting them in twain with pinpoint accuracy and giving her the chance to break free from her captors and make her getaway. More shots followed, blending in with the constant barrage of the turrets as he dropped several Sith troopers thinking themselves safely behind cover. His armour-piercing rounds seemed to find any exposed joint or weakpoint no matter how difficult the shot.

If Kyra was making any comments throughout the exchange of firepower, Thirdas could not hear her over the sound of gunfire.

Briefly he paused to shout over comms, "Rescue Team, this is Overwatch! Someone grab the Grandmaster, now! I'll keep 'em looking my way!"

More shots soon followed. Just like during practise with Mom out in the woods.

SJO: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Centin Tillo Centin Tillo | Nida Perl Nida Perl | Dorn Monteth Dorn Monteth | Caedyn Arenais
TSE: Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis | Akulak Mantacor | Ra's Ra's | AMCO AMCO | Darth Daiara Darth Daiara | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Aril Vrane Aril Vrane

TL;DR: The landing pad is being showered with machine gunfire and sniper rounds.
You better RUN!

The first sniper shot triggered the next set of events the Sith did not anticipate. Turrets began peppering the platform from a distance, more Storm troopers arrived to replace their fallen comrades within minutes. Evading left from a line of fire, Void's crimson lightsaber ignited in her reverse grip as she repelled numerous shots. Several shots from the turrets would penetrate her kama as she moved out of the way. She didn't need to see behind her to know what was happening, a shift in the force told her everything. The Jedi were outnumbered by the Sith easily. The turrets were merely the distraction and the sniper... well the sniper was the one who Void would have the War droids aim their rocket launchers toward. "The construction site. FIRE!" ordered the Sith Lord as more rounds of machine gun fire zipped past her. The Wardroids began to unleash their firepower back aiming at the turrets and construction site.

While her allies held their precious cargo and kept the Jedi at bay, Void sheathed her lightsaber quickly and leapt up and over her troops landing on the other side of the water with the use of her force push. Once her right foot met the soil, she lunged forward towards the construction site using the cover of the rockets resulting in fiery explosions in the path behind her. Her speed increased as adrenaline, hunger, and pure fury raged through her with the building just several yards away now. The Sith would aim to topple the site to pieces if needed be to cut the head of the snake off. Darth Void was out for blood, and she can already taste it.

Tags: Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Aril Vrane Aril Vrane Nida Perl Nida Perl AMCO AMCO Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Rezom Ra's Ra's Centin Tillo Centin Tillo Amani Serys Amani Serys Serixibis Serixibis Caedyn Arenais Dorn Monteth Dorn Monteth
Hailyn Hailyn Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis Darth Malevolum
Location | Abandoned Construction Site
Objective | …
Writing With | AMCO AMCO | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield | Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser | Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis

Tell me, how does the truth feel?

Nida cocked her head to the side and tucked a few strands of violet hair behind her ear in thought. She’d never been good at answering questions about how she was, or how she was feeling. Right now, she was at a loss for a succinct explanation of what was going through her head. The dark side had rushed her all at once, clouding her ability to uncover her own thoughts and feelings clearly.

Something about Adrian’s words brought her comfort, though.

“…” Her lips thinned as she tried to sum everything up, but a smattering of gunfire pulled her from contemplation. “Different.” It was all she could come up with.

Her head raised as the din outside drew too close for comfort, and she rose shortly after Adrian with a nod. “Yes, I know where they are.” As the pair made their way outside, Nida acted as if she were a dutiful hound and lead him down a street lined with commercial buildings. They’d only have to walk a short distance before coming upon a dilapidated structure, a construction project that had been decommissioned part of the way through. “They are up there, on the roof of this building. They’re hoping to draw attention away from Grandmaster @Elise’s handoff, then rescue her with minimal interruption.”

As they traversed the numerous staircases up towards the roof, Nida felt the light side of the Force grow stronger the closer they drew to the Jedi. It made her uneasy.

Once they’d made it to the top, Nida caught sight of two people she held most dear to her—her little sister Kyra, and her lover, Thirdas. The moment she’d laid eyes on the Valkyri, something startling occurred. Instead of being flooded with warmth and affection at the sight of her beloved, her blood boiled with a forceful fury she hadn’t felt since she flew at the Senator of Duros with a knife in her hands.

The paternal half of her bloodline was owed to Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Nida’s instincts flared to life at the sight of her father’s lifelong enemy. He was not Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield himself, but he was the next best thing. And perhaps a better way to hurt the Jedi; The Lion King would sacrifice his own life to keep his family safe, but how it would rend his mind if his own natural born son fell to a Zambrano.

“Thirdas!”

The knife Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus had gifted her, the beskar dagger she'd used to kill the Senator was behind her back.

It was chaos. The sounds of the guns on rapid fire echoed through Kyra's head, but she lacked two hands to block it out. She shot Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield a glare, overcome with the bitter urge to push him off the building and let him fall like the rock he is!

She hated him.

He was threat to everything she was and wanted to do- The thought caught in Kyra's head, hitching. No, that wasn't right. He only fecked her sister, he wasn't standing in the way of her becoming a-

“Thirdas!”

Kyra's head turned in slow motion, realization hit her like a ton of bricks as she landed on her approaching sister. That wasn't her anger. That was Nida's. What was she even doing here? She was meant to be on scope at a cafe. The empath didn't have time to break down the moment and understand what had just occurred. Everything felt wrong. Something was off. She looked at Nida with nothing short of fearful concern. Who was that man besides her. AMCO AMCO

She raised a hand to warn Thirdas, her mouth parting, and then Darth Void Darth Void was upon them.

Kyra jolted in a wave of shock, her good hand picking up a bolder via the force and tossing it their way. Because that would be enough to keep back a sith, right?

She shot a panicked look over her shoulder at her sister, the moment slowing for her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom